The Cambridge Diet Support Thread

good luck tegans mamma and chloes mummy youll be fine, come on here and rant when you feel rubbish and there will be someone to pick up back up and tell you you can do it
either that or kick ass :rofl:

im on day 6 ss as of 40 mins ago lol and its going ok, day 3 was the worst day but its got easier since

:happydance:
i lost 4 lb this week so thats 16lb in three weeks!!

Okay I'm on Day 1 of 3 shakes a day :shock: I'm going to stick to it too as I have no other food in the house :rofl:

well done hun 16lb in 3 weeks is brilliant!

6 days already louise has flown by. only going to get better so thy say lol.

soo wish i cud do it noow lol. i have such determination for it. lol was working it out and when i start which shud be end of may gosh sounds ages away lol. but shud hopefuly be my nice size just in time for christmas!. 6 months ish averaging out at about a stone a month.

so how do u find the water flavourings girls are they ok? xxx

its very sherbet like but makes a change to normal water as i dont drink anything else

So here we go.. Why is it that on a normal day I don't wake up hungry, and today I did?? :lol:

i wake up hungry now and i never used to Leanne 16lb in 3 weeks is ace!!!!!!

What time of day do you all have your shakes? im about 12, 4 30 and 9 im a night time eater so the late shake works for me

cant believe its almost been a week my scales are saying ive lost but ill know how much on weds

good luck blah x

I do 6.30am, 11.30am, 5.30pm :shrug: Just works out better for my schedule with work etc plus I go to my bed quite early on the weekdays LOL

Gah, I hate water :( Trying so hard to drink lots but omg it's difficult.

i have mine normally

12, 4, 7

but im hungry this morning so having a cd porridge now

i totally agree, i hate drinking the water , i only manage the minimum each day

+ its embarassing needing a wee every 2 secs at work :rofl:

do you like the porridge leanne :sick:

i have mine 9ish, 1ish, 5ish, 8ish when i ss. or my tea at 5ish if i'm doing step 2.

i actually full ss easier than step 2 because i dont have to worry bout eating something wrong, i find step 2 easier at weekends as meals are our family time together. but i have chicken skewers if oh have something naughty dunno just feels more take awayish having a chicken pieces on a skewer could do well if in the summer we have a bbq or something i wouldnt have to miss out

'm crap at water lol, havent had side effects yet though, if i got headache i'd prob feel different and drink more, but i feel i drink enough now at 1 1/2 litres, and i have to put water flavouring in it, i'm always too busy to remember lol.
the peeing does get better after 2 days if you keep it up

no i cant say i like the porridges but the apple one is ok

i find them good if im hungry and need somethig heavier on my stomach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->