The Cambridge Diet Support Thread

i just cooked the kids tea and i made my fave buttery mashed potato and i didnt touch it im so proud of myself

silly i know but big for me

Well done hun:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I had a similar situation when I made roast chicken, parsnips, veg, creamed potato, stuffing, gravy etc :cry:
At least I could have a bit of chicken breast at broccoli but I was craving a big fat juicy leg:growlmad:

i just cooked the kids tea and i made my fave buttery mashed potato and i didnt touch it im so proud of myself

silly i know but big for me

Well done hun:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I had a similar situation when I made roast chicken, parsnips, veg, creamed potato, stuffing, gravy etc :cry:
At least I could have a bit of chicken breast at broccoli but I was craving a big fat juicy leg:growlmad:

thank you :hugs:

i cant wait to eat some chicken dry breast or not...11 weeks and counting :lol:

well done for resisting Jac i dont need to kick your ass now and well done hevz and louise u r bothing doing great
Lou
xxx

i got pissed and ate pizza in my pissed state...

lou, commence ass whooping

:rofl: sounds like me in 2 weeks!

Its not so bad for you as you dont go into ketosis do you?

Ive got to bring myself out and get back in....3 days of feeling shitty:cry:

Ohhh OH is going to go on the diet too!:happydance:

I am starting SS tomorrow... I'm nervous, but excited!! I will probably need all the support in the world though :rofl: Especially for the first few days.

hi tegans mama u will get lots of support from this lot and me but dont let then lead u a stray lol i have to keep my eye on them all lol

Lou
xxx

Lol thanks Lou, I am sure they won't be that bad.. right? :winkwink: :rofl:

I am starting SS tomorrow... I'm nervous, but excited!! I will probably need all the support in the world though :rofl: Especially for the first few days.

Im starting tomorrow aswell on SS, I cant wait but at the same time dreading these notorious 3 days :haha:

Im starting tomorrow aswell on SS, I cant wait but at the same time dreading these notorious 3 days :haha:

Yeah, me too. I'm having my last bag of Monster Munch and glass of coke now. :haha:

I am excited too, I just wish I could fast forward to a week in :lol:

Good luck girls, im looking forwards to weigh in tomorrow!

Is it going well? I've not started yet, but does it get easier? :lol: x

first few days are hard but definately worth it!!

i do ss but always have frozen chicken breast in just incase i want to eat anything then chicken breast is better than raiding the cupboards

i havent had it yet but just knowing its there if i need it is enough

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->