The Cambridge Diet Support Thread

ive not tried the porridge yet

is anyone having trouble sleeping? im far more wakeful in the night and having really vivid stupid dreams

im EXCATELY the same , i go to bed but cant go to sleep and when i do i have really stupid bizzare dreams!

its gotta be something to do with the diet then, thing is when i first wake up whether its morning or stupid oclock i can remember the dream then i nod off have another and forget the previous, all i can rememeber is that they are weird

i dont know if anyones interested but heres a link to a spread sheet that u can download that charts your losses each week and works out your weight loss percentage and how much more to your goal :thumbup:

im using it its fab

https://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/22861-graph-spreadsheet.html

which are better shakes or tetras?

trying to work out whether to have 2 shakes
or 2 tetras a day :rofl:

Thanks Leanne! I'm on OH's pc atm so will save that on my lappy later and fill it in! 20 lbs to goooooooooooooooooo to goal!

which is better shakes or tetras?

IMHO Tetras are too thick/sickly.

I do my shakes with 400 ml of hot/cold water so virtually a pint, fills me up longer than the tetras.

i dont have the shakes at all just the tetras

but they are sweeter and milkier than the shakes

the choc and banana ones are yummy but the strawberry tetra :sick:

I just tried the oriental chilli soup, tasted ok but the SMELL :sick: gave me the boak. I binned it and im having a strawberry shake and its suprisingly quite nice!

i dont know if anyones interested but heres a link to a spread sheet that u can download that charts your losses each week and works out your weight loss percentage and how much more to your goal :thumbup:

im using it its fab

When I clicked that link my pooter started telling me there was virus' etc and to delete it:shrug:

thats weird? ive downloaded it a few times so have loads of other people on that forum ????

just tried it again

all my virus protection is fine and upto date and it worked no problem x

Ok I ignored my pooter and got it open eventually, I had to download something with a bit of help from Louise:thumbup:

Now I have it open and I went to add my details and it says "read only":growlmad:....how do I sort this out?:shrug::cry:

i cant remember its been a while since i downloaded it, do u go save as and make a new file?

ive not tried the porridge yet

is anyone having trouble sleeping? im far more wakeful in the night and having really vivid stupid dreams

I dont mind the porridge, just rather have a hot cappacino or choc in the mornings. and nope, no dreams for me.

which are better shakes or tetras?

which plan are u doing for 2 a day?

i dont have the shakes at all just the tetras

but they are sweeter and milkier than the shakes

the choc and banana ones are yummy but the strawberry tetra :sick:

ewwwww i hate the choc but strawberry is ok...funny!

Ive just come back from seeing my councellor and Ive lost 4lbs again today and get this................. 3 INCHES OFF MY WAIST IN A WEEK! :headspin::headspin::headspin:

got some of the orange water flavour...wow, how nice is that stuff...dont think i'm going to have trouble drinking my water from now on!

I also got 2 choc and 1 peanut bar, just had a choc for my lunch...yummy yummy!!!

I know....she re-measured me again just to make sure and I was like 'are you sure, 3 inches?' :haha:

Thankies for that link though....great peice of kit.
If you go to the next page after the page u linked to he posts an updated version that gives u an estimated goal date! Dunno if you saw that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->