The Cambridge Diet Support Thread

sorry not been around much girls!

jen u should phone cambridge and complain cos thats bang out of order, u r supposed to take it to your doctors it needs filling in before doc can sign it so not quite sure how thats going to work but thats me!

xxx

you're shitting me! she might as well have posted
it to me then!! i'll ask the doc to phone me as soon
as he gets it and ill sit and fill it in with him :dohh:

:growlmad:

if it's not done by friday im swapping to another one
anyways and hopefully get started at the beginning
of the month unless i get another useless one lol

xxx​

omg i feel hungry :(:( due my shake soon though! Then it'll be another day under my belt :thumb:

I was doing ok today I didnt feel that hungry at all then I had to make Chloe's tea, homemade meatballs, I went and shoved one in my mouth :dohh: but I had a quick chew and came to my senses and spat it out :haha:

All full up again!

mmm meatballs. I wouldnt have the strength to spit it out to be honest :blush: I do miss actual eating. I'm going to add in an evening meal like chicken with salad, tuna and steamed veg, beef stir fry etc etc on Monday after I've been doing shakes 3x a day.

Keep it up Blah, your doing good!:thumbup:

Just had my dinner of chicken, broc and cauli and that minute portion actually fills me up now, its great! Poor Oh was scraping the plate:dohh:

haha it is really difficult at the start, i had a bad wknd so not sure how i've done but i find swapping step 2 and ss round abit curbs my missing food too much wknds are def my downfall:)

Blah its the actual eating im missing aswell, I am not really that hungry.

Weekends are gonna kill me, we always go out to friends or for a meal/takeaway!

Whats a ruck? lol :blush:

Oh I'm dreading my OH saying 'lets get a takeaway!' :( Least if I just get past this weekend I can get a chicken kebab and salad without the pitta bread!

ive done a whole week :) i started last weds morning so 7 whole days done, weigh day tomorrow, and.....i went to the gym tonight only did an hour and took it really easy but its a start

now for some oriental chilli soup yum yum

Good luck for tomorrow, bet you've lost loads!

Good luck for tomoz Louise :happydance:

The smell of the oriental soup turns my stomach :sick:

How did you find the gym? I had to take leave from work Tues and Fri this week so I wouldn't have to go :rofl:

the gym wasnt bad once i got started my legs hurt loads at first but once i got into it it was fine

becareful going to the gym hunny!!!! especially to begin with your body is making a huge adjustment to the reduction in calories!

Well done everyone!!!

Lou
xxx

forgot to say I maintained!!!

Thank god, the shit I ate, I tell you, im suprised!
Back on it like a car bonnet!

back on like a car bonnet :rofl:

i'm properly back into gear been pinching rhys's fruit loaf toast i dont feel any lighter so i just dont know, we'll find out tomorrow

x

thats good mel to say u have eaten pizza

helen nothing new there lol xx

Omg I slipped up already! :cry: felt too embarassed to say 'no thanks im on a shake only diet' when i went to visit my grandma on her birthday so I had a small slice of birthday cake :dohh:
Oh well, I'm going to try and forget it happened and proceed as normal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->