The Cambridge Diet Support Thread

i think shes doing celebritiy slim that seems slightly more expensive than cd mine is about £13 for 7 of something and yours seems to be £15ish

i pay pretty much £40 for a weeks supply and thats everything. i have no other food to buy

Think it's exactly the same then as I pay £4 to get it delivered as I;m too lazy to go to the pharmacy to get them :blush: It's not my local you see. I hope they come before Sunday or I'll not have any food :shrug:

Hi, can i come in please?
Im just starting cd diet this morning! Ive just tried the porridge & i didnt like it so now drinking a choc milkshake!

Good luck to everyone & well done!!

:thumbup: wow, well done Louise...i'm jealous:winkwink:

Im just starting cd diet this morning! Ive just tried the porridge & i didnt like it so now drinking a choc milkshake!

Cause you can come in hun :) Welcome and heres to a slimmer you! :thumbup: xxx

:hi: welcome xxxxx

I feel rubbish today girls :( I'm really tired, sluggish and feel generally all 'ugh'. I also had 2 chips :dohh: wtfs the point in eating 2 chips?! Other than that, doing well still :):)

well done blah your doing great.

i lost 2lb, i'm happy with that i cheated a bit but i'm on it now gonna see what i can lose a whole week behaving myself

welcome chick!!!

i lost 2lbs this week i think :wacko:

:cry: this womans really wasting my time

the doctors still not recieved anything from her
i wanted to get started asap and now im going
to have to go through it all again and try and
find a counciller who can actually be bothered!

:cry:

omg what a cow. report her! Dont think she should be allowed to be a counseller as she doesnt sound supportive one bit!

jenny it sounds like you having a right awful time with her :(

i am, i'll phone the doctors again
tomorrow and see if he's got it

if not i'll spend saturday ringing around
and see if i can find a better one that'll
hopefully get me started next week

:flower:

i assume councillers get commision and paid
for customers and what not so i just dont
understand why she wouldn't jump at the chance
to help me :(

xx​

:dohh:My 1st councillor was crap....I ditched her immediately as you should too:thumbup:, you need her full support not someone who CBA. Look on the website for another one or ring the number on the website and they will find one for you:hugs:

I had the afternoon "off" yesterday for Erin's 1st birthday and am having trouble getting back into it today and had some chocolate this afternoon as I was feeling depressed:dohh:.....now I'm so angry with myself:growlmad:
Feckin useless I am, honestly...I just spent £157 on a months supply so I have to get back on with it:shrug:

congrats ladies!! Keep it up! Hevs, dont worry we all have time off at some point, I did and I still maintained so not too bad!
Leanne* I hate water too hahaha, I never manage my allowance!
xx

I drink 2 1L bottles a day and find its easier than drinking 4 500mls or a big 2L although I know its the same amount :blush:

ive had a killer headache for the last 2 days i cant figure out why. its definitely not water related as i dink between 3 1/2 and 4l a day but its a horrible bad head right above my eyes

congratulations on your losses ladies

you need my blinkie Louise :rofl:

i hate water too, i'm going off the water flavouring now too, i end up drinking squash.

i drink 4 pints thoughout the day if i can, 1 pint when i get up another after lunch one around afternoon time another about 6pm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->