The Cambridge Diet Support Thread

awww dont worry about a little slip, it should be fine, dont be embarrassed though ive told everyone at work(a school) and they are all supporting me

weigh in soon, shes coming at 7 eeek

I feel like shit, I feel so weak and tired its unreal :nope: Everybody at work kept telling me how bad I looked. I dont know how I can keep this up, I know it will get better but im just not seeing the light at the end of the tunnel right now LOL

what day are you on hun? i felt like crap on day 3 i sulked and cried and everyone said i was pale and tired looking. i drank loads of water went to bed early and by day 4 i felt loads better

i suppose the diet doesnt suit everyone hope you feel better soon though xxx

I feel like shit, I feel so weak and tired its unreal :nope: Everybody at work kept telling me how bad I looked. I dont know how I can keep this up, I know it will get better but im just not seeing the light at the end of the tunnel right now LOL

Awwww hun, stick at it, it gets better, honest!
My OH is on his 2nd day and he came home early from work cos he felt crap. He says he feels like he cant concentrate and spaced out. I remeber it to feel that way too, hopefully he should start picking up after tomorrow too.

I'm doing really well these days, no cheating at all from me.:angelnot:

everyones doing fab!!

you do feel really bad on the first few days but i can promise its worth it!!

im going to a leaving party with work on the 4th so ive decided for that weekend as we have really good friends coming to see us too

that im gonna have shakes during the day then a proper meal at night and if i come out of ketosis then i will suffer the consequences :rofl:

but it gonna be all planned so im still in control!

Im on day 3 so I kind of expected it, im not gonna give in though

Everybody is doing fab with loosing, thats what keeping me going!

once you got over the first few days you should be ok, soon as you get your first weigh in and see what you have lost u will forget about about what you have been through cuz you know it was worth it

how much do you all spend on your stuff? I got 14 shakes and 14 bars for £61 delivered :shrug: That's 2 meals a day for 2 weeks but I still need to buy my teas :dohh: dieting is expensive :growlmad:

how much do you all spend on your stuff? I got 14 shakes and 14 bars for £61 delivered :shrug: That's 2 meals a day for 2 weeks but I still need to buy my teas :dohh: dieting is expensive :growlmad:

which step you doin chick?

i think shes doing celebritiy slim that seems slightly more expensive than cd mine is about £13 for 7 of something and yours seems to be £15ish

i pay pretty much £40 for a weeks supply and thats everything. i have no other food to buy

wow! well done louise that's amazing!!

:happydance::happydance:

still waiting on this bloody woman :growlmad:
she's got until friday!!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly