The Cambridge Diet Support Thread

Ive done the cd before, lost over 4 stone first time round - second time round and with only 2 stone to lose this time, i just hope i can do it

its only day 2 but im bloody starving - roll on the end of the week, hopefully i will feel better xx

yeah as we know the first week is the killer, then its peasy lol!

i just want my first week over, its just starting thats hard!

I lost 3 stone in 8 weeks so im surrre you can easily shift that last 2 stone hun :)

ive just read some of your journal.. 11lb in your 2nd week... thats the sort of boost id need, i bet you were well chuffed xx

im hoping by end of march ill be at goal xx

i really was, and you know how i managed it, i started exercising, just a little and progressed through the weeks, i feel its what made me lose in record time hun

I was told not to exercise at all, do you think if i used the wii more, it would also help? xx

Not in the first week hun but after that just ease into it, dont overdo it as you get dizzy quite eaisly etc also drink loads after to keep rehydrated and stop muslce cramps. Even just a walk a day or some sit ups or a go on the wii as you say is a good way i use mine, i also would recommened yoga... Its brill ive done it for about 6 years and you dont feel tired or like you have worked out so maybe try that?

Good luck Ladies. Im on day 5 and feel much better now I can see me breezing through it now I have got past that part. Weigh in day for me tomorrow!!
3 stone to lose so Im too hoping to achieve it by the end of march. x

well done proud mummy, i feel terrible again today, think its down to lack of sleep tho x

Hello everyone! I'm pulling up a seat in this thread because I will undoubtedly be the last one in here as I have the most to lose :)

Hope everyone is doing well and in Ketosis.

How many of us on Sole Source and who is doing Step 2 or 3?

Oh on SS and having been there before I know it's the only way. It may be a tad harder to start but once on the roller coaster it seems that it's so much easier to keep on!

I did SS for 8 months (with three one week mandatory breaks with green and white 810) and then months later SS but allowed Coke Zero from time to time and even some zero calories chewing gum as a treat so I tried both ways. It seems clean SS, where not even mineral water passes my lips is the way to go for me, otherwise I get addicted and overdo it on the Coke or the gum. Not to mention how impossible I find Step 2 and 3 and how much harder than SS they are once out of ketosis....

Dont i just no, when i first did did CD 4 yrs ago, gum and coke zero were allowed i never tried it as i wanted to stay focused, but now my CDC has said its a no no, i always need to start ss as i just cant do diets that involve food, and with the cd you slowly introduce it again after a while, first time i had 4 stone to lose, this time its only 2 and a half

Im finding it dam hard right now, as my son still dont sleep thru the night and im up with him 3 times a night, so tired and could just easy pick...

and i notice i dont really have huge losses, i do everything by the book, when i was on it first time round in my first week i only lost 7-8lbs... im hoping it will be a bit more this time x

I know what you mean on all counts!

How old is your son?

10 months!

i dont ask a lot in life - why oh why couldnt i just be naturally thin and eat what the hell i like lol x

I have joined the cambridge last night, and started the diet this morning, i find it bit difficult lol!!!!

I am on Sole Source (well i think so! lol, as i m having porriage every morning and shake every lunch time, and finally soup everynight, is it sole source? LOL sorry! )

I am a size 18, and i wants to be size 14 first, then size 12 afterward! My weight is 16stone, but i wanted to be about 11stone to 12stone, as that the one i used when i was size 14, but i was whooop to size 24 due to changed the contraceptive but now i not been on contraceptive for about 5 years and struggled to lost weight but i have managed to lost weight via Rosemary Conley's down to size 18 i am right now now, BUT i felt that RC is a long time to lost weight, so im trying on cambridge fast lost weight, see how its goes... thats which today is my first day lol.

My next weight with cambridge is next week on Tuesday.... HOw long you all usual lost weight per week ? Average?

hey hun, yes thats sole source, on average you lose about 6lb a week, i lost more than that though, my 2nd week i lost 11lbs and in about 8 weeks i lost 3 stone :happydance:

Good luck hun the first week is the hardest once you are past it its a breeze... also you are brave with the porridge, its vile sorry :lol:

LOL yes!! Porriage soooo terrible than ever i had done actually! But i have somehow managed to ate half of it LOL

Ohh you have lost that loads of weight in 8 weeks!!! Well done! Keep it up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->