The Cambridge Diet Support Thread

im soooo not in the zone... have to many obstacles in my way :( will join you again soon tho girls xxx

Lol that frickin porridge is vile Bana!! Seriously once you find the stuff you like it's a doddle!

Oh LF, I'm sure you'll get in the zone soon, good luck hun xxx

ive just had a rant on my journal lol... i so want to do it.. and once you get in the zone it is quite easy...!! i just have to much temptation atm xxx

It made me feel so sick! lol i wont be touching that again! i couldnt even finish it! Any tea addicts out there- ive just had a tea without milk and sugar :shock: I cant believe ive managed to get through the first day without cheating! i really wanted the full fat milk and sugar! lol x

you can have tablet sweetener in your tea if you prefer it hun :)

The porridge had sadly the same effect on me... when I did Cambridge before I got pregnant I remember the porridge being okay, but sadly no, i remembered wrong!

What else have you had today then hun? Overall is it going okay? x

I cant do the scahets full stop.... bleurgh
tetra packs for me... so easy keep it cold and down it.... nom nom lol xxx

you can have tablet sweetener in your tea if you prefer it hun :)

The porridge had sadly the same effect on me... when I did Cambridge before I got pregnant I remember the porridge being okay, but sadly no, i remembered wrong!

What else have you had today then hun? Overall is it going okay? x

The last time i did the Cambridge they didnt have porridge so was like yeah cool but ewww! lol I had a choco tetra and choco sachet. I love chocolate! today i decided to try the potato and leek soup- again i think im guna try and stick to the chocolate flavours that made me wana puke and i feel like ive missed out on a meal!

I managing to drink 4 ltres of water so far to day however i am laking in the water department- its just soooooo much! How are you finding it? I managed to site through my son and oh having a burger king and i didnt have anything! im so proud! only day two aswell! x

I really really want to get back on it tomorrow!! Wish i wasn't out drinking at the weekend!!! X

The last time i did the Cambridge they didnt have porridge so was like yeah cool but ewww! lol I had a choco tetra and choco sachet. I love chocolate! today i decided to try the potato and leek soup- again i think im guna try and stick to the chocolate flavours that made me wana puke and i feel like ive missed out on a meal!

I managing to drink 4 ltres of water so far to day however i am laking in the water department- its just soooooo much! How are you finding it? I managed to site through my son and oh having a burger king and i didnt have anything! im so proud! only day two aswell! x

Poor you having to sit through the burger king torture, I work nightshifts at work and have had to made supper for all the patients this week, plus sit through my colleagues eating takeaway :-(

I haven't had soups yet as a rememberthem being gross, although I m such a savoury person it's killing me to have everything sweet!

I seem to get in best with strawberry tetras, fruits of the forest, choc mint and choc shakes. Banana I find too... Gritty, but I'll finish them anyway as the aren't too bad.

Only problem I've encountered so far is my gum is really sensitive due to having a dry mouth all the time, and it's making it a nightmare to brush my teeth!

How's everyone doing today then?!? Xoxo

im easing myself into it... as im drinking tonight its not wise to do sole source from today so will eat something tonight but just have shakes today! xx

well my weekend of being semi good went a little crazy lol

sole source tomorrow... !! Im ready for it :)

hey im thinking about doing this diet, can any of u tell me more about it??...ive had a lookie online and it looks like its a fab way to go

im worried after u go back to food u gaim the weight back?? ....happend to OHs work colleague altho he was rather large lol

hey pinkbow :hi:

I was worried about that too but ive been off and on with this diet and the past 2 weeks ive ate nothing but crap lol... and i havent gained :confused: For the more hardcore and committed there is a plan to ease yourself back onto food though..... and apart from this past 2 weeks, after being on cambridge it just makes you more aware and you dont really want to eat as much as you proberly would..

Im back on it today tho .. how much do you have to lose? x

basically you just supplement all your meals

Heey thanks for getting back to me, thats good to hear about it not all piling back on ....i dont really eat much just the wrong sorta stuff...and with BF ive eaten more calories too oops... :dohh:

my LO is currently weaning off BF do u know if i have to wait a certain amount of time before i can start i cant really find that info

Maybe around 2, 2 1/2 stone...get back down to pre pregnancy weight preferably hehe

speaking of sachets ive got 3 left over this week- whoops. I just couldnt bring myself to drink the savoury ones, i have nightmares from last time i did it- they were rank. Im all for chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate!

day 1 over with :happydance:

i dont like the sachets hun im to lazy lol... tetra all the way!!
pinkbow i think your fine to start straight after you have stopped bf-ing go on the cambridge diet website and find a counsellor in your area xxx you can do it xx

Ooo what Sachets have you got Kim??

Yay Leeds, you go girl! Bet those last few lbs will drop off you!

Thought I'd share an exciting bit of news with you all! My first week (albeit not an official weigh in as my consultant is holiday) I've lost..... 10lbs!!!

That's on SS+ as well (I can't justify the extra money per meal to go up to 4 a day due to my job and the fact im a 10th of an inch under 5'8 lol, when I can get smart price cottage cheese which is 0.4% fat for 46p).

Ooo what Sachets have you got Kim??

Yay Leeds, you go girl! Bet those last few lbs will drop off you!

Thought I'd share an exciting bit of news with you all! My first week (albeit not an official weigh in as my consultant is holiday) I've lost..... 10lbs!!!

That's on SS+ as well (I can't justify the extra money per meal to go up to 4 a day due to my job and the fact im a 10th of an inch under 5'8 lol, when I can get smart price cottage cheese which is 0.4% fat for 46p).

Thats amazing well done you! mine was 8lb. Does anyone has a treat day following weigh in or is that a big no no! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->