The Cambridge Diet Support Thread

yeah tetra is the milkshake in a carton the cartons name is tetra. Im on the forum! x

I just joined it hehe

And ahhh i saw the cartons didnt know thats whar they where called thanks lol

I cant wait till i get started!!

Ooo what Sachets have you got Kim??

Yay Leeds, you go girl! Bet those last few lbs will drop off you!

Thought I'd share an exciting bit of news with you all! My first week (albeit not an official weigh in as my consultant is holiday) I've lost..... 10lbs!!!

That's on SS+ as well (I can't justify the extra money per meal to go up to 4 a day due to my job and the fact im a 10th of an inch under 5'8 lol, when I can get smart price cottage cheese which is 0.4% fat for 46p).

Only chocolate, about 30 of them!
Well done on your non-official WI! x

Ooo what Sachets have you got Kim??

Yay Leeds, you go girl! Bet those last few lbs will drop off you!

Thought I'd share an exciting bit of news with you all! My first week (albeit not an official weigh in as my consultant is holiday) I've lost..... 10lbs!!!

That's on SS+ as well (I can't justify the extra money per meal to go up to 4 a day due to my job and the fact im a 10th of an inch under 5'8 lol, when I can get smart price cottage cheese which is 0.4% fat for 46p).

Only chocolate, about 30 of them!

Ooh, sounds good. I have sent you a PM Kim. :)

well bloody done orange-sox... end of day 1 i had a cheeky weigh in it was 2 pounds in first day its amazing I love love this diet

day 2 nearly over with and ive just done a fab abs killer butts class.... i cant wait to get rid of this weight.... feel so much better its just my big belly when i sit down... excercise it away hehe!!

pinkbow when do you start?? x

what a difference 30 mins can do to you on cambridge.... my sister has been ill all day so she wants me to order her food in the hotel (staying away from home) and shes text me with her order omg its going to be soooo hard to not knick a chip

i struggle to get bnb on my phone (need to chat to apple about that one) but add me on facebook... orange-sox i believe were still friends!?! lol.. i need some support... my numbers on there too so text me if you get unlimited messages im a text a holic and neeeed someone to help me!! god.. i sound like a alcoholic or something haha!! xx

hoping to start in a few weeks leeds....think i might look where my local councillor is...eeee how exciting...

ill sure as HELL will need someone to rant too...i looove food too much ...but im soo determined to shift this weight and belly!!

what a difference 30 mins can do to you on cambridge.... my sister has been ill all day so she wants me to order her food in the hotel (staying away from home) and shes text me with her order omg its going to be soooo hard to not knick a chip

i struggle to get bnb on my phone (need to chat to apple about that one) but add me on facebook... orange-sox i believe were still friends!?! lol.. i need some support... my numbers on there too so text me if you get unlimited messages im a text a holic and neeeed someone to help me!! god.. i sound like a alcoholic or something haha!! xx

ooooh and STEP AWAY FROM THE CHIP :haha:

Well pinkbow we are all here for support so when the time comes when you feel you need to rant go for it! Im here to listen! I lost 8lb this week, had a bad day and ate loads for a cheat day after weigh in feel really bad and wont b doin again instead im goin to have a treat day and buy something nice for myself! Thinking about it having a cheat day may feel nice at the time but it defeats the whole point in the diet!

without spamming and posting multiple posts of the same thing lol.. could really do with some advice in my journal.... eeeeek xxx

Can I join this thread?

I lost 6 stone on this a couple of years ago and then fell pregnant last year. I am now 2 stone back up and have restarted Cambridge yesterday - boy is it harder second time round. Would love to join for the support on here

Hi,

I posted this on another thread but thought i'd post here to....

I have tried it twice and both times exactly the same thing happens, day 1-3 i feel on top of the world, not hungry at all. Day 4 onwards i feel hungry (real hunger) and awful, i become really emotional to the point of a little bit looney, i did go a bit mad. I didn't lose in the second week either. My consultant said it doesn't work for some people???.
But i am thinking of doing it again, I don't know what to do, have you heard of this happening to anyone as i know its usually the other way round, bad then good. Plus as i have PCOS its likely i will lose less a week than the normal.

Thanks x

its official, i have the sachets and ready and rearing to start tomorrow :D :D :D

This has been dead for about a month but i want to revive it since i'm starting the CD on monday and know i will need lots of support - anyone else still on it??

Hello All,

I started back on Cambridge on Monday 1st Nov.

I done cambridge for 12 weeks back in March and lost 4 stone doing sole source. I then gave up and didnt get into maintenance so have put on a stone since.

Im more determined than ever now to lose weight and keep it off. I want to lose 2 stone then go into maintenance.

Im on Day 3 today and feeling ok. I know day 4 is always the worst for me so cant wait to get past that. I see my consultant on Friday as she wants to see me sooner than a week as I have been struggling to get back into it.

Im hoping it wont take too long to sift the weight i kept getting big weight losses every week from 5-7lbs a week. I have a xmas night out on 10th Dec and really want to look good in a dress.

Good luck to anyone doing Cambridge its a tuff diet but it sure does work!!

Im about to restart to shift the last few pounds :) (had a break over xmas)

:hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->