The Carolinas? (Currently in MD/DE)

ZacsMommy

Proud Mommy Of 1
Reaction score
Anyone here from the Carolinas? I'm from SC but I live on the NC/SC state line. Currently in the Maryland area traveling with my boyfriend for work but should be home soon. Just looking to see if anyones from my area. I'm an hour from Charlotte, NC and an hour from Greenville, SC.
Ttyl!
Jess​

Hey! New member in the board here, live right outside charleston sc. How are ya?

I'm in Mooresville NC!

Its nice to see some local-ish mums on here :) I'm orginally from Kent in England and the Kent meetup section and buddy section is SO busy I was getting jealous lol.

I moved here a couple of years ago and its kinda hard to make friends in the area.

How is everyone today?

Hello Chaos!
Today's been and "ehh" sort of day... I'm always nauseous now...
And it is nice to find people in the same area! Too bad none of us really live near eachother! How was your day?

I know! NC is so big. "Close" means 3 hours away ;)

Spent on the sofa~ ♥ lazy days haha.

Well I did some gardening yesterday and think I over did it a bit, whole abdomen is achy today. I think its that mixed with stretching pains.

Ah well, only 5 months to go lol.

My best friend is moving away and it's like an hour and a half drive! NC should shrink a little bit!
I wish I could have spent time on the sofa... Well, I did... but I took DH to work early this morning then I worked myself. Luckily, I got out early! Then I bummed it the rest of the day!
I wish I could garden, but we're doing some work on the house...
You're lucky! I wish I were only five months away! 10 weeks and I'm already impatient!

Aww thats sad about your best friend. At least you can still see her on a day trip kinda visit tho!

haha I hear ya! It goes really quick tho. You got all these lovely stretching pains to come ;)

I can't believe in 1.5 weeks I will be half way there. How crazy is that?! I'm already fit to pop too lol.

I'm over in Concord, but make fairly regular trips to Mooresville to see DH's mum.

Hey all you NC girls, I am from Sherrills Ford area about 15 minutes from Mooresville. I don't have any small babies as mine are 10 and 7 now. But I wouldnt mind having some coffee or lunch one day with you guys??

HEY NC/SC Girls! I'm in Charlotte! I'm TCC #1! I just found this group!!

:hug:

This thread is super old but I'm near Chapel Hill! :)

Hey! New member in the board here, live right outside charleston sc. How are ya?

I'm from chas,SC also but currently i'm living in Summerville,SC until we move this yr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->