The Christmas Group

I'm in the process of writing up lists....

Ordered first xmas pressie today for Theo...they only some light-up stackable bugs, they were pretty cheap, but it's a start. Gotta start somewhere I got 4 to buy for, plus OH (who by the way, is sooooo awkward to get for).
My 8 yr old has everything....he has all the latest computers, soooo I'm at a dead end with him too.
This xmas is gonna be sooo hard, as they already got everything :shrug:

Hiya can i join??

I just ordered 100 pounds worth of bits from avon for various people for chrimbo !!

Not long now lol

Started wrapping some gifts last night! So excited for Christmas.

What are your favourite gifts to buy friends or say adult siblings? I really like to buy books that I love. Makes me happy!

What are your favourite gifts to buy friends or say adult siblings? I really like to buy books that I love. Makes me happy!

i always buy my friends little necklaces or trinket boxes. i try and find little quirky and different ones. we all collect them lol so its a fun challenge to find ones we've not got.

accesories like scarfs/bags and such and really nice bath stuff they perhaps don't buy themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->