The Christmas Group

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
For all us who are starting on Christmas already :happydance:

i will be starting after Ffions birthday on Wednesday :blush:

:shock: christmas!!!!!! its only june :rofl:

i say that but know when i have kids ill be going xmas shopping all year!!

I've already bought a lot of my xmas presents, started in the boxing day sales, lol!

am just starting to think about it now, but will start properly after maddi's birthday too! good group tezzy :D xx

thats why i started the group..

last year i was like 'pftt.. ill think of christmas later' then i found i didnt have enough time or money!

it's not that long either - just over the 6month mark!! so excited!! wonder what will be good for an 18month old!! ?? xxx

Im starting next week :happydance:. Can't wait. my first christmas buying baby presents :D

:yipee: I love christmas, have started saving for Ed's smart trike, think I'll just get him a couple of boxes after that hehe. Have already started looking at christmas trees and decorations too now just waiting for my Studio christmas catalogue to come through

Bah Humbug!! I really don't like xmas at all coz its the time of year i really struggle to buy what i want for ppl & it upsets me so much. My son goes 4 on 8th november, then baby no2 due 27th, then my mums bday 28th november then xmas *sigh*
i'm going to have to start getting things as & when i can now its just knowing what hes going to be into in 6mths time thats hard :(

I love this thread! Xmas is my fave time off year (I used to hate it, but sincce having Jasmine its great) I'm struggling on idea's of what to get the baby but weve got Jasmine a princess bike, princess play castle(for outside) and getting her a jungle gym.

Rhys birthday is in December ( 3 :shock: ) and we're getting him one of those kid-proof cameras made by fisherprice.

they will both get a kitchen to share as a big present and then lots of little silly things to open

i love christmas, its my fave time of year too. havent got a clue what to get the kids this year or how im gonna afford it. baby is due in november, callum is 2 in december!!

yeah we work in a photography business and about 6 months ago rhys broke my cannon camera by dropping it on the floor whilst trying to take a photo!

ill be glad when he has his own unbreakable one!

well ive ordered my first christmas pressie, thanks to wobbles thread in shop till you drop and what a bargain it is, £100 worth of stuff for £22!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->