The Christmas Group

ok ive started my list :happydance:

Rhys is having some Happyland play sets.. which are between 20-40 quid each :shock: i didnt realise until after i had my heart set on them lol, hes also gonna have a new garage, some ABC flash cards and some other learning stuff i can find, im also getting a huge velcro calender with the weather, days of the week and seasons on it.

ffion is having some arts n crafts things, some dollys with prams/cots/highchair etcetc, a water play table, an ironing board and cleaning set

theyre both gettin a play kichen with food to share and they will both get new clothes.

I bought Elyse one of her Christmas gifts a couple weeks ago :rofl:

A baby guitar, lol. I might save it for her 1st birthday in March instead, but it's bought. :mrgreen:

tezzy, those happyland sets are really worth the money. we got nicole some for her 2nd xmas, she was 18mths and they are still on the go now, callum plays with them all the time.

:) i cant wait for this christmas :happydance: usually im such a scrooge.. i dunno whats happened to me LOL

Ive decided im going to start my xmas prezzie shopping after dylans bday which is 7th july!!
Im just going to pick bits and pieces up each time i go to town and hide it all in a box in the garage!!

Thats what I do. I buy things each month then put them away in her spare wordrobe

Any suggestions for what to buy a 9 month old for Christmas? She'll be 9 months in January and 1 year in March.. I'm so afraid I will buy her things that I should have given her for 1 year, etc.

She does not need ANY clothes :rofl:

this i might have to join you lovely lot, not because i am going to start buying gifts yet but because christmas eve is the date i take my final contraceptive pill, so the christmas build up will hopefully make my time pass quicker hehe

hope thats ok :)

how do you not give in to the temptation to give your kids their presents early LOL

im beginning to wonder if i have the will power to have toys in the attic for 6 months and not give them to the kids! lol

I tend to think the more I give her now, the more il have to buy lol

i dont know how to have the willpower to be honest tezzy!!!

we bouht dylans presents for his bday the other day and ive been itching to give him them already!! :dohh:
hopefully the xmas ones will be out of sight out of mind!!

I'm started on her birthday and Christmas already because her birthday is in November and I don't want to have a major financial blow-out 6 weeks apart from each other. I'm just buying 2-3 things a month and sticking it away. I'll probably do a huge Gymboree online shop in Sept-October for fall/winter clothes for her. I'm just hoarding stuff up and I'll decide when her birthday comes what I'm giving her and what I'm keeping for Christmas

So far I have a fisherprice thing that blows balls up in the air, a baby einstein catapillar rocker thing, a toy piano, some Yo Gabba Gabba stuff. I'm defintely getting her a baby doll and stroller :cloud9: and probably some toy shopping stuff. Books and clothes are going to be so high on my list this year though. She grows like a frickin' weed.

ohhh i think i am going to have to join this group :) i need to start buying things now for our families :) Plus i am excited about Layla's 1st chrissy :D i cant wait woot woot :)

What has everything bought for their LO's already?? Much?? Or??

i havent started yet but today is pay day so im gonna go into town and see if theres anything i can see

Bumping this up :) Kierans birthday is out of the way now so xmas shopping starts now:)

I already have one thing for him which was a pressie from last year, but when we came to wrap it realised he was too young for it, so thats the first one sorted, not going over the top, no big pressie's this year as we don't have the room but lots of little one's:)

I only have that little guitar thing bought for her, and I'm thinking I will save it for her birthday or something now.. :dohh: It's too old for Christmas!

For Christmas my list (so far) looks like:
PlaySkool Busy Lil Jiggle Garden
Laugh & Learn Say Please Tea Set
Laugh & Learn Song and Story Chair
& of course clothes!
& smaller things for stockings.

I just don't know what's age appropriate for a 9 month old?
I really like THIS but it says it starts at 6 months.. personally I can't believe that Elyse could be playing with that in a couple of months really lol but what do you all think? Is it safe to buy that for Christmas or should I buy it in like September so she gets the most use out of it?

Also I was looking at THIS for one of her 1st birthday gifts, but it says 3 years + ?? What do you guys think :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->