The Christmas Group

I went into the ELC yesterday and they have a huge sale on plus i have a 20% off voucher i need to use so i think my xmas shopping will officially start tommorow when i go back into town!! How wrong is it that im reeeally excited about it?!?!?!?! :rofl:

woke up this morning thinking about christmas girls!

looking at the graco 6 piece dolls set for ffion inc. cot, pram, highchair, swining chair etcetc!

i also wanna get ffion a soft carrier for her dollys!

As soon as i get school uniforms out of the way, i'm starting on christmas :happydance: xx

ive got nearly £250 in my christmas pot in pound coins and notes :blush: i normally need about £400 to do all of my OHs family, all my family and the kids.

ooooooo a christmas thread...... im getting excited this year.. dd1 wants a ds! gulp! dd2 should be easy, she'll only be 6 months

oh and if i buy stuff before then it doesnt come out of that pot.. just my big christmas shopping spree!

growing up christmas for me was like 'bah humbug' we never did santa, we never got many presents, my mum ALWAYS worked christmas and it just generally wasnt a happy time. and my mum and step dad actually broke up on christmas eve 6 years ago.. i had to spend christmas day at my friends feeling akward whilst they opened all their presents.

when rhys was born i was like 'bleugh' hate bloody christmas.. but now the kids are getting older im really getting into it! i never want christmas for them to be what it was for me growing up! we dont get them many presents but the presents we do get are very thoughful and bought with love :)

growing up christmas for me was like 'bah humbug' we never did santa, we never got many presents, my mum ALWAYS worked christmas and it just generally wasnt a happy time. and my mum and step dad actually broke up on christmas eve 6 years ago.. i had to spend christmas day at my friends feeling akward whilst they opened all their presents.

when rhys was born i was like 'bleugh' hate bloody christmas.. but now the kids are getting older im really getting into it! i never want christmas for them to be what it was for me growing up! we dont get them many presents but the presents we do get are very thoughful and bought with love :)

awwwww xxxxxx :hugs:

i love christmas now i have kids

I must admit i am a bah humbug kinda girl, i ALWAYS take my tree and decorations (that i begrudgingly put up every year) down on boxing day.....yes, boxing day lol. But last christmas Kieran was bang into the santa thing, we put out raindeer dust and cake and whisky for santa, the whole shebang!! Also my OH proposed to me on xmas morning last year (at 5am!! Kieran was up early :dohh:) so i have a more rosey outlook this year. Also its my lil Jakey pie's first christmas and i am soooooo excited for that, now there's more than one kiddy, it feels more like a family itkwim.

I'm only shopping for jake and family this early. Kieran is 7 and wants the 'latest thing' so it would be foolish to shop for him just yet. I just hope i manage to get that latest thing before it sells out, i would hate him to be gutted on xmas morning xx

P.S. WTF to you buy for a 6-7 month old for xmas? I forgot what i got kieran when he was that age lol xx

I was thinking one of them playschool ball popper things... and a vtech a frame walker...

ant wait! ive not started buying yet but ive started amelies xmas/birthday pot.. hoping to end up with about 200 in her pot by xmas :D I'll need to wait until i go back to work to get money for presents.

we've not even got a tree yet! last year i remember at the end of Nov all the trees and decs were on sale so we're gonna wait and get all that last minute. we're doing xmas here this year with the inlaws and my family, will be 10 of us or so..were gonna ask each family to bring something so we dont have to do all the cooking lol

I LOVE xmas my kids birthdays are all in july so what i do is straight after xmas i start buying birthday gifts then after there birthdays i start buying xmas gifts.... i have got them a few prezzies so far i love xmas!!!!

I started shopping in the January sales!!! Jensen has quite a few bits now. I love christmas!!

i've already started shopping for bethanys birthday/xmas as they are 4days apart. i got some bits for oh as well. get bits in the sales etc trying to save money. got a box under bed with all bits in. oh thinks im mad he's a last min shopper.
i love christmas shopping!!!

im so excited lol

got a saving pot going for christmas and her 1st birthday :happydance:

present buying will commence after oh birthday in 2 weeks xx

Tasha, the My Pretty Learning Purse is really nice, Renah loves that. She has the tea set too which she also loves. She's only 9 months now too. She also has this butterfly that moves and plays music when you touch it, so they have to crawl after it. The playschool ball popper thing is awesome as well.

Ummm...hm. Honestly, Renah is more into just limbing everything in her path at this age instead of playing with her toys that I wasted so much money on. She likes books too, and is just starting to become attached to a doll. I'd just stock on thins for 1+

^ Elyse has that butterfly already, the one that if it knocks down, turns itself back up? lol. That's good to hear, I was planning to stock up on things that will last through the toddler years.. IDK how much I can afford after I move out, so I wanted to get a lot in this Christmas in terms of those kinds of purchases!

ohh how did i miss this!!

I'm just in the process of figuring birthday and xmas presies for LO and OH now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->