The Clearblue Trial Ladies!

I did get 30 ovulation tests in the post from them today though! The good ones like we've been using!
I'm having a coil fitted in 3 weeks. Then out in 7 months. So they will come in really handy when I'm trying to get my cycles back to normal!

Ooh how exciting!

I'll give it a few weeks then just bin the extra stuff I'm guessing? Or Maybe just post back the empty pots?

Yeah that haven't asked for them back. I've still got a fair few sticks, pots.. And lots of pregnancy tests! Hopefully they're happy for me to keep them!

Hey ladies!

I think I unsubscribed and lost this thread :/

An update about me, I gave up with trying this month basically no opks and obsessing etc! I randomly ordered cheapies for fun and tested last week around 8dpo! To my surprised bfp!!! They were getting really nice and dark (you can find my thread over in the pregnancy section) but I wasn't really hopeful as I didn't feel pregnant at all anyways tests started to get light and my fears was definitely confirmed! Started bleeding last night so chemical pregnancy for me!

As you know I'm not part of the trial any longer as it was one month for me but I thought I'd update you ladies!

I've booked an appointment with my gp to explain my concerns, hopefully I can get some answers x

Sorry to hear of your loss baby jan :hugs:

Thats my plan for next month, no opk's etc.. as i get too stressed with it unless i get a bfp of course..

It looks like I'm going to be starting Clomid next cycle- I've just emailed them at Clear Blue, but I think this means I can't continue in the study? I'm still in Cycle 2 now though (I haven't ovulated so far).

Saw your thread so I had a look at the site and I have applied for their trial, so guess I will see if I'll be joining you all in the next few weeks.

One thing though from looking through some of your information, why do they need samples? How do you send them back, do you take them to your post office or does someone pick them up?

Urgh.

Just had an email about dates on cycle 2 pots?! As if
I can remember that far back!

I just sent them what was in the diary and hope that it's what they are after??!

Off to see the dr today, I'm very nervous as to how they'll react, doesn't help that I have to take LO with me as I have no one to watch him. I feel a bit of a fraud going to the drs with issues around conceiving when we already have a child :(

I had an email off clearblue yesterday saying they would be in touch soon about starting the trial :)

I emailed about the Clomid and they've said it's fine to continue the study. I'm currently still in Cycle 2 of the study though- on my 6th day of a flashing smiley. Last cycle I had 9 before my peak.

uggh how frustrating fezzle, hope you get your solid smiley soon!

How did you get on at the dr jodilee?

AFM i'm officially off the trial, sent my last lot of pee back today so no more pee in the fridge for me. Got to get my other blood test done tomorrow.

I emailed about the Clomid and they've said it's fine to continue the study. I'm currently still in Cycle 2 of the study though- on my 6th day of a flashing smiley. Last cycle I had 9 before my peak.

Hi fezzle

I would suggest you to use a different dual opk monitor( I think you must have got two monitors from clearblue for two cycles) till you get positive opk and see if the circle changes to flashing smiley again. I got 6-7 flashing smileys for two cycles(started using at cd8 I think) and third cycle I started using opk at cd 12 or something and I got only one flashing smiley.

Good tip! I'll try the other monitor too!

I start my trails soon,can I ask why do you need to keep samples in the fridge and send them to them??

That was what they were after with our trial, the new one might be different.
We had to store our fmu every day of the 3 cycle trial and send them back in batches of 14.
We were given the dual hormone opk's to use for the trial and had to keep a daily diary.

This trial is only for a month,I thought I would just be testing and giving them results not posting off my wee lol!!:haha:

well if it's not been mentioned then you probably don't need to for your trial?

Yeah she said I'd have to keep my sample and post it off

I've just been signed up today as well :)

How big are the samples you need to keep in the fridge?!! Eep!

I just hope I can hide them!!don't fancy my sons finding them!!lol

Haha yeah, that's what I'm a bit like. Well no children for me but anybody else in the house!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->