The Clearblue Trial Ladies!

Thanks I cnt decide if to be hopeful or not haha
I wander how button is she didn't say if the witch showed or not

When are you going to test?

I was also wondering how Jessica is from the old thread. Hoping all ok with her baby. X

Il test in the morn I think haha. No idea with Jessica I didn't see what's up?

She was bleeding and having tests.

Ooh yay, will look forward to hearing in the morning. Good luck!

Testing in the morning here too! goodluck mummysmurf

I believe everything is ok with Jessica, hcg levels are what they would expect :)

Welcome fezzle!

Sorry for not updating ladies, but still no AF! Caved and did a test today, BFN argh. I go away on Sunday for a few days with OH, so going to test on Sun morn and then leave all my preg tests at home, well I'm going to try anyway!

P.S, good luck for those of you testing tomorrow!

Am I the only one that just pee's into the pot directly haha?!

I have a 29 day cycle and it says on the leaflet that I have to start testing on cycle day 9. I got an email from cb the other day saying I must start testing when it tells me too.. Not before / after. I didn't have a surge today and tested using 2mu as I forgot haha!

Hi! :wave:

Can I join?

I just got my kit today- the box was so much bigger than I was expecting! I'm glad to know I'm not the only not planning to use that giant urine catcher!

I'm currently waiting for my period to start to start using it. It could be a bit awkward as I'm going away next week for a week and staying in uni halls, but I do have a fridge in my room! But- I'm going to have to use a communal toilet to collect the wee! I haven't told OH yet about the wee in the fridge. I think space will be the biggest issue!

I'm not sure when AF is due to arrive- I have PCOS and irregular cycles. I'm waiting until 4pm today when I can hopefully phone up to find out the results of my Day 21 test to see if I ovulated or not this cycle.

Hi Fezzle

Is it possible to post photo of the kit they sent pls as want an
idea of whats there and how big the box is.. Thanks .x. And did they ask you the same question u filled out on the online form?..

I posted it in my journal if you can find it! It's mostly because of the plastic boxes for the samples. When they phoned it was pretty much the same questions- maybe more about my cycle.

I should never take a break from b&b again lol! I've missed ALOT!!! X

I used these opks in April-March and I never got one peak at all not even a flashing smiley but positive internet cheapies... I got pregnant in that cycle but miscarried. I didn't get a positive opk till cd23 out of a 30 day cycle x

Well now I'm not so sure just been back to look at the test and sure I see a faint something even though it's about an hr after so not reliable. I attached a pic

Attachments

• IMAG0222.jpg
    IMAG0222.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 31
And here's the ov tests with fmu for experiment sorry the green ones always dry stupid gonna be gettin rid of them asap lol n pink ones never seem get very dark lol but they defo ain't positive.

Attachments

• IMAG0221.jpg
    IMAG0221.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 18
Sorry for the bfns ladies, I hope you are right and they are late bfps.

Smurf with you getting lines on opks I do think its still hopeful for you. Test again tomorrow morning! If its a bfp you should see a line then.

I'm going to start opks Monday! Can't wait :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->