The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

I'm feeling kinda down. I was pretty convinced i was pregnant this month and af is due tues. today i feel like im starting to get af cramps :cry: i cracked and tested and got a BFN

congrats on the bfps!

is it normal to have really high pre o temps with clomid? Today is my last pill and I'll take it before bed. My temps have never been this for this early in my cycle and barely this high for later too.

My temps are all over the place with clomid mine were 97.4 when af came then they were 98.0 to 98.8 then back to 98.3 and today im 99.0?? i dont get it but im on CD29 now.. id like to hear the answer to this too..

I'm feeling kinda down. I was pretty convinced i was pregnant this month and af is due tues. today i feel like im starting to get af cramps :cry: i cracked and tested and got a BFN

Im sorry hun i feel the same way i was supposed to get AF yesterday and i tested and a BFN and i have leg cramps which i get sometimes before AF comes :( its such a let down every month..:hugs:

Im sorry hun i feel the same way i was supposed to get AF yesterday and i tested and a BFN and i have leg cramps which i get sometimes before AF comes :( its such a let down every month..:hugs:

I just let myself get my hopes up again....i dont know how women continuing trying for so long without a BFP. I literally feel like I would go craz:wacko:y

I just let myself get my hopes up again....i dont know how women continuing trying for so long without a BFP. I literally feel like I would go craz:wacko:y

i know its been 5 months for me so far and its driving me crazy... its just not fair at all then to see people who dont even want to get pregnant, get pregnant pisses me off... its like why is it so hard for us girls who really really want and deserve it? SIGH... i guess when its meant to be it will be.. i did 3 cycles of clomid so far 50mg didnt work for me so i was on 100mg but after this cycle i am done for awhile with the clomid to many symptoms.. i didnt want to get my hopes up this cycle but all these weird symptoms i was getting and i guess it was all from the clomid.. :hugs:it will happen for us!

i know its been 5 months for me so far and its driving me crazy... its just not fair at all then to see people who dont even want to get pregnant, get pregnant pisses me off... its like why is it so hard for us girls who really really want and deserve it? SIGH... i guess when its meant to be it will be.. i did 3 cycles of clomid so far 50mg didnt work for me so i was on 100mg but after this cycle i am done for awhile with the clomid to many symptoms.. i didnt want to get my hopes up this cycle but all these weird symptoms i was getting and i guess it was all from the clomid.. :hugs:it will happen for us!

Trust me I know exactly what you mean....my brother and his gf are both 20 and she got pregnant in January and they just had a baby in October. I love him to death but i was so bitter for a long time because they were so upset she was pregnant and were like how could this happen to us. It amazes me that there are girls like us who actually sit there and try to plan the best time to conceive and have to do alll these other things and they just happened to BD at the exact right time, even when they didnt mean it. its just really unfair. I'm on my first cycle of clomid but if :witch: does in fact show her face I'm on to cycle 2. If you dont mind me asking is there anything physically wrong with you...like that could effect you having children? I have PCOS and I always knew I might have difficulty but it just stings when i see things like my brother and my best friend got pregnant on her first try :dohh:

Trust me I know exactly what you mean....my brother and his gf are both 20 and she got pregnant in January and they just had a baby in October. I love him to death but i was so bitter for a long time because they were so upset she was pregnant and were like how could this happen to us. It amazes me that there are girls like us who actually sit there and try to plan the best time to conceive and have to do alll these other things and they just happened to BD at the exact right time, even when they didnt mean it. its just really unfair. I'm on my first cycle of clomid but if :witch: does in fact show her face I'm on to cycle 2. If you dont mind me asking is there anything physically wrong with you...like that could effect you having children? I have PCOS and I always knew I might have difficulty but it just stings when i see things like my brother and my best friend got pregnant on her first try :dohh:

I dont mind you asking at all, no there is nothing wrong with me besides i do get cysts a lot i had surgery back in 2002 to have 2 removed off my ovaries they were so big. But i do get them a lot but i was never told i had PCOS so other then that issue there is nothing, i had my husband get his sperm checked and that was all good too, so i just dont understand why it takes so long and why some people it just happens too... ughhhhh... i would feel the same way if that was my brother, its just not fair how things work out but i keep telling myself there has to be a reason and when its meant to be it will.. but im so inpatient i want it now!!!!!!! i have been using the digital OPK tests i used the fertitality monitor when i wasnt on clomid, sitting with my legs in the air, butt raised, laying down for like an hour after we :sex: im just so so so sick of all this! when the :witch: comes im going to start taking honey and cinnammon i joined a thread cinnamon and honey babies they are awesome and seem to have great luck with this. You should come join the thread!!!! we can do it together :)

I dont mind you asking at all, no there is nothing wrong with me besides i do get cysts a lot i had surgery back in 2002 to have 2 removed off my ovaries they were so big. But i do get them a lot but i was never told i had PCOS so other then that issue there is nothing, i had my husband get his sperm checked and that was all good too, so i just dont understand why it takes so long and why some people it just happens too... ughhhhh... i would feel the same way if that was my brother, its just not fair how things work out but i keep telling myself there has to be a reason and when its meant to be it will.. but im so inpatient i want it now!!!!!!! i have been using the digital OPK tests i used the fertitality monitor when i wasnt on clomid, sitting with my legs in the air, butt raised, laying down for like an hour after we :sex: im just so so so sick of all this! when the :witch: comes im going to start taking honey and cinnammon i joined a thread cinnamon and honey babies they are awesome and seem to have great luck with this. You should come join the thread!!!! we can do it together :)

I do the same thing!! My DH was walk back in the room after BDing and just laugh at me. I can only imagine what i look like propped up on pillows with my butt in the air lol:rofl: I was actually thinking i was going to try that out. Do you have a link for the thread. we can do it together yayyy!!:happydance:

I do the same thing!! My DH was walk back in the room after BDing and just laugh at me. I can only imagine what i look like propped up on pillows with my butt in the air lol:rofl: I was actually thinking i was going to try that out. Do you have a link for the thread. we can do it together yayyy!!:happydance:

hahahaha its so funny the things we do!!!!! heres the link i think im doing it right... https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/764276-honey-cinnamon-babies-making.html let me know if it doesnt work!!!

Worked!!:thumbup:

hahahaha its so funny the things we do!!!!! heres the link i think im doing it right... https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/764276-honey-cinnamon-babies-making.html let me know if it doesnt work!!!

Works!!:thumbup:

Hi ladies, new here, and will be new to clomid starting 1st clomid cycle in january 100mg 3-5. Hubby and I have been trying to concieve for 8 years and after a long battle with Endo and now with new FS (second opion) and looking and she priscribed me clomid so looking foward to trying clomid.:happydance: But FS has said nothing about coming for blood test or anything she said to just to do OPK test. I hope you ladies that have been through this can help guide me so I can make sure I'm doing everything I can to increase my chance of this working. lots of prays for all you ladies ttc...:hugs:

Hi ladies, new here, and will be new to clomid starting 1st clomid cycle in january 100mg 3-5. Hubby and I have been trying to concieve for 8 years and after a long battle with Endo and now with new FS (second opion) and looking and she priscribed me clomid so looking foward to trying clomid.:happydance: But FS has said nothing about coming for blood test or anything she said to just to do OPK test. I hope you ladies that have been through this can help guide me so I can make sure I'm doing everything I can to increase my chance of this working. lots of prays for all you ladies ttc...:hugs:

Hey my dr. never did blood tests or ultra sounds either to track me she just told me to do the OPK like yours did.. so far im on my 3rd cycle of clomid.. Good Luck to you :dust:

same here. just finished my last Clomid pills for this cycle (on to Bd'ing!!!!) and no blood tests or anything of the sort. Welcome!

Hi all, I am new to the thread and hoping to join in :)

I am on my second cycle of clomid 50mg and even though I ovulated in my 1st cycle, I haven't this cycle :-( Has anyone had the same experience? I was so disappointed especially as me and my other half timed our holiday to at the time of ovulation.

Hi all, I am new to the thread and hoping to join in :)

I am on my second cycle of clomid 50mg and even though I ovulated in my 1st cycle, I haven't this cycle :-( Has anyone had the same experience? I was so disappointed especially as me and my other half timed our holiday to at the time of ovulation.

On my second month of clomid i ovulated really late i didn't think i was going to ovulate, clomid does seem to play funny games for a split second i thought i could have been PG have you had any side effects on clomid ? x

Congrats to the BFPs here!!!! SO exciting and ENCOURAGING!!!!

? for you ladies.

Took my cd9 Clomid pill today (my last for the month) and HOLY CM!!! Is this normal? ALso, crampy already.

I had more cm than usual this cycle, and have been crampy the majority of the time as well. Hope these are good signs for you!

Hi Scooby Congrats by the way! I notice that you were TTC for 23 months, how did you keep going? Were you on any meds? and do you mind me asking how old you are? we have been trying for just over a year tried clomid no joy and i am feeling really down at the moment:cry:

Hi im new to babyandbump.. find it extremely helpful!!! im on my first month of clomid 50mg d 5-9! i just took the blood test on friday so hoping to hear some good news this next week! I am 6dpo today!
When i first started taking the clomid i felt extremel happy and high spirits (maybe just extra hope) then all of the sudden this last week ive gotten emotional, have anxiety, hot flashes at night, nightmares... list goes on.. im not sure if it is sides effects of the clomid.. has anyone else had these kinds of symptomes?

Hi Scooby Congrats by the way! I notice that you were TTC for 23 months, how did you keep going? Were you on any meds? and do you mind me asking how old you are? we have been trying for just over a year tried clomid no joy and i am feeling really down at the moment:cry:

Honestly, it was a very frustrating 23 months! A full year of that was us trying on our own, then I went to my ob/gyn and we started diagnostics...so that took up another few months. After it was revealed that I wasn't ovulating (at least not consistantly) and OH had 0% normal morphology we were referred to a reproductive endocrinologist, but they were booked several months out, so my ob/gyn agreed to let me try clomid to see what happened. Lucky us, the first round worked! Neither OH or I was on any other medications besides vitamins (and he rarely actually took his). I'm 30 and OH is 35.

I know just how you feel being frustrated and down...I would get my hopes up every TWW, only to have them crushed when AF came. I would say to myself that I was giving up, and would be convinced of that for a week or so, then the cycle would start all over. I always eventually kept trying because I've wanted my whole life to be a mommy, so as frustrating as the journey was, I wasn't ready to give up that dream.

Have you and OH had any diagnostics done yet? And are you temping/charting? I hope you get your bfp soon!

Hi im new to babyandbump.. find it extremely helpful!!! im on my first month of clomid 50mg d 5-9! i just took the blood test on friday so hoping to hear some good news this next week! I am 6dpo today!
When i first started taking the clomid i felt extremel happy and high spirits (maybe just extra hope) then all of the sudden this last week ive gotten emotional, have anxiety, hot flashes at night, nightmares... list goes on.. im not sure if it is sides effects of the clomid.. has anyone else had these kinds of symptomes?

I was quite emotional and anxious while taking clomid (which is pretty abnormal for me)...I about drove my husband crazy!

Alright ladies, Has anyone else been suffering from pretty bad depression on Clomid? I am having a heck of a time lately. I dont even want to get out of bed. I am crying off and on all day. Im just so emotional and it doesnt help that I can barely sleep from such horrible hot flashes. Is it just me??? My job (there for my paycheck) and relationship with my husband is suffering. Any of you with me on this? If so do you have any tips or advice for me? Im just feeling VERY alone right now :( thanks ladies

I've noticed I'm more moody and sleepy but I haven't had any emotional outbreaks yet and no hot flashes. Wish I could give u advice. Maybe u need a weekend get away :) my DH and I r planning one because I can't take being in my house doing the same routine anymore. Try to stay positive it will all be over soon! :hugs:

I am on my first month of clomid and feel the exact same way!!! i get soo hot at night, nightmares (when i can actually sleep), so emotional, and major anxiety!!! im so sorry you are feeling this way but im glad im not alone on it... thought i was going crazy lol! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->