The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

i had a dream last night that i took a pregnancy test and it was POSITIVE! hope this comes true! ive never had a dream about that :)

I had a dream the other night that I had like 5 positive tests! lol. I used the first response yes+ no- tests and I can still remember the dream clear as day! Hoping it is a sign for me too! lol

Agh really!!!! that just made me even more excited!!! fingers firmly crossed!

I had a dream on CD8 that I had 2 positive tests...and actually got a positive on CD10! Maybe it was a sign?!

I hope this theory i's proven right!!! I started my Ov chart this cycle but my stupid thermometer didn't come in the mail until monday so now there i's almost no point this cycle lol. But I am anyway just to practice

i had a dream last night that i took a pregnancy test and it was POSITIVE! hope this comes true! ive never had a dream about that :)

I had a dream the other night that I had like 5 positive tests! lol. I used the first response yes+ no- tests and I can still remember the dream clear as day! Hoping it is a sign for me too! lol

Agh really!!!! that just made me even more excited!!! fingers firmly crossed!

AHH yes and we are fairly close in our cycles! Hope we get our positives this time!!

Out cycles are super close! My cycle last month was 29 days I just haven't changed my ticker and I think I might have ovulated yesterday because I got two positive Ov tests but they could have been wrong. Still BDing just in case

i can't get my Ov chart to show up... can someone help!

Scooby Congrats!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

So I had a dream last night that I got a :bfp: so I broke this morning and took a hpt. and got a :bfn:. The :witch: isnt due for another 6 days but I thought I'd give it a shot....made me sad :cry:

I am interested in taking Clomid... I have very rare and irregular periods and have just started TTC, and was wondering how the doctors are here in the UK if you mention that you'd like to take it? Would they usually rather you wait for a few months and see if anything happens or can they be ok to start you on straight away? Would like to hear your experiences :)

i had a dream a few months ago that i was pregnant with a girl (made me think maybe it was a sign) but of course af came that month and the month after i think i had the dream cause i really want to be pregnant.. but last night i had a dream that i tested and i had a slight positive then i took another test in my dream and had another positive.. maybe these dreams mean something and we will all get our BFP this month!!!!!! :dance:

I am interested in taking Clomid... I have very rare and irregular periods and have just started TTC, and was wondering how the doctors are here in the UK if you mention that you'd like to take it? Would they usually rather you wait for a few months and see if anything happens or can they be ok to start you on straight away? Would like to hear your experiences :)

Hey Bethy, I'm not sure about the UK but my doctor put me on it after I showed interest in ttc. He knew we were not trying to prevent it for months so he knew it was something to help. Especially since I have pcos. I just got done with my second round of clomid. I dont think this is my month... I may be switching to letrozole, to cut down on side effects.

Alright ladies, Has anyone else been suffering from pretty bad depression on Clomid? I am having a heck of a time lately. I dont even want to get out of bed. I am crying off and on all day. Im just so emotional and it doesnt help that I can barely sleep from such horrible hot flashes. Is it just me??? My job (there for my paycheck) and relationship with my husband is suffering. Any of you with me on this? If so do you have any tips or advice for me? Im just feeling VERY alone right now :( thanks ladies

Alright ladies, Has anyone else been suffering from pretty bad depression on Clomid? I am having a heck of a time lately. I dont even want to get out of bed. I am crying off and on all day. Im just so emotional and it doesnt help that I can barely sleep from such horrible hot flashes. Is it just me??? My job (there for my paycheck) and relationship with my husband is suffering. Any of you with me on this? If so do you have any tips or advice for me? Im just feeling VERY alone right now :( thanks ladies

I've noticed I'm more moody and sleepy but I haven't had any emotional outbreaks yet and no hot flashes. Wish I could give u advice. Maybe u need a weekend get away :) my DH and I r planning one because I can't take being in my house doing the same routine anymore. Try to stay positive it will all be over soon! :hugs:

Hi Clomid girlies,

Can I join your thread?!

My question to you all is: what were your results of your Day 21 Progesterone test on Clomid?

This is my first ever month taking Clomid and my Progesterone was 99 nmol. In previous cycles it's been around 47 or 56 nmol, so Clomid has defo helped my Progesterone score. I was worried as it seems crazy high to me, did anyone else have a much higher day 21 Progesterone when you started on Clomid? I'm worried that it's delayed my period as I haven't come on yet but I had BFN on a test this morning on CD27.

xxx

Hello!
My doc didn't tell me my progesterone levels, she just said they were "great" so I don't know... but, I want to ask you, when did you OV? maybe you took the test too soon? in my case my cycle was 33 days, so when I saw my doctor on CD30 and she took a pregnancy test (negative) she told me to wait until CD34 and if I didn't get my period by then to take another test. Maybe you need to wait a few more days and take another test?

I took my first clomid yesterday :) cannot wait for the opks to begin!

Holy crap me too!

Good luck~

good luck! how are you feeling?

I take mine at 5:30pm and I am only experiencing two things...
1) Weird feeling on my ovaries (kinda like a sting, a burning feeling)
2) hot flashes around 11pm which isn't to bad because I am half way out of it and go right to sleep (It does help taking the covers off me at night) So far not a whole lot going on negative wise...

What about you? How are you feeling? What are you experiencing?

I am starting my second cycle of Clomid today. First cycle was not too bad while taking the medicine, just a slight head ache but nothing major. After I finished the 5 pills my ovaries started feeling sore, and as OV time approached I felt swollen and bloated. I probably was a little grumpy also, but you would have to ask DH for that lol :haha:

do you mind if I ask, how often did you BD? every other day? thanks!!:flower:

I was directed by my doctor to BD every other day from CD10-20...but OH was not very cooperative, so I just took it when I could get it! We ended up BDing on CD10, 13, 14, 17, 18, and 21. I guess it worked! Fertility friend says I ovulated on cd19.

thanks for the hint :winkwink: I will try my best for DH to cooperate.. he takes night classes and has to get up very early (5 am) so sometimes it gets on my nerves.
I am so excited for you! when do you have your doctor's appointment?

Anyone else feeling discouraged? I feel like its never going to happen for me. I just found out my 16 year old cousin is pregnant....again.... Does this make anyone else mad??

I feel so discouraged i just wish it would happen for us all.. I keep telling myself when its meant to be it will be... but its so hard when you hear other people get preg so easy and they didnt even want it or tried... sigh.....

It's so not fair. I'm glad I'm not the only one. It just really sucks when you have friends say "I dont thibkibg your ever going to get pregnant. It's not worth you feeling sick all the time. I would give up"

:growlmad: what kind of friends are those? no one should be allowed to tell you that your dream of having a baby won't come true. Don't pay attention to that stuff. I know that Clomid plays with our emotions but try to stay positive. YOU WILL GET PREGNANT!! :hugs::hugs:

Anyone else feeling discouraged? I feel like its never going to happen for me. I just found out my 16 year old cousin is pregnant....again.... Does this make anyone else mad??

I feel so discouraged i just wish it would happen for us all.. I keep telling myself when its meant to be it will be... but its so hard when you hear other people get preg so easy and they didnt even want it or tried... sigh.....

It's so not fair. I'm glad I'm not the only one. It just really sucks when you have friends say "I dont thibkibg your ever going to get pregnant. It's not worth you feeling sick all the time. I would give up"

:growlmad: what kind of friends are those? no one should be allowed to tell you that your dream of having a baby won't come true. Don't pay attention to that stuff. I know that Clomid plays with our emotions but try to stay positive. YOU WILL GET PREGNANT!! :hugs::hugs:

That's what I have been trying to do... She is one of those brutally honest people who don't care about hurting people..... It really sucks, but oh well! Today is going to be a good day! Clovermouse Congrats!!!!! So exciting! That made me very positive!!!! Yay!

I took my first clomid yesterday :) cannot wait for the opks to begin!

Holy crap me too!

Good luck~

good luck! how are you feeling?

I take mine at 5:30pm and I am only experiencing two things...
1) Weird feeling on my ovaries (kinda like a sting, a burning feeling)
2) hot flashes around 11pm which isn't to bad because I am half way out of it and go right to sleep (It does help taking the covers off me at night) So far not a whole lot going on negative wise...

What about you? How are you feeling? What are you experiencing?

I am starting my second cycle of Clomid today. First cycle was not too bad while taking the medicine, just a slight head ache but nothing major. After I finished the 5 pills my ovaries started feeling sore, and as OV time approached I felt swollen and bloated. I probably was a little grumpy also, but you would have to ask DH for that lol :haha:

Last night for a little while I did feel a little sick to my stomach....
I am really happy no mood swings! I cant handle that! The last thing I want to do to my DH is yell at him, he has enough stress! So I am very thankful that I don't have them.....

Good luck~

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->