The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Hi Clomid girlies,

Can I join your thread?!

My question to you all is: what were your results of your Day 21 Progesterone test on Clomid?

This is my first ever month taking Clomid and my Progesterone was 99 nmol. In previous cycles it's been around 47 or 56 nmol, so Clomid has defo helped my Progesterone score. I was worried as it seems crazy high to me, did anyone else have a much higher day 21 Progesterone when you started on Clomid? I'm worried that it's delayed my period as I haven't come on yet but I had BFN on a test this morning on CD27.

xxx

17.2 ng/ml!!!! :happydance:

Had a lot of EWCM this morning!!! Yay first time I've had it since I've been TTC! Maybe I am Ov after all!! It's been a great day so far! My cousin had her baby girl today a month premature. My cousin has a rare disease called ICP. But everything went reLly well and they r both healthy! I thank god for that! Just thought I'd share :)

Hi Clomid girlies,

Can I join your thread?!

My question to you all is: what were your results of your Day 21 Progesterone test on Clomid?

This is my first ever month taking Clomid and my Progesterone was 99 nmol. In previous cycles it's been around 47 or 56 nmol, so Clomid has defo helped my Progesterone score. I was worried as it seems crazy high to me, did anyone else have a much higher day 21 Progesterone when you started on Clomid? I'm worried that it's delayed my period as I haven't come on yet but I had BFN on a test this morning on CD27.

xxx

17.2 ng/ml!!!! :happydance:

Hi Tryingfor1,

Are you in the UK or US? xx

I am in the US. Before, my levels were a .4---really low! But now that I took clomid they shot up! Anything above a 15 that is medicated is considered great! My DR even put a :) next to my levels when the nurse called and told me. Lol :happydance:

I go next friday for this clomid cycle testing. Hoping they are better than that!

thanks for the hint :winkwink: I will try my best for DH to cooperate.. he takes night classes and has to get up very early (5 am) so sometimes it gets on my nerves.
I am so excited for you! when do you have your doctor's appointment?

Thanks! I'm beyond excited! My first appt is November 17th, they dodn't want to see me until I'm at least 6 weeks.

Congrats Clover!! Super excited for you!

And jmandrews, the ewcm is great news, I hope this is your month!

Hi All, I am on my second round of clomid 50mg. I ovulated during the first round but this round I have not yet ovulated (currently on day 20) as yet according to my temperatures. Did any of you ladies find that on clomid you didn't always ovulate around the same time?

cheers!

I am going to start my second cycle so I am not sure, but, I think (this is what my doc told me when she saw I OV on CD 18 or so) that I OV too late. She wanted me to OV around CD14 or 15. Maybe you need to check with your doctor on this. Did you take blood tests after the first round? I did and my do put me on the same dosage, just changed the dates, because my progesterone levels were pretty good.

good luck!:flower:

Hey, i do have blood tests at day 21. For my first cycle on Clomid my progestrone levels was very healthy so the Doc thought that I could keep with the 50mg. However, this cycle my temps have stayed low and I haven't had a positive opk and I am now on day 24. I had a blood test a few days back so waiting for the results but all signs show I haven't ovulated. It is so fustrating! What days do you take Clomid? I take it day2 to day 6. Good luck with your cycle...Let me know if you do ovulate earlier.

I am interested in taking Clomid... I have very rare and irregular periods and have just started TTC, and was wondering how the doctors are here in the UK if you mention that you'd like to take it? Would they usually rather you wait for a few months and see if anything happens or can they be ok to start you on straight away? Would like to hear your experiences :)

Hey Bethy, I'm not sure about the UK but my doctor put me on it after I showed interest in ttc. He knew we were not trying to prevent it for months so he knew it was something to help. Especially since I have pcos. I just got done with my second round of clomid. I dont think this is my month... I may be switching to letrozole, to cut down on side effects.

Hi, my doc made me have a number of tests to confirm what was causing the irregular periods (was PCOS) and then made my other half have a :spermy: analysis. Once she was sure his :spermy: was fine she then prescribed me clomid. Good luck!

Congrats to the BFPs here!!!! SO exciting and ENCOURAGING!!!!

? for you ladies.

Took my cd9 Clomid pill today (my last for the month) and HOLY CM!!! Is this normal? ALso, crampy already.

? for you ladies.

Took my cd9 Clomid pill today (my last for the month) and HOLY CM!!! Is this normal? ALso, crampy already.

yes that happened to me!!! good luck! FXed!!!

? for you ladies.

I had more cm than usual this cycle, and have been crampy the majority of the time as well. Hope these are good signs for you!

? for you ladies.

I had more cm than usual this cycle, and have been crampy the majority of the time as well. Hope these are good signs for you!

Thank you!! CONGRATS to you!!! How are you feeling?

? for you ladies.

Phew ... good luck to you as well!!! When will you test?

Thanks! Not sure yet... Want to make sure I actually Ov first because it was about 5 days earlier than last month. I'm thinking around the 17th or 18th you?

congrats on the bfps!

is it normal to have really high pre o temps with clomid? Today is my last pill and I'll take it before bed. My temps have never been this for this early in my cycle and barely this high for later too.

thanks for the hint :winkwink: I will try my best for DH to cooperate.. he takes night classes and has to get up very early (5 am) so sometimes it gets on my nerves.
I am so excited for you! when do you have your doctor's appointment?

Thanks! I'm beyond excited! My first appt is November 17th, they dodn't want to see me until I'm at least 6 weeks.

the 17th is practically around the corner, how exciting!! :happydance:

? for you ladies.

Phew ... good luck to you as well!!! When will you test?

Thanks! Not sure yet... Want to make sure I actually Ov first because it was about 5 days earlier than last month. I'm thinking around the 17th or 18th you?

If she doesn't get me I'll test on 11/27 ... FX'd!!!! I am SO ready for a BFP. My doc does 3 rounds of Clomid and then we have to "talk". DH and I are not really willing to do IVF so after I'm through with Clomid we may just count our blessings in our DD and NTNP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->