The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

@TryingFor1: keep Bding and don't give up! No battle is lost as long as AF doesn't show up, right?:hugs:

@christina_r: my doctor put me on clomid so that my cycles become shorter and so that I OV normally and in a more predictable way. So far so good... my cycles used to be between 32 and 46 days with OV on CD28 or so (very late), my last cycle was 33 days but I OV on CD19. My doctor recommended I take Clomid on CD 3-7 this cycle instead of CD5-10 to make me OV even sooner.

@jmandrews: when do you have to start testing?

Good luck to every one out there!!! may we get our BFP soon!

:hugs:

Thanks everyone for the information. Can always count on the people on here to get back to you quickly. Wishing us all lots of luck on our baby journey. It will all be worth it in the end.

@TryingFor1: keep Bding and don't give up! No battle is lost as long as AF doesn't show up, right?:hugs:

@christina_r: my doctor put me on clomid so that my cycles become shorter and so that I OV normally and in a more predictable way. So far so good... my cycles used to be between 32 and 46 days with OV on CD28 or so (very late), my last cycle was 33 days but I OV on CD19. My doctor recommended I take Clomid on CD 3-7 this cycle instead of CD5-10 to make me OV even sooner.

I am testing on the 18th :) how about you?

Did majority of people find clomid shortened their cycles?

Hi ladies,

cd 13 here
BD'd last night
will tomorrow and on even cycle days.

feeling lucky this month!

Did majority of people find clomid shortened their cycles?

Yeah. Because it made me ovulate. So I went from a 120+ day cycle to a 27 day cycle. I am pretty sure it does it to about 99% of people.

Thanks everyone - you've all made me feel as though I can relax a bit and just try to focus on doing all the right things!

Good luck to everyone

Px

Hi ladies,

cd 13 here
BD'd last night
will tomorrow and on even cycle days.

feeling lucky this month!

Fitzbaby - do you mind me asking if you used Clomid for your first baby? I too have a toddler and didn't need any assistance with conceiving her.

I'm just a few days behind you - good luck with the Bd'ing :wink wink:

Px

Anyone else feeling discouraged? I feel like its never going to happen for me. I just found out my 16 year old cousin is pregnant....again.... Does this make anyone else mad??

DRIVES ME BLOODY BANANNAS.

Why is it that everyone thta doe snot want children just fall pregant with out even trying. And us poor souls that want it sooooo badly just get nothing.
It is soooooo frustrating.

Sorry ladies. Just needed to vent.
:dohh:

I am brand new to Clomid. I am currently taking 50mg CD 5-9. I am on CD 7. I was very nervous about taking it because I have a hard time even finding birth control pills that I can stand the side effects of but I really have felt no different with Clomid. Actually I feel a bit better (probably just because I'm hopeful this will work). Keeping my fingers crossed this will work.

I'm also on my 1st Clomid cycle. Im on day 8 now. lets hope it works.

So my temps are looking like I ovulated on cd 9...wtf. isn't that too early? I thought clomid was supposed to make you ovulate at a more normal time...can anyone take a look? I didnt dtd that day (following SMEP) so I'm gonna be really bummed if I did ov that day...

So my temps are looking like I ovulated on cd 9...wtf. isn't that too early? I thought clomid was supposed to make you ovulate at a more normal time...can anyone take a look? I didnt dtd that day (following SMEP) so I'm gonna be really bummed if I did ov that day...

Are you temping at the same time every day??? i didn't start until day 11 because my thermometer hadn't come in the mail, but my temps were already at 98 degree and pretty much have stayed up there. I would wait to see because day 9 seems early to me. :) good luck!

Hi girls! :hi:

I had an ultrasound on Friday which confirmed polycystic ovaries, and the sonographer said to me that I need to get put on clomid in order to conceive. It doesn't appear that I ovulate naturally either (no thermal shift, no positive OPks - ever!), but I haven't begun the process of speaking to a GP yet. I'm just wondering for UK girls what the process was in order to get put on clomid? My mother also had to take clomid to conceive both me and my brother so I'm guessing it will be a similar thing for me too. :coffee:

Are you temping at the same time every day??? i didn't start until day 11 because my thermometer hadn't come in the mail, but my temps were already at 98 degree and pretty much have stayed up there. I would wait to see because day 9 seems early to me. :) good luck!

My temps are all taken at 8am or i use an adjuster. Maybe clomid is playing tricks on my temps. it sure is on my body and emotions lol

So I was wondering if I could join in... I have finished my first round of clomid and am on cycle day 13 (possibly) I was spotting before AF came and was supposed to take clomid days 5-9 so the doctor said to count my spotting as day one even though I spotted for 3 days prior to AF coming full force. He said worst case scenario I took the clomid earlier than 5-9 rather than taking it late and not having it do anything. I am just waiting to Ov and seem to cry at anything... I actually cried over spilt milk.

I am testing on the 18th :) how about you?

just finished my last clomid yesterday... if I OV around the 16th or 17th I should test around Nov 27th.
Good luck!!:hugs:

I am SO bloated right now ... and emotional! Anyone else experience this? I literally started crying at a Law and Order when I was on the treadmill!

So I was wondering if I could join in... I have finished my first round of clomid and am on cycle day 13 (possibly) I was spotting before AF came and was supposed to take clomid days 5-9 so the doctor said to count my spotting as day one even though I spotted for 3 days prior to AF coming full force. He said worst case scenario I took the clomid earlier than 5-9 rather than taking it late and not having it do anything. I am just waiting to Ov and seem to cry at anything... I actually cried over spilt milk.

i spotted like you before i started my first round and my dr told me to not count it until i had red blood... hmm aww join the club we are all emotional wrecks! i definitely am!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->