The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

I think I'll just go back to royal jelly. I was taking it but hated how sweet it was so I'll just take the freeze dried pill form! Maybe add cinnamon supplements to that

I have read (somewhere in B&B) that some ladies take Royal Jelly. How does that work?
I think I am going to start taking honey and cinnamon. I wonder what type of honey?:shrug:

Well count me out for this month. And man did I feel like it was my month. Started spotting on cd 25. Full blown AF isn't here yet but the spotting on that day is pretty typical for me. So on to a Christmas BFP!

Hi ladies! I'm a Clomid gal right now and thought I'd follow y'all as well as my other thread! This is my third cycle of clomid.
1st- 50mg CD 2-6, ovulated, BFN
2nd- 50mg CD 2-6, ovulated, BFN
3rd- 100mg CD 4-8, hoping for a BFP for Christmas...

I have to say, that second cycle of Clomid gave me soooooo many symptoms post-O... I hope the higher dose doesn't ADD to any of that!

Any experience to the contrary? (please say no! lol)

Good luck to you all! Sending you all some baby dust!

Hi ladies!! Well I'm CD10 and i went for my follicle check today. I had one follicle and it was 26mm Is that good? I had two last time but they were 18mm and 21cm at cd11. So I'm hoping this one will be a keeper. The dr told me I'll be O anytime...so i walked in the door from the doctor and !! lol. fxd!!

Hi ladies :)

I am back trying for another child, my first is almost
10 months old now. He was conceived on my 2nd
clomid/IUI cycle. It was 50mg days 3-7. We have male
factor of motility issues, and as far as I knew no issues
although they did think they may have noticed a polyp
right before pregnancy but obviously it didn't stop the
implantation!
So I just began taking 50mg again for days 3-7, had two
good follies and naturally surged this morning (detected
by bloodwork). I go in tomorrow AM for IUI, and if all goes
well I may just get a bfp for an early Xmas present!!!

Forgot to mention that I am still BFing my son but my doc isn't worried as all systems are go. I am too excited, but I know I should get some rest to be in the best shape for this to take.

Wish me luck that AF doesn't show by Dec 8

Oh and Haj624,
I got pregnant on a 31mm last time. Clomid can do that,
and don't let them convince you large ones are no good.
Mine are always large and ovulate without issue no trigger
needed. Their ideal size not everyone fits into, hmm
sounds like a 'jeans made for real women commercial' lol. :)

is it ok to take cinnamon with metformin?

Where is the cinnamon thread?

Why wouldnt you be able to take cinnamon with metphormin?

I have no idea. I couldn't find anything about it online so I figured it was ok. Actually if I was just eating cinnamon I wouldn't think twice. I guess using something for ttc makes me second guess everything haha

I think I'll just go back to royal jelly. I was taking it but hated how sweet it was so I'll just take the freeze dried pill form! Maybe add cinnamon supplements to that

I have read (somewhere in B&B) that some ladies take Royal Jelly. How does that work?
I think I am going to start taking honey and cinnamon. I wonder what type of honey?:shrug:

I think they.just take regular honey. I get royal jelly in honey. Royal jelly is what's given to the queen bee to produce lots of good eggs. Many women have had really great results with it

Hi ladies!! Well I'm CD10 and i went for my follicle check today. I had one follicle and it was 26mm Is that good? I had two last time but they were 18mm and 21cm at cd11. So I'm hoping this one will be a keeper. The dr told me I'll be O anytime...so i walked in the door from the doctor and !! lol. fxd!!

Yeahhh!! Sounds like perfect timing!! :happydance:

Update, got my IUI today. Last night was hell for me as I
woke up with terrible ovulation pain and cramping at 4 AM.

Anyone else experience really bad O pains on clomid??? It
was almost like gas pains but in the uterus and overies. I
don't remember this from before last time using it.

My son was also up ever two hours most of the night due
to his teething issues, poor guy :(
Here's hoping to this first try for baby #2 taking!!!
Husband's sample 47 mil motile, good as it gets, my
lining is nice and thick, nothing in the way :)

Hi girls, I haven't posted on this thread in ages but have been keeping updated with it! I see a lot of new names, so Hi and welcome :)

Well I am on my 4th round of clomid and going in for my scan on Friday which will be cd11. I am not feeling too positive and don't feel like it is going to work, I am on 150 mg this time and they aren't prepared to let me go any higher :(

Hi ladies,

Does anyone know how many rounds of clomid you are allowed to take? I fell pregnant on my 2nd round with my son a few years ago, and then I fell pregnant on my second round again a few months ago but sadly it ended in a mc. I am now back on clomid but wondering how many goes he will let me have. I also only have one tube and I only normally ovulate in one side with good sized egg so every other round is normally a no go!
How long have you been on it? Oh, I am on 100mg day 2-6 - not sure if that makes any difference?

Thanks
Kim, xx

Update, got my IUI today. Last night was hell for me as I
woke up with terrible ovulation pain and cramping at 4 AM.

Anyone else experience really bad O pains on clomid??? It
was almost like gas pains but in the uterus and overies. I
don't remember this from before last time using it.

My son was also up ever two hours most of the night due
to his teething issues, poor guy :(
Here's hoping to this first try for baby #2 taking!!!
Husband's sample 47 mil motile, good as it gets, my
lining is nice and thick, nothing in the way :)

I get awful ovulation cramps. BUT they let me know that I am ovulating so I welcome them. :)

Hi all! I'm hoping I can join in. This is going to be my first cycle on clomid. My OB prescribed 50 mg for days 3-7. She looked at my charts and decided not to do any testing on me because she thinks I just need a stronger ovulation.

I did make an appt with a RE for Dec 15th, so looking forward to get testing and monitoring at that point, but am going to go ahead with the clomid this month. Fingers crossed!

I'm really intrigued with the honey and cinnamon! I do hot water with lemon in the morning as an attempt to bring my ph down, maybe I'll add the honey and cinnamon to that, or add it to my oatmeal in the morning.

Hi ladies,

Does anyone know how many rounds of clomid you are allowed to take? I fell pregnant on my 2nd round with my son a few years ago, and then I fell pregnant on my second round again a few months ago but sadly it ended in a mc. I am now back on clomid but wondering how many goes he will let me have. I also only have one tube and I only normally ovulate in one side with good sized egg so every other round is normally a no go!
How long have you been on it? Oh, I am on 100mg day 2-6 - not sure if that makes any difference?

Thanks
Kim, xx

I don't know if it all depends on each individual; however, my doctor wants me to be on no more than 6 cycles.
Good luck!! :hugs::hugs:

I got prescribed Clomid today, to start on CD5, any advice(s)?

thankyou, im on 50mg for the first 2 days and 100mg for last 3 days, but have been given 12 months ??? i dont know why

Oh and Haj624,
I got pregnant on a 31mm last time. Clomid can do that,
and don't let them convince you large ones are no good.
Mine are always large and ovulate without issue no trigger
needed. Their ideal size not everyone fits into, hmm
sounds like a 'jeans made for real women commercial' lol. :)

The doctor didnt say it was too large or anything...the tech said it looked beautiful lol:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->