The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

O MY GOD ... HOLY SORE BOOBS!!!! Anyone else have this as a side effect?

same here last cycle. This cycle nothing... no LH surge rither. I winder if Clomid is working for me this cycle

I'm gonna be super pissed if Clomid is messing with me like this. I have awful sore boobs, a "butterfly" feeling in my abdomen, and kinda dizzy at times.

I tested today (WAY too early) and of course :bfn:

My boobs hurt also, started today really. and I was cramping all last night and some this morning. And had a dizzy spell last night. Hoping it was implantation. I am testing again tomorrow, 10dpo. Lol Hopefully we both get our bfps!

I'm going to be anxious to hear how it goes for you tomorrow!

ME TOO! GOD I just pray to him that this is it. I really do. I did all I could do. I tried so hard this cycle. Lol.

I am brand new to this site so please bare with me. My DH and I are TTC and I recently have been given Provera and Clomid. I have had PCOS for over 10 years. Needless to say I don't have a regular AF. I finished my 5 Prover and tomorrow I am suppose to take my first Clomid. I am nervous and excited. I was wondering if there is anyone else in this situation. And those of you who have been in a similar situation, how sucessful were you with Clomid? Any wisdom you can shed on this subject is greatly appreciated!
:flower:

Got my :bfp:!!!! yay clomid baby! thanks for all of your support!. you ladies are amazing and i look forward to you all getting your BFPs asap! :hugs:

Got my :bfp:!!!! yay clomid baby! thanks for all of your support!. you ladies are amazing and i look forward to you all getting your BFPs asap! :hugs:

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MANY MANY congrats!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

What kind of symptoms did you have?

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MANY MANY congrats!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

What kind of symptoms did you have?

Honestly not much. I had super dry mouth and a little more cm than usual. the main thing is that i have had lower abdominal pain. like right where my uterus is. it is super sore. Other than that i could def mistake this for AF symptoms thats why i am so surprised! I REALLY HOPE YOU ARE NEXT!!!! FX'd!!!!

yyyyyyyeeeeeeeessssssssss!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: congrats!!!!! that is so wonderful!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: congratulations!

Hey ladies, I apologize I've been Mia for the past week especially where I left off. I went to the doctor last week and he did a blood test. This weekend my mom got married so it was hectic to get on here. Monday rolled around and I was waiting to get my results back. I was 6 days late with my hopes extremely high bc I've never been this late and the witch showed her face. So I've been pretty down and out the past few days and have kept to myself. But I'm back...feeling a little better, and taking my second round of clomid. Tonight I'll take some time to catch up on everyone.

:hi:
I am sorry last cycle wasn't it, but chin up girl, it will happen soon, you'll see :hugs: when do you get your blood test back?

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey ladies - I have a question. Once you take clomid, and it "jump starts" you, after you stop clomid, will you keep ovulating? Or will you always need something like clomid to ovulate? My dr just called today to tell me my blood work confirmed that I am not ovulating, so I'm going to see her on Monday to discuss what to do next.

I don't know for sure, but I want to say that if Clomid helps you OV, once you stop it you may go back to where you started... Like I am taking it to increase my progesterone therefore, to make me ovulate. I think if I stop it, my progesterone will drop again and I won't OV.

O MY GOD ... HOLY SORE BOOBS!!!! Anyone else have this as a side effect?

same here last cycle. This cycle nothing... no LH surge rither. I winder if Clomid is working for me this cycle

I'm gonna be super pissed if Clomid is messing with me like this. I have awful sore boobs, a "butterfly" feeling in my abdomen, and kinda dizzy at times.

I tested today (WAY too early) and of course :bfn:

the symptoms sounds promising! maybe in a couple of days you will get your BFP! :happydance:

Hello Ladies,
I am a New to BnB, I was just started on my first round of Clomid 50mg cycle 5-9, I finished Wednesday. I had my period, but since then I have been spotting, it's now CD 11 and I am still spotting. I have not charted,
and have not used an OPKs so far this cycle. I have been TTC since Sept 2010, and have very irregular cycles. So my Doc started me on Provera prior to the Clomid to induce my cycle. soooooooooo I was curious, I have been spotting, ever since the day I thought I ended my period last Saturday. Today I am feeling real crampy, not painful, but crampy. Strange, I hope this makes sense, have anyone else experienced the spotting and or cramps??
Any advice would be of great help. :flower:
Thank you
JaiMe

I have never heard of this happening before, personally. It doesnt make me spot between AF ending and ovulation but it sounds like a potential problem. Have you called your DR?

I have never heard of this happening before, personally. It doesnt make me spot between AF ending and ovulation but it sounds like a potential problem. Have you called your DR?

I just called and left a message with her staff, but since it's Friday late in the day, I am not expecting a call from her until Monday.

Hey ya'll!

Just started Clomid today cycle days 3-7. Really nervous about it
Anyone had an success with getting pregnant the first time on it?
Also, I can't swallow pills so i crushed it..that should be fine right?

Hey ya'll!

Just started Clomid today cycle days 3-7. Really nervous about it
Anyone had an success with getting pregnant the first time on it?
Also, I can't swallow pills so i crushed it..that should be fine right?

Well, it has made me ovulate, so it did its job, but not bfp yet.

I also think that crushing it up is fine. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->