The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

I use the CVS one and haven't had any problems, and I've seen a few other girls on here who use that one too.

ok, I just joined this online community...and honestly 278 pages on this thread of Clomid is a little overwhelming so I am going to just ask my question and hope someone can answer it for me. This month I did my first cycle on Clomid...I had an ultrasound on day 14 and had 2 mature follicles that were in the process of rupturing/ovulating...my day 21 progesterone level was high and indicated ovulation of both...I did early POAS and all were BFNs...AF was due yesterday but all I have had was a smidgeon of tan cm 1x when I wiped. What is up with that??? I did great on Clomid- no night sweats or anything like that...my only complaint is 4 days ago my breasts started hurting and I am completely exhausted this week (which is why I thought I was preggo, but all the tests are BFNs) so any info from Clomid veterans is appreciated. Thanks :)

how soon was too soon on the testing? I think some women may take longer than 12DPO to get a BFP. When was Af scheduled for? I would test 1 or 2 days after AF is supposed to come, just to be sure (that is what I am doing this cycle)
Good luck!!!!!:hugs:
I began testing at 8dpo. I tested again this morning and BFN however tonight AF is here and in raring form...so I will start Round 2 on Sunday night, ultrasound is scheduled for the 12th, and I am going to add PreSeedthis month bc I didn't see any EWCM this past month.

hey ladies...hope everyone is doing well. So apparently my stupid bbt is broke so none of my temps matter. Afm Im not really having any symptoms. Like pangs in the abdomen every so often and my bbs are super itchy but that could go either way with me. It usually happens when I get my period but not a week and a half before. Otherwise I'm not feeling anything. When I was checking my cm and cervix I did notice my cervix is VERY high...like hard to even reach. My cm is white and watery. I've never felt it that high...granted ive only been checking for like 2-3 months. Is that a sign of anything?

hey ladies...hope everyone is doing well. So apparently my stupid bbt is broke so none of my temps matter. Afm Im not really having any symptoms. Like pangs in the abdomen every so often and my bbs are super itchy but that could go either way with me. It usually happens when I get my period but not a week and a half before. Otherwise I'm not feeling anything. When I was checking my cm and cervix I did notice my cervix is VERY high...like hard to even reach. My cm is white and watery. I've never felt it that high...granted ive only been checking for like 2-3 months. Is that a sign of anything?

:growlmad: not fair :growlmad:

:growlmad: not fair :growlmad:

What's not fair??

Where are you in your cycle? if you're still leading up to ovulation, that sounds like your getting ready to ovulate. Which is good! If in LP, I don't know much about CP during your LP, I just know it can change and doesn't necessarily mean pregnancy.

For your BBT, I wouldn't throw those temps away. My first three charts were with that same thermometer and they still make sense if you look at my charts. I would keep using yours until you can get another one.

Best of luck! :dust:

Where are you in your cycle? if you're still leading up to ovulation, that sounds like your getting ready to ovulate. Which is good! If in LP, I don't know much about CP during your LP, I just know it can change and doesn't necessarily mean pregnancy.

For your BBT, I wouldn't throw those temps away. My first three charts were with that same thermometer and they still make sense if you look at my charts. I would keep using yours until you can get another one.

Best of luck! :dust:

I'm actually 6dpo. Well I'm holding onto my temps but I'm using my BBT as well as a digital to finish out this cycle. I'm going to get a new one for next cycle. Where are you in your cycle??

Hey Ladies, my temps went up the past few days. Thurs-97.58 Fri-97.6 and today was 97.9. I'm 6DPO according to fertility friend. So I'm hoping thats a good thing! Just hoping for an implantation dip!! Otherwise my bbs are just itchy and I'm a little gassy today. Still having little pangs here and there in the ovaries and the cervix is still high with the white cm.:dust:

I haven't been on in forever and I'll be more active once life settles down but I was wondering if anyone gets ewcm right after af ends? I'm on cd 5 (4th day of clomid) and I'm down to a little spotting and a good amount of ewcm. is it just a transition ? any ideas? clomid didn't make me ov last cycle and I took provera to get af

I haven't been on in forever and I'll be more active once life settles down but I was wondering if anyone gets ewcm right after af ends? I'm on cd 5 (4th day of clomid) and I'm down to a little spotting and a good amount of ewcm. is it just a transition ? any ideas? clomid didn't make me ov last cycle and I took provera to get af

HI there,
I am an early ovulator, usually ovulate on CD 11 or 12, so I get EWCM right after AF too, from like CD 6 on until I ovulate.

Alright Question ladies. Woke up this morning and took my temP and it was 98.3 but it was super hot in my apt and I was under the covers. I had went into the bathroom and noticed my cheecks were all red so I thought mb I was just really hot in bed. So I went back into my room and took my temp and it dropped to 98.0. I know your supposed to take your very first temp but is it possible I was just hot. If so, what temp to I use????

Here's my chart ladies: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php Opinions welcome!!

Ladies try this link instead https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/38fe15

Alright Question ladies. Woke up this morning and took my temP and it was 98.3 but it was super hot in my apt and I was under the covers. I had went into the bathroom and noticed my cheecks were all red so I thought mb I was just really hot in bed. So I went back into my room and took my temp and it dropped to 98.0. I know your supposed to take your very first temp but is it possible I was just hot. If so, what temp to I use????

I would use your first temperature if I were you. It's the most accurate one. Once you got up and moved around, your body probably cooled off causing your temp to drop. If I get up and move around and then take my temperature again, my temperature will drop.

I have a question for everyone. I just started taking Clomid yesterday for the very first time and I have noticed that my skin is very dry. It's so dry that it's almost pealing. Is this a common side effect? Has anyone else had this side effect? I'm just finding it odd.

I would use your first temperature if I were you. It's the most accurate one. Once you got up and moved around, your body probably cooled off causing your temp to drop. If I get up and move around and then take my temperature again, my temperature will drop.

I have a question for everyone. I just started taking Clomid yesterday for the very first time and I have noticed that my skin is very dry. It's so dry that it's almost pealing. Is this a common side effect? Has anyone else had this side effect? I'm just finding it odd.

My skin has been dry and itchy since I started clomid

HI there,
I am an early ovulator, usually ovulate on CD 11 or 12, so I get EWCM right after AF too, from like CD 6 on until I ovulate.

awesome! Hoping the higher dose does the trick

My skin has been dry and itchy since I started clomid
my left.boob is constantly itchy and dry.

alright, my cm today went from being thick-ish and white to very watery and streaked with a bit of brownish blood. Could that be left over af or what else? Ovulation spotting? It seems to early for ovulation

Hi Ladies!
I start Clomid in 3 days for the first time. I typically have fairly long cycles (40-50+ days). My doc has me taking it from CD5-9. I was wondering if anyone on here had long cycles that were shortened by Clomid? I'm really hoping to O at a 'normal' time with Clomid. I am not getting scans or any sort of monitoring, so i'm just going to temp and pee on sticks to try to pinpoint O :xmas2:

:dust:

Ok ladies, I'm sooooo confused right now. I'm on CD23. I went to the dr on cd10 for my follicle check and he told me it was 26mm and to go home and bd because I was going to ovulate at any minute. I started temping this month but became concerned when a lot of my temps seemed similar. I was getting 97.18,97.33,97.58, 97.6. & 97.9. I got one temp above but otherwise those were my only temps. So after doing some research on this thermometer (the pink Walgreens one), I found out this was a problem with this thermometer. So needless to say I don't think my temps were accurate. so the past few days I've been using a regular digital temp as well. So fertility friend said I ovulated at CD15, now today its saying CD20. I dont know what to think. How could the doctor say at CD10 I was about to ovulate any second and then I dont till CD20. I had a temp drop today which i was hoping was an implantation drop but then fertility friend changed me to CD20. So I'm so lost :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->