The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Ok ladies, I'm sooooo confused right now. I'm on CD23. I went to the dr on cd10 for my follicle check and he told me it was 26mm and to go home and bd because I was going to ovulate at any minute. I started temping this month but became concerned when a lot of my temps seemed similar. I was getting 97.18,97.33,97.58, 97.6. & 97.9. I got one temp above but otherwise those were my only temps. So after doing some research on this thermometer (the pink Walgreens one), I found out this was a problem with this thermometer. So needless to say I don't think my temps were accurate. so the past few days I've been using a regular digital temp as well. So fertility friend said I ovulated at CD15, now today its saying CD20. I dont know what to think. How could the doctor say at CD10 I was about to ovulate any second and then I dont till CD20. I had a temp drop today which i was hoping was an implantation drop but then fertility friend changed me to CD20. So I'm so lost :(

I think it may have changed your ovulation because you reported watery CM on CD20, whereas there was no CM reporting on CD15. Not for sure about that, but possibly?

Ok ladies, I'm sooooo confused right now. I'm on CD23. I went to the dr on cd10 for my follicle check and he told me it was 26mm and to go home and bd because I was going to ovulate at any minute. I started temping this month but became concerned when a lot of my temps seemed similar. I was getting 97.18,97.33,97.58, 97.6. & 97.9. I got one temp above but otherwise those were my only temps. So after doing some research on this thermometer (the pink Walgreens one), I found out this was a problem with this thermometer. So needless to say I don't think my temps were accurate. so the past few days I've been using a regular digital temp as well. So fertility friend said I ovulated at CD15, now today its saying CD20. I dont know what to think. How could the doctor say at CD10 I was about to ovulate any second and then I dont till CD20. I had a temp drop today which i was hoping was an implantation drop but then fertility friend changed me to CD20. So I'm so lost :(

I think it may have changed your ovulation because you reported watery CM on CD20, whereas there was no CM reporting on CD15. Not for sure about that, but possibly?

I didnt read this whole thing, lol, but FF makes it seem like you cant ovulate without fertile CM and if you have some after ovulation then you must have ovulated late. I would go with your gut, or what your temps say. You know your body more than website. xx

Hi ladies. I hope I am not posting this 2 times. I was typing it a few minutes ago but not sure what happened...I am 38 and this is my 1st cycle on clomid. I have had 2 MC and an ectopic pregnancy that resulted in my left tube being removed. We took clomid CD 2-6 and today I am on CD 9 and waiting to get my opk+....today it was negative. I am so ready to just be in the 2ww period!

Hi ladies. I hope I am not posting this 2 times. I was typing it a few minutes ago but not sure what happened...I am 38 and this is my 1st cycle on clomid. I have had 2 MC and an ectopic pregnancy that resulted in my left tube being removed. We took clomid CD 2-6 and today I am on CD 9 and waiting to get my opk+....today it was negative. I am so ready to just be in the 2ww period!

I'm on CD9 too! But this is my 2nd cycle of 4. I ov'd on CD14 last month so I think I have a few days to go yet. I've only got one tube working (the other is blocked) and I also take clomid CD 2-6. I'm 40 now so I'm really hoping clomid works its magic on me real soon...

I'm sorry for your losses hun, fx'd for you x

I'm hopeful that I will ovulate soon. I usually have a 28 day cycle and this month I am just doing the clomid and opks I haven't temped or anything...I have just been observant when it comes to my cm. Right now it is just dry to creamy. Baby dust to everyone!

Hi just found this thread lool .. I posted on the wall about me getting clomid from dubai without doctors prescription want to go ahead and try it next AF which would be the end of this month around the 28th.. will be first time.. gonna take the risk and at least try.. Im also uninsured .. Ladies what do you think???

ladies, what is good basal body thermometer

I have the BD one. It's purple and lights up. I bought another one but really didn't like it. The BD one is recommended in taking charge of your fertility. It reads as 97.7 instead of 97.76 but you don't need the latter as, according to tcoyf, it will just drive you crazy and won't be any more accurate than the former.

I would disregard whatever ff say just because of the faulty temps and because you switched to a normal thermometer (you aren't meant to switch thermometers in the middle of a cycle and normal thermometers aren't sensitive enough). I would continue to bd every other day (if that's what you are doing) but really I would follow what the dr said. An u/s is a better way to check for ov than temps are (especially because this cycle you had so many problems with temps). Hope you get your bfp in a f ew days!!!!

and as rachael said, ff sucks with regards to cm. I have erratic cm patterns as a result of my pcos and get watery cm all cycle long. ff doesn't seem to like this very much.

hey ladies...hope everyone is doing well. So apparently my stupid bbt is broke so none of my temps matter. Afm Im not really having any symptoms. Like pangs in the abdomen every so often and my bbs are super itchy but that could go either way with me. It usually happens when I get my period but not a week and a half before. Otherwise I'm not feeling anything. When I was checking my cm and cervix I did notice my cervix is VERY high...like hard to even reach. My cm is white and watery. I've never felt it that high...granted ive only been checking for like 2-3 months. Is that a sign of anything?

:growlmad: not fair :growlmad:

that your bbt is not working right

Hi just found this thread lool .. I posted on the wall about me getting clomid from dubai without doctors prescription want to go ahead and try it next AF which would be the end of this month around the 28th.. will be first time.. gonna take the risk and at least try.. Im also uninsured .. Ladies what do you think???

Anyone??? Thank you

Anyone??? Thank you

I don't think taking clomid without a doctor is a good idea. They have to check and run some tests before they prescribe it. That's why they tell you which cycle days to take it and how much. Clomid might not even be your answer. They may discover other problems. Best thing to do is at least consult with a doctor. Good luck!

Also- My insurance sucks so I'm paying for it out of pocket.

Anyone??? Thank you

I don't think taking clomid without a doctor is a good idea. They have to check and run some tests before they prescribe it. That's why they tell you which cycle days to take it and how much. Clomid might not even be your answer. They may discover other problems. Best thing to do is at least consult with a doctor. Good luck!

Also- My insurance sucks so I'm paying for it out of pocket.

Ugh .... I really dont know what to do anymore... This whole ordeal is driving me insane!!

Anyone??? Thank you

My Dr didnt run any tests on me besides a thyroid test (from previous thyroid problems) and progesterone test before I had even ovulated. Then prescribed me clomid.

If you are going to take it without a dr, I would suggest taking 50mg cd3-7. That seems to be the normal days and the dosage can always increase if 50mg doesnt work for you.

I say if you want to do it, do it. I dont think I would because my DR wanted me to get progesterone tests on cd21 to make sure I had ovulated and so I could know my progesterone level. But there are woman who take it unmonitored and live to tell the tale. I dont think it is going to hurt you. I have heard it can hurt in some cases more than help.. but I have never personally talked to someone who it has hurt more than helped.

Good luck!

Anyone??? Thank you

My Dr didnt run any tests on me besides a thyroid test (from previous thyroid problems) and progesterone test before I had even ovulated. Then prescribed me clomid.

If you are going to take it without a dr, I would suggest taking 50mg cd3-7. That seems to be the normal days and the dosage can always increase if 50mg doesnt work for you.

I say if you want to do it, do it. I dont think I would because my DR wanted me to get progesterone tests on cd21 to make sure I had ovulated and so I could know my progesterone level. But there are woman who take it unmonitored and live to tell the tale. I dont think it is going to hurt you. I have heard it can hurt in some cases more than help.. but I have never personally talked to someone who it has hurt more than helped.

Good luck!

Thank you for the advice I will call my prev doctor overseas and sees what she tells me ... TThank You..

my only concern with taking clomid without a prescription is getting it from another country. idk how safe that is?

my only concern with taking clomid without a prescription is getting it from another country. idk how safe that is?

Any medication that Ive always got from overseas was more effective and better... Like the antibiotics were more effective than the ammoxixlyn I used too get here.. my mom has thyriod so she always gets her prescriptions here with her doctor, at the time we were visiting overseas in Jordan her pills ran out just went to the pharmacy over there and got a bottle of 30 tablets.. she said it made her feel much better and not tired and she loved it... From where Im getting the clomid, its high quality medication so its from Dubai

So sometimes here we find better quality sometimes other places could be good and bad...

Best of Baby Dust!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->