The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

hmm interesting. I'm sure it's fine, just be careful! (especially if you feel overly sick or have very bad pains)

hmm interesting. I'm sure it's fine, just be careful! (especially if you feel overly sick or have very bad pains)

What kind of pains would occur??

Whatever you do, make sure your monitor your side effects and make sure your not getting some reaction or anything like that to it. Look up some info on clomid and see what to watch out for and how to work it out. I wish you the best of luck! :flower:

Hi ladies,

Just got my 21 day progesterone test back....29!!! Doc says I ovulated!:happydance: Thank you Clomid. Is that a "normal" progesterone level for 50 mg Clomid? Any chance I could be pregnant?

Thanks!

Hey guys!

Got a question:
When you have gone on Clomid, do your OBs do an ultra sound to see how many follicles your ovaries have produced? Or do they just measure progesterone at a later point in cycle to see if you ovulated?
Reason why I ask:
I have just taken my first round of clomid on CD3-7 and went in to the Doc. yesterday (CD9) and she did an U/S. She saw 4 mature follicles (2 on each side). She told me to BD everyday until Sunday. I was just wondering what I could compare this to just as to see what the chances are. All the Doc. said in that regard was that I had a positive reaction to Clomid. I asked if they will detatch on their own... and she said they dont give an HCG shot to make you ovulate unless you do an IUI.

Any ideas??
Cant wait til Christmas so I can Test!!! :xmas16:

OH! I dont have any TTC buddies! Anybody want one too? :)

:hi: everyone.

This is a great site for us to share our clomid stories. I started my first cycle with clomid and metformin. Am having some twinges but thats it. I hope it will be a successful month for all of us ttc.

:dust: to you all.

wanna b mom- I was looking at your chart to compare mine and wow it looks like you may have a triphasic chart! That's so great. This is your month for sure!

Hey guys!

Got a question:
When you have gone on Clomid, do your OBs do an ultra sound to see how many follicles your ovaries have produced? Or do they just measure progesterone at a later point in cycle to see if you ovulated?
Reason why I ask:
I have just taken my first round of clomid on CD3-7 and went in to the Doc. yesterday (CD9) and she did an U/S. She saw 4 mature follicles (2 on each side). She told me to BD everyday until Sunday. I was just wondering what I could compare this to just as to see what the chances are. All the Doc. said in that regard was that I had a positive reaction to Clomid. I asked if they will detatch on their own... and she said they dont give an HCG shot to make you ovulate unless you do an IUI.

Any ideas??

I won't be monitored except for blood to get my progesterone checked (and I.didn't even have that last cycle. I would just follow doctors orders and bd until Sunday!

Hey guys!

Got a question:
Reason why I ask:

Any ideas??

I just get my progesterone checked on cd21. xx

Hi ladies,

Just got my 21 day progesterone test back....29!!! Doc says I ovulated!:happydance: Thank you Clomid. Is that a "normal" progesterone level for 50 mg Clomid? Any chance I could be pregnant?

Thanks!

29 is a great number. Mine was that high last cycle. Well, it was 23 but I was only 3dpo and it was still rising so I think it settled somewhere around in that area. You cant tell by that if you are pregnant or not unless it was ridiculously high. I wasnt pregnant last month when mine was that high.

wanna b mom- I was looking at your chart to compare mine and wow it looks like you may have a triphasic chart! That's so great. This is your month for sure!

Hey Helena!!
well, my temp dropped this am so I am out :cry: I am just waiting for AF to show up :cry:
Next cycle I won't take clomid as I am going to visit my parents and most likely DH won't join us until after I OV, so... I figured, why waste a cycle.... since my cycles are so long, next time I will be testing would be end of Jan beg of Feb 2012 :cry: oh well... what can I do!?:shrug:

SO I HAVE PCOS I FOUND OUT THAT I HAD IT WHEN I 17YRS OLD....NOW IM 23 AND IM MARRIED AND ME AND MY HUSBAND WANT SO BADLY TO HAVE A CHILD....SO MY DOCTOR PUT ME ON 50MG OF CLOMID FOR 2MTHS AND I WASNT PREGNANT....I WAS SOOOOOOOO SAD EACH TIME I GOT A NEGATIVE PREGNANCY TEST.....NOW IM ON 100MG OF CLOMID I STARTED TAKING IT 12/3-3RD DAY OF MY CYCLE.....I SO HOPE THAT IT WORKS THIS GO AROUND....I HATE THE SIDE EFFECTS....HOT FLASHES BLOATING BREAST PAIN ETC......
BUT I AM SO GLAD THAT WHOEVER STARTED THIS BLOG-STARTED THIS BLOG......ITS GREAT HAVING SOME ENCOURAGEMENT

THANX GIRLS :kiss: JESSICA

hello ladies...hope everyone is having a great day :) so im 9dpo and for some reason today I'm feeling a confident. i have felt really negative about the whole conceiving thing the past few weeks but today i feel good. Yesterday I had a dip in my temps and it went back up today. (I'm hoping its an implantation dip!!) I hope I'm not jinxing myself and yesterday I noticed my nipples are a little sore...which is unusual for me. AF is due Sunday...fingers crossed!!

hello ladies...hope everyone is having a great day :) so im 9dpo and for some reason today I'm feeling a confident. i have felt really negative about the whole conceiving thing the past few weeks but today i feel good. Yesterday I had a dip in my temps and it went back up today. (I'm hoping its an implantation dip!!) I hope I'm not jinxing myself and yesterday I noticed my nipples are a little sore...which is unusual for me. AF is due Sunday...fingers crossed!!

Looking good!! Yeah!!

Looking good!! Yeah!!

:)

:happydance::happydance::happydance: it's looking VERY nice sweetie!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: I have everything crossed for you!!!

Hello ladies!!
I have a quick question. I took Clomid for the 2 past cycles. Next cycle DH and I won't be together during OV (it may happen between CD18 and CD26), so I decided to skip Clomid next cycle (cycle 3) and continue on with Clomid the following cycle (cycle 4).
My question: do you think I can I skip a cycle and continue on with the next as normal? I will call my doctor just in case but I was wondering if any of you ladies knew. Thanks!

:hugs:

Hello Everyone! This is my first cycle on clomid days 5-9. I was wondering if anyone could take a look at my chart. I guess I am a little confused. Today is CD30. And FF has given me dotted cross hairs on CD22. I have been doing smilie digital OPKS and have NEVER gotten a positive. So I guess I am scared I might not have ovulated. I am worried that if I haven't and need to call doc for Provera and another round of Clomid I dont want to tell Doc I ovulated if I havent, and not get an up in the dosage. (bc I am under the impression I just call her for her to call the script in)

Thanks in advance. :)

A little info on me..

I have been on BC for 15 years TTC #1 since coming off BC in April of this year. I am very irregular/long cycles/ and most likely not ovulating on my own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->