The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

I haven't been on Clomid since January 1st. Maybe it lingered on.

It was very painful, I was like..wth is going on??? Never had such crampness besides the times I was pregnant!

Does anyone know anything about a cyst rupture around ovulation time? I had plenty of EWCM, then yesterday it had a blood tinge in it, went in today and they did an ultrasound and told me a cyst had ruptured..is this the same as the egg being released..or simply fluid from failed ovulation? Kinda confusing since I had all the symptoms! My back pain has been a killer!

Clomid can cause cysts. And no, it is not the same as an egg being released. Maybe both happened at the same time? I have heard that it is very painful to have a ruptured cyst! Good luck!

:hi: Hey girls!!

welcome to all the new faces :hugs:

I am CD 28 and no OV yet. My temp chart shows I OV on CD 19 but I doubt it as I had no Ov like discharge and no peak OV in my monitor. I really think something was up the day I took my temperature and it was up. SOOOO, I have decided to go ahead and move on to other sources: made an appointment to see a FS next Tuesday... we'll see what she recommends.

I will keep you guys posted!!

much luck to all!!!! bring on the :bfp: girls!!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Wana b a mom - how much monitoring were you getting with your clomid? I see you had progesterone tests, at least. I assume this was with your ob/gyn? I am thinking about seeing an FS, but it has 'only' been 9 months now of TTC. Seems like an eternity to me. I am not getting any monitoring by my ob/gyn, she only gave me clomid and told me to call if i'm not preggo after 3 rounds. That doesn't seem right to me, but I dont want the FS to look at me like i'm a crazy lady either. I have irregular periods, and Clomid doesn't seem to cause me to O in the 5-10 day window after the last pill.:shrug:

:dust: to everyone! Clomid has helped so many people, I hope it helps all of us, too!

Wana b a mom sorry our bodies are so dang confusing. How long have you been ttc? I just wanted to say good luck at the FS appointment. I have my first FS appointment on Feb 16. I am a little scared but hopeful! I saw on your chart that you didn't o until cd 23 last month maybe o is just a little delayed. Fxd that the FS gets us both BFP!

hey Chloe!

My OBGYN prescribed clomid after all my other tests came back good except for progesterone which was low (not too low but lower than needed in order to get prego). So she started me on clomid 50mg and called me in for bloods at CD21 to check on my numbers. She said everything looked great then so if not pregnant that cycle, keep trying for another few cycles (she thought I would get pregnant sooner). I asked her about monitoring or scans and she said: "no need because your numbers looks very good, if your numbers were different I would worry with scans..." The only thing she changed was the days I took it. First cycle I did days 5-9, second cycle I took it 3-7 (OBG wanted me to OV sooner than CD 18/19)

So now I am off to FS.... in hopes to find a solution, I took clomid for 3 cycles (took one cycle off due to traveling) but since OV is taking too long this time around (CD28 and waiting) I am worried that it's not working right...

Wana b a mom sorry our bodies are so dang confusing. How long have you been ttc? I just wanted to say good luck at the FS appointment. I have my first FS appointment on Feb 16. I am a little scared but hopeful! I saw on your chart that you didn't o until cd 23 last month maybe o is just a little delayed. Fxd that the FS gets us both BFP!

Hey there!
last cycle I didn't take clomid (that was my cycle off since I was traveling).
Thanks a lot for the best wishes :hugs::hugs::hugs: same to you on the 16th! I am not worried, I just want to find out what is happening and what is the next step. I got off the pill on January 2010 and thought it may take a while for my body to get rid of all the hormones, but were still TTC... then we started TTC actively on January 2011 => way too long!! :growlmad:

I am just worried about the FS appointment because I am finally o ing and my progesterone is coming back good. I am just worried that he will tell me I don't need more monitoring to just give it time. I am hoping that since I am on my 5th round of clomid at 200mg that the FS will agree to more monitoring. I worry about everything it just in my nature to worry.

I am just worried about the FS appointment because I am finally o ing and my progesterone is coming back good. I am just worried that he will tell me I don't need more monitoring to just give it time. I am hoping that since I am on my 5th round of clomid at 200mg that the FS will agree to more monitoring. I worry about everything it just in my nature to worry.

Their goal is to get you pregnant, not just ovulating. He should continue to monitor for your surge to time things properly. You may have issues continuing on clomid. Most reputable professionals make you take breaks and won't prescribe more than 5 months at a time.

Their goal is to get you pregnant, not just ovulating. He should continue to monitor for your surge to time things properly. You may have issues continuing on clomid. Most reputable professionals make you take breaks and won't prescribe more than 5 months at a time.

I wanted to Thank you I know all of what your saying is true. Helps me feel better about going to FS. Thanks

Hey ladies...on day 3 of my 5th cycle of clomid 100mg. dh just got his second sa back. his total coutn went from 147 mil to 399 mil....awesome!! his motility went from 45 to 48 %...not amazing but hey its improving. His morphology dropped though....from 5% to 2% :cry: which is by far our biggest problem. I feel like with morphology that low doing out IUI's is almost not worth it. I'm so bummed right now.

Hi Ladies :hi:

Can I join? My doc wants me to take clomid, my last cycle was 84 days long! They want to induce menstruation at CD 35 if nothing has happened and then start me on clomid. I'm nervous.
I would love advice and info. about all this, i'd be very grateful. I've had baseline bloods done and results came back normal. :thumbup:

:dust:

Hi ladies! Hoping I can join too? I just started 100mg yesterday (CD2). Had horrible insomnia and anxiety- was it related???

Hoping the next few nights go smoother than last night!

Welcome to all the new ladies!
Clomid is nerve wracking at first because it's new and you don't know what to expect. I was nervous too. Honestly, I didn't have any side effects the first month I took it. After that it was the odd hot flashes and tender in the middle. These most recent times O was pretty painful, but worth it. I have one beautiful oh and another child in the oven :) clomid is wonderful :)

Hey ladies...on day 3 of my 5th cycle of clomid 100mg. dh just got his second sa back. his total coutn went from 147 mil to 399 mil....awesome!! his motility went from 45 to 48 %...not amazing but hey its improving. His morphology dropped though....from 5% to 2% :cry: which is by far our biggest problem. I feel like with morphology that low doing out IUI's is almost not worth it. I'm so bummed right now.

Some good numbers and some not so good numbers. Just remember, it only takes one :spermy: Fxd that that one figures out where to go!

Oh no :nope: :nope: :nope: did they say anything else? I mean, what do they suggest to do?

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I wanted to Thank you I know all of what your saying is true. Helps me feel better about going to FS. Thanks

Hopeful: I want to also say thanks. You are right, their goal is to bring us babies :baby:
jme84: I would be careful with such a high dosage... I have heard it can mess up with the uterus lining... so I think FS would want to monitor you more closely to see what goes on.:hugs:

Hey ladies I have a question... As you know I started ovulating yesterday, yay me..lol but today I am having bad pains in the lower part of my stomach that kinda feels like cramping/gas pains? Is that normal with ovulation? Should I be concerned? Has this happened to anyone else? Should I be feeling dizzy sometimes? Just asking so I don't drive myself crazy thinking something is wrong...

Hey ladies I have a question... As you know I started ovulating yesterday, yay me..lol but today I am having bad pains in the lower part of my stomach that kinda feels like cramping/gas pains? Is that normal with ovulation? Should I be concerned? Has this happened to anyone else? Should I be feeling dizzy sometimes? Just asking so I don't drive myself crazy thinking something is wrong...

Is it in the middle or one side or the other? I am still having pains, mostly on the right side and a little on the left. Could it just be ov pain?

O and another thing... I started ovulating some time yesterday after 8 a.m but I didn't find out I was ovulating until 7 p.m so today I woke up and did another test around 8 a.m and I was still o-ing but then I did another at 5 pm and it was neg... Is that normal? U can tell I'm a first timer because I don't know nothing about nothing...lol... Please help ladies!!!!

Is it in the middle or one side or the other? I am still having pains, mostly on the right side and a little on the left. Could it just be ov pain?

The pain is on both sides.... It could just be ov pain. How many dpo are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->