The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

O and another thing... I started ovulating some time yesterday after 8 a.m but I didn't find out I was ovulating until 7 p.m so today I woke up and did another test around 8 a.m and I was still o-ing but then I did another at 5 pm and it was neg... Is that normal? U can tell I'm a first timer because I don't know nothing about nothing...lol... Please help ladies!!!!

I did the exact same thing! Fri am neg. Fri pm pos. Sat am pos. Sat pm neg. :shrug: And I didn't get ov pain till monday! :dohh:

I think the pain afterwards can sometimes be the tube contracting and pushing the egg down.

O and another thing... I started ovulating some time yesterday after 8 a.m but I didn't find out I was ovulating until 7 p.m so today I woke up and did another test around 8 a.m and I was still o-ing but then I did another at 5 pm and it was neg... Is that normal? U can tell I'm a first timer because I don't know nothing about nothing...lol... Please help ladies!!!!

I did the exact same thing! Fri am neg. Fri pm pos. Sat am pos. Sat pm neg. :shrug: And I didn't get ov pain till monday! :dohh:

Wow..lol. I guess we might of o'd then..lol. Only difference is I been having o pain 2 days before I got my pos opk and now it's neg and I'm still having the pain.... Clomid is so confusing..lol. Well I will just keep bd-ing just in case cause I ran out of opk's and don't wanna buy anymore this month..lol. Hopefully we get our :bfp: this month.... Good luck!!!!

I had some pretty heavy duty O pains, so much so I felt swollen s d bruised inside and didn't want to walk but sitting wasn't too comfortable either. As for your pains I don't know if it's normal, it depends how you personally react to clomid. I hear hyperstimulation is what you should be worried about, but they say it's pretty severe pain along with other symptoms. I knew that wasnt my case as mine was only for like a 6 hour period before it faded and went away. I would say if it continues or you are concerned call your doc to be safe :)

Hey ladies I have a question... As you know I started ovulating yesterday, yay me..lol but today I am having bad pains in the lower part of my stomach that kinda feels like cramping/gas pains? Is that normal with ovulation? Should I be concerned? Has this happened to anyone else? Should I be feeling dizzy sometimes? Just asking so I don't drive myself crazy thinking something is wrong...

I had some pretty heavy duty O pains, so much so I felt swollen s d bruised inside and didn't want to walk but sitting wasn't too comfortable either. As for your pains I don't know if it's normal, it depends how you personally react to clomid. I hear hyperstimulation is what you should be worried about, but they say it's pretty severe pain along with other symptoms. I knew that wasnt my case as mine was only for like a 6 hour period before it faded and went away. I would say if it continues or you are concerned call your doc to be safe :)

Hey ladies I have a question... As you know I started ovulating yesterday, yay me..lol but today I am having bad pains in the lower part of my stomach that kinda feels like cramping/gas pains? Is that normal with ovulation? Should I be concerned? Has this happened to anyone else? Should I be feeling dizzy sometimes? Just asking so I don't drive myself crazy thinking something is wrong...

Yea I was thinking I should call the doctor if it doesn't get better but hopefully it's just ov pain... I can't afford for nothing to go wrong...lol

Hi wantababy1 I don't think I've experienced dizziness along with ovulation before. I haven't started taking clomid yet though. I read that dizziness can be a side effect of clomid. :shrug:
Fx you'll get your bfp:)

Anyone have headaches after finishing clomid? I finished it Sunday and have had horrible headaches mon and tues.

I had headaches too, it's just another SE. I also felt dizzy randomly for a few seconds.

Hey ladies...on day 3 of my 5th cycle of clomid 100mg. dh just got his second sa back. his total coutn went from 147 mil to 399 mil....awesome!! his motility went from 45 to 48 %...not amazing but hey its improving. His morphology dropped though....from 5% to 2% :cry: which is by far our biggest problem. I feel like with morphology that low doing out IUI's is almost not worth it. I'm so bummed right now.

Some good numbers and some not so good numbers. Just remember, it only takes one :spermy: Fxd that that one figures out where to go!

I hope so too!!I keep telling the dh to give them a pep talk lol

Hey ladies...on day 3 of my 5th cycle of clomid 100mg. dh just got his second sa back. his total coutn went from 147 mil to 399 mil....awesome!! his motility went from 45 to 48 %...not amazing but hey its improving. His morphology dropped though....from 5% to 2% :cry: which is by far our biggest problem. I feel like with morphology that low doing out IUI's is almost not worth it. I'm so bummed right now.

Oh no :nope: :nope: :nope: did they say anything else? I mean, what do they suggest to do?

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yeah he is going into the fertility urologist on tuesday because they found out he has varioceles. Which could be causing part of the problem. So he is looking into having the surgery.

I went for my ultra sound today for folicle check :cloud9: After my first round of clomid cd5-9 and after being on depo for years I have 4 folicles! She said I would for sure ovulate. Only thing is my lining is thin so she gave me some estrogen pills to take for 7 days. Fingers crossed :happydance:

I went for my ultra sound today for folicle check :cloud9: After my first round of clomid cd5-9 and after being on depo for years I have 4 folicles! She said I would for sure ovulate. Only thing is my lining is thin so she gave me some estrogen pills to take for 7 days. Fingers crossed :happydance:

Great news on the follicles! How thin is the lining?

I too was on depo for years wonder if my linning is to thin. That is something ill ask fs about at my appointmemt.

I too was on depo for years wonder if my linning is to thin. That is something ill ask fs about at my appointmemt.

Yea you should. I think it has to be something like 8mm for implantation. I am mostly releived to know I o'ed on just 50mg plus she said I may not require clomid any more that this may have jumpstarted me.

That's awesome!!!

ok i have a question for you and im hoping you have the answer because i dont and its starting to drive me crazy :wacko: of course when you are ttc and it doenst happen you wonder the million things that can be wrong and im like omg what if im not ovulating. But my doctor said you can tell by my follicle check that I am. How is that possible??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->