The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Yes, I'm on cycle 3 and this cycle and #2 I felt it on both. Also, extremely sore bbs. I think it may be a side effect of taking clomid.

Im on cd14 after clomid 5-9 and an on estrogen starting cd12 to thicken up lining. Hopefuly I will O soon but today I feel very bloated. Is this normal?

I am on clomid yet again. I was on some other fertility drugs like Bravelle and Menapur etc. I did an IUI... Nothing worked. So I am on clomid and I have endometriosis and polycystic ovaries. This has been the worst experience of my life. I am trying to time my ovulation but I feel nothing. I am not even sure how to calculate since my Cycles are so irregular. I started charting online at my monthly cycles since I actually have gotten my period the last two months without having to take any progesterone or anything like that. So it says that my average cycle length is 36 days. My OB put me on clomid for cycle days 5-9. So I am on like CD 12. The Ovulation calendar says I should start having sex on like CD 16. I don't even know if that sounds right or not. I am cramping a little not much but I also have constipation issues which I just naturally assume thats what it is. Has anyone used the fertility monitors? I have been reading on various sites where people suggested also taking Geritol tonic which I have been faithfully taking everyday for at least almost a month now as well as I am still taking prenatal vitamins. I have also tried taking mucinex which I read helps with the cervical mucus. I just happen to be sick with a cold so that came in handy anyhow. I know that clomid sometimes can dry you out. I have been very dry at times and other times I have been very lubricated down there. I am trying to check the consistency of my discharge but I have yet to see any on the lining of my underwear only when I wipe after using the restroom. Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated.....

I am bloated also, and was wondering the same thing. Its like I swallowed a watermelon over night or something....

I *think* I'm in the 2ww!!

Got what I think is a (+) OPK yesterday (never had one so not entirely sure) and a pretty good temperature spike today.

This is my first official TWW bc I've I only ovulated once since starting TTC in Sept and it was unexpectedly on CD48. Already nervous!

I *think* I'm in the 2ww!!

Got what I think is a (+) OPK yesterday (never had one so not entirely sure) and a pretty good temperature spike today.

This is my first official TWW bc I've I only ovulated once since starting TTC in Sept and it was unexpectedly on CD48. Already nervous!

I'm also waiting for af to show or a bfp...U know which one I want most...lol I am 4 dpo and already I am so nervous hoping it works out for me from my first round of clomid... So good luck to the both of us!!!! :hugs:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

so it appears this is af! I can't believe my lp was only 9 days!! Not sure if i want to continue clomid now

In some cases it is supposed to make LP longer in others shorter.. but AF so soon seems wrong... you said you started spotting on CD9 right?, which days did you take clomid? I would call my doctor and ask... this was your first cycle right? are they monitoring you? (scans or blood tests)

I am on clomid yet again. I was on some other fertility drugs like Bravelle and Menapur etc. I did an IUI... Nothing worked. So I am on clomid and I have endometriosis and polycystic ovaries. This has been the worst experience of my life. I am trying to time my ovulation but I feel nothing. I am not even sure how to calculate since my Cycles are so irregular. I started charting online at my monthly cycles since I actually have gotten my period the last two months without having to take any progesterone or anything like that. So it says that my average cycle length is 36 days. My OB put me on clomid for cycle days 5-9. So I am on like CD 12. The Ovulation calendar says I should start having sex on like CD 16. I don't even know if that sounds right or not. I am cramping a little not much but I also have constipation issues which I just naturally assume thats what it is. Has anyone used the fertility monitors? I have been reading on various sites where people suggested also taking Geritol tonic which I have been faithfully taking everyday for at least almost a month now as well as I am still taking prenatal vitamins. I have also tried taking mucinex which I read helps with the cervical mucus. I just happen to be sick with a cold so that came in handy anyhow. I know that clomid sometimes can dry you out. I have been very dry at times and other times I have been very lubricated down there. I am trying to check the consistency of my discharge but I have yet to see any on the lining of my underwear only when I wipe after using the restroom. Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated.....

I wouldn't wait till CD 16 to start. It can't hurt to BD every other day until you get pos opk or blood surge, then swap to every day. As for dryness preseed does wonders :)

so it appears this is af! I can't believe my lp was only 9 days!! Not sure if i want to continue clomid now

In some cases it is supposed to make LP longer in others shorter.. but AF so soon seems wrong... you said you started spotting on CD9 right?, which days did you take clomid? I would call my doctor and ask... this was your first cycle right? are they monitoring you? (scans or blood tests)

I actually fully started af 9dpo. I take it 3-7 and I am not being monitored at all. I'm now on day 2 of af so I need to make my mind up quick if I should take it again. Dr says its fine, my body just might be adjusting, but I would hate for this to happen again.

What dpo or cd are u supposto have blood work done to check if u o'ed or not after taking clomid?

They don't do any bloodwork at all. I o'ed on my own before clomid but since it has taken so long to get pg my Dr decided to put me on it to see if maybe my eggs just needed a little beefing up. I'm thinking about trying to find another doc though because I am really scared this clomid could be doing something bad, like thinning my lining or something.

They don't do any bloodwork at all. I o'ed on my own before clomid but since it has taken so long to get pg my Dr decided to put me on it to see if maybe my eggs just needed a little beefing up. I'm thinking about trying to find another doc though because I am really scared this clomid could be doing something bad, like thinning my lining or something.

On my first cycle of clomid i was 6 days late, and my doctor said the same thing. I'm on my 5th cycle now and my periods were back to normal after the first month

What dpo or cd are u supposto have blood work done to check if u o'ed or not after taking clomid?

They can do a cd 21/ 7 dpo progesterone blood test to confirm Ovulation

Thats what I was thinking but what if you dont O until cd 19 or so? Im on cd 14 and no O yet. I have taken a million opk's with no clear positives but today I am feeling really bloated and a nagging pain in my ovary area all over not one side or the other. Its like I cant stand my pants to be pushing in on that area. Has anyone else had this?

it doesn't make sense that you started AF 2 days after you finished taking clomid... something doesn't sound right. I haven't heard/read of anybody going through that. I guess if your doctor tell you "it's ok" it should be ok, but I always say: trust your gut feeling. Maybe you should call someone else. :shrug:
Sorry I cannot help you much :nope:

:hugs:

it doesn't make sense that you started AF 2 days after you finished taking clomid... something doesn't sound right. I haven't heard/read of anybody going through that. I guess if your doctor tell you "it's ok" it should be ok, but I always say: trust your gut feeling. Maybe you should call someone else. :shrug:

No, I wasn't cd9, I was 9 days past ovulation, so I was cd22

No, I wasn't cd9, I was 9 days past ovulation, so I was cd22

Oh!!!! I see, that makes much more sense. How long were your periods before clomid?

usually about 28 days, but my lp was always 14+ days! Its just kinda scary and I don't know what to make of it. I think I will try one more cycle though and then throw in the towel if it doesn't work or if it shortens my cycle so drastically again.

Ok I am cramping really bad could this be a sign that I am ovulating??? I am breaking down and headed to CVS right now for an OPK...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->