The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Thanks, that is very useful to know! I think once I get af (hopefully next week!!)and get to start clomid I won't bother with drinking, I'm not really a big drinker anyway so won't miss it, but I totally agree with what your saying, too often we let ttc take over our lives when we see girls out drinking, smoking (and all sorts) and not taking the vitamins etc we are taking and they "accidently" fall pregnant. x

Scerena the purple one is ok, refreshing! If I were out for the night I couldnt drink it all night though! The blue one is nicer :)

To whoever it was that posted the OPK (sorry I cant remember!!!) Im pretty sure it is negative! Hope you get your pos, soon!!

Lily, I always get crampy when taking provera, usually by the 3rd day I start feeling some cramps! Here comes AF! woohoo, its almost clomid time for you! (and me too!)

Since everyones been talking about drinking, hubby and i are going to a bbq and I plan on having a few beers. I think after I start the clomid I wont be drinking. Not that I think it is wrong if you choose to, I just think I will hold off until AF comes (hopefully she wont and Ill get BFP instead!!)

Woohoo roll on our clomid days! and enjoy your bbq and beers x

Lily7- just my mum, sister and 2 really close mates :)
I'm always using the antibiotics story lol!
What's the purple one like?

Daopdesign- I agree nothing wrong with drinking- but I don't want to I want to be alcohol free really and I love waking up without a hangover at the moment so I'm enjoying it I feel fresh all the time :) I use to drink most weekends but now I don't really want to but it's my decision and I wouldnt think any diff of anyone drinking a little.

Good luck girls!
X

yep I know them mornings lol! How old are you? I'm heading towards 30 soon and I really cannot bounce out of bed after a few drinks the night before like I used to!!

Hello Ladies!!
What interesting conversations!!:):) lol

I just wanted to pop in and say I take my first 100mg of clomid tonight!!! I am so nervous that it will make me feel sh*ty:( I know it is worth it!! But I have a horrible time with medicines and upset stomach! I am going to take it as late as possible in hopes that I fall asleep and don't feel anything:)

daopdesign- that opk looks almost positive to me! A few more days and it should be nice and dark!:)

Kelly9- I am sorry about the BFN!! Can I ask what ICSI stands for??

scerena- HI!! how are you feeling on that clomid girl??

Lily7- A drink sounds wonderful rite about now!! Have one for me too!! lol

missangie- I am headed to a BBQ tomorrow night and would love to have just one or a sip of one! :) But looks like I will be making up an antibiotic story too lol

daopdesign- that opk looks almost positive to me! A few more days and it should be nice and dark!:)

oh god that's the best thing I've heard all week lol! I really do hope so to hun but I just keep thinking I'm out this month. SHUT UP ME!! Remember that PMA!!!

Well after the brown spotting, AF arrived at 3 o'clock this morning in full force :( Onto the next cycle....definitely using OPK's this time. I just had absolutely no idea about when I ov'd last cycle.

Also, DTD yesterday and used some Conceive Plus just for normal lubrication purposes, and it was fine. No abnormal reactions to it this time so let the good times roll!

xx

Morning girls!

Lily7- I totally agree hun :) I will have to give the purple one a try (hopefully after I have a baby) lol.

Missangie- Im the same I dont like to drink when on clomid so enjoy your bbq and beers :) - how long until your first pill?

Daopdesign- Im 24 but really mature for my age- Ive had all my drinking days since I was a teenager I was about 16 (naughty I know)and worked in a club when I was 18 and would drink most nights- And had girlie holidays to malia etc- I think when I hit 21/22 I cut down alot when I finished university and knew what I wanted to do in life and wanted to start ttc- I started getting really bad hangovers at one point after just a few drinks so I just stopped hun. The mornings are just too much now lol I agree!

Pretynpink- Good luck hun! what time is it where you are? Its 10.30am here so I will be taking my 3rd pill in half an hour :) The 100mg I have had not one side effect on it like I did 50mg... hopefully you sleep through any side effects if you get any :)

Welshgem- yay! now youre a conceive plus user :) Im glad its ok now! But not goot af arrived hun :( but onto the next round with me :) what cd do you take your clomid?

xx

morning ladies !! sorry i dont pop in very often cant seem to find enough time !! lol. thread still moving as fast as always !!

hope your all doing well on your clomid cycle with not to many side effects :happydance:

welsh - sending great big hugs and squeezes !

afm - took a HPT this morning silly i know considering im only 7dpo but couldnt help myself !! last 4 or so days ive had really thick white creamy lotion like cm. and 5dpo i had some mild cramping nothing major then yesterday 6dpo had some more intense cramping in both sides and across my lower stomach !! today ... nothing .. but i had something similar last month and although my period was nearly 2 weeks late and i had nausea with it , it did show... still!! im keeping all my PMA !! id had 3 wee's this morning before 6:30!!

enjoy your BBQ'S this weekend ladies !!!

Lots of love ! x

Hey summerlily- youre still ot out yet! when are you next going to test?x

Morning girls!

Lily7- I totally agree hun :) I will have to give the purple one a try (hopefully after I have a baby) lol.

Missangie- Im the same I dont like to drink when on clomid so enjoy your bbq and beers :) - how long until your first pill?

Daopdesign- Im 24 but really mature for my age- Ive had all my drinking days since I was a teenager I was about 16 (naughty I know)and worked in a club when I was 18 and would drink most nights- And had girlie holidays to malia etc- I think when I hit 21/22 I cut down alot when I finished university and knew what I wanted to do in life and wanted to start ttc- I started getting really bad hangovers at one point after just a few drinks so I just stopped hun. The mornings are just too much now lol I agree!

Pretynpink- Good luck hun! what time is it where you are? Its 10.30am here so I will be taking my 3rd pill in half an hour :) The 100mg I have had not one side effect on it like I did 50mg... hopefully you sleep through any side effects if you get any :)

Welshgem- yay! now youre a conceive plus user :) Im glad its ok now! But not goot af arrived hun :( but onto the next round with me :) what cd do you take your clomid?

xx

Days 2-6 hun so starting tomorrow xx

will retest again on day AF is due so next thursday!! i noticed i was more fatigued for a couple of days before the cramping happened but but havent had that today ! didnt have it last month so maybe that could be my one good sign !! lol.xx

Welshgem- Ive just taken my third pills so I will be three days ahead of you on clomid but we can symptom spot together soon :)

summerily- good luck hun my fx'd for you tightly!

x

Hi all
Update from me - have some EWCM today!! CD13 - have NEVER had EWCM this early before. Am really hoping it's not just a patch and then it'll go away again!
No smiley face this morning but will keep testing and hope it's on it's way... if so then I'm so happy because it does seem as if 100mg is making a difference. We shall see! x

Good luck mrshy! I hope it is a sign that the 100mg is working :) keep us updated hun xx

Good luck mrsshy, hopefully you will get your smiley face over next couple of days :)

Well after the brown spotting, AF arrived at 3 o'clock this morning in full force :( Onto the next cycle....definitely using OPK's this time. I just had absolutely no idea about when I ov'd last cycle.

Also, DTD yesterday and used some Conceive Plus just for normal lubrication purposes, and it was fine. No abnormal reactions to it this time so let the good times roll!

xx

sorry AF got you :hugs: hopefully next cycle will be the one!

welshgem - I know you missed it but at least you did ovulate and hopefully using OPK's this time around might help.

Update from me! - I'm on CD 18 and have noticed ewcm since last night. Not an awful lot mind, I had to go looking for it! No + opk still but we DTD just in case. To be honest I am just going with it like previously mentioned and not reading too much into these opk's as there have been a large amount of woman say they don't work for them and never get + We shall see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->