The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Could be either! Clomid can mess with your mind! Fxd it is you BFP!!!!

So someone guided me to this thread! I'm on my first round of clomid, 50mg days 3-7. Tonight will be my 4th night on it and it hasn't been too bad. The first 2 nights were awesome! No problems at all but then last night I got very emotional over I don't even know what! I was just crying! And I had night sweats so bad I couldn't even get to sleep. It was terrible.

I did expect it to be worse so I'm still not like hating the medicine but it is definitely uncomfortable!

I go in for IUI march 2nd or 3rd as long as my follicles are big enough!

So someone guided me to this thread! I'm on my first round of clomid, 50mg days 3-7. Tonight will be my 4th night on it and it hasn't been too bad. The first 2 nights were awesome! No problems at all but then last night I got very emotional over I don't even know what! I was just crying! And I had night sweats so bad I couldn't even get to sleep. It was terrible.

I did expect it to be worse so I'm still not like hating the medicine but it is definitely uncomfortable!

I go in for IUI march 2nd or 3rd as long as my follicles are big enough!

Those my only 2 side effects from the clomid and they suck:dohh: For me they last well past when i finish the clomid. I guess I'm lucky that those are the only side effects I have though. But pretty much since I started clomid in October I havent stop crying lol

Well I hope you can stop crying soon :hugs:! I hated it, so did OH! He probably wanted to leave me last night because I was a wreck! It doesn't help that TTC is hard enough as it is and then add hormone medication to it! Woah! Are you waiting to see if you're preggo ?

Oh and you finished the 5 pills and then you still have the side effect? Even the hot flashes?

Well I hope you can stop crying soon :hugs:! I hated it, so did OH! He probably wanted to leave me last night because I was a wreck! It doesn't help that TTC is hard enough as it is and then add hormone medication to it! Woah! Are you waiting to see if you're preggo ?

Trust me my DH is like are you crying again or why are you crying? And he usually get an answer like omg that commercial was so sad. these are the things i cry about lol. i know its definitely doesn't make ttc easier feeling like this. Yup, im impatiently waiting. AF is due on Thursday. I'm at the point of my tww where i have officially lost it and have convinced myself how can i not be pregnant:dohh:

Well I guess it's kinda better to prepare yourself for the worst ... I hate to say it but I do the same thing!

I don't cry over commercials, I just cry laying in bed doing nothing! Lol! And then when OH tries to comfort me I push him away. I am really a wreck because then I get mad at him for not comforting me. It's pretty crazy!

well that's good to know about the hot flashes because I don't think I can deal with them much longer!

Well I guess it's kinda better to prepare yourself for the worst ... I hate to say it but I do the same thing!

I don't cry over commercials, I just cry laying in bed doing nothing! Lol! And then when OH tries to comfort me I push him away. I am really a wreck because then I get mad at him for not comforting me. It's pretty crazy!

it really is just all the hormones. it makes you feel a million emotions all at once. guys have the emotional stamina of a spoon so they definitely dont get it lol

I'm trying really hard not to psych myself out before even going on it! I think they are going to have to induce my period too, so who knows what that is going to do to my emotions, i'm really nervous about it...

Glad I have a place to come and talk about it though :)

It's kind of frustrating because he just wanted to go to bed last night but I wanted him to comfort me and he was getting annoyed and I was like .. wtf. It was terrible and I really can't wait to get these next 2 pills over with! And then IUI to get my bfp so I don't have to worry about any of this anymore!

It's kind of frustrating because he just wanted to go to bed last night but I wanted him to comfort me and he was getting annoyed and I was like .. wtf. It was terrible and I really can't wait to get these next 2 pills over with! And then IUI to get my bfp so I don't have to worry about any of this anymore!

trust me i knwo the feeling. February was my 5th cycle of clomid.

goodness, I don't know how you do it! So you're just doing clomid no iui?

I just started IUI's in January. I did 3 months of clomid no IUI. So I had my frist IUI in Jan and my 2nd one was Feb15th. Do you guys have any fertility issues?

I have a prolactinoma which causes me to have higher prolactin but I've been on medication and all is well with that. Other than the prolactinoma no other problems. I started seeing my FS in September of 2011 and we're now starting IUI this month. I think I'll be getting it march 2nd!

I have a prolactinoma which causes me to have higher prolactin but I've been on medication and all is well with that. Other than the prolactinoma no other problems. I started seeing my FS in September of 2011 and we're now starting IUI this month. I think I'll be getting it march 2nd!

what exactly is that?? if you dont mind me asking. i have a slight case of PCOS and DH has low sperm morphology and ok motility:sad2:

A prolactinoma is a cluster of cells on the pituitary gland. It's almost always benign and mine is and what is does it, it makes the pituitary gland think that my body doesn't have enough prolactin so it keeps secreting it when I already do have enough. Prolactin stimulates ovulation, and breast milk production when you get pregnant. That's why women who are pregnant have really high levels of prolactin because it helps produce milk for the baby! My levels weren't that bad so I was still ovulating but my FS said that it was probably a weak ovulation so he put me on dostinex to help get the levels normal and they're normal. I had that blood test done about 2 months ago and he said if I wasn't pregnant by February to come in and talk about clomid and IUI which I did and here I am now. :)

A prolactinoma is a cluster of cells on the pituitary gland. It's almost always benign and mine is and what is does it, it makes the pituitary gland think that my body doesn't have enough prolactin so it keeps secreting it when I already do have enough. Prolactin stimulates ovulation, and breast milk production when you get pregnant. That's why women who are pregnant have really high levels of prolactin because it helps produce milk for the baby! My levels weren't that bad so I was still ovulating but my FS said that it was probably a weak ovulation so he put me on dostinex to help get the levels normal and they're normal. I had that blood test done about 2 months ago and he said if I wasn't pregnant by February to come in and talk about clomid and IUI which I did and here I am now. :)

Looking at the bright side, you shouldn't have issues breastfeeding. :) some women can't produce enough.
You'll do fine with IUI. It's something that is not nearly as weird as you might think, especially when you get that bfp :) it's amazing what they can do for us now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->