The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

I am sorry hun! Hoping next month with the increased clomid you will get your BFP.

wasn't sure if that was for me or not, but thanks if it was haha

It was for you. I just wanted to say to that my FS doesn't think going over 100mg of clomid is very helpful. How come you are going up to 150mg? I am not trying to tell you what to do. My ob/gyn had me taking 200 mg of clomid.

Has anyone else gotten a cyst from taking clomid? My first round at 50mg i got a hemorrhagic cyst and have to take a 1 month break till cyst goes away before i can take clomid again. I.don't know if clomid caused it or not but I'm 35 and have one child and have never had a cyst before.

Has anyone else gotten a cyst from taking clomid? My first round at 50mg i got a hemorrhagic cyst and have to take a 1 month break till cyst goes away before i can take clomid again. I.don't know if clomid caused it or not but I'm 35 and have one child and have never had a cyst before.

My first cycle of Clomid I had the same problem. I felt like my stomach was going to explode. I ended up in the ER. I ended up having a bunch of fluid in my uterus, which i didnt find out until my ultrasound last week was still in there after several months, which is why my 2nd cycle of clomid didnt work. The doc almost had to do a D&C this cycle but the fluid came out on its own the day after the U/S. Good luck hun! One of the reasons I ended up on Clomid in the first place was because I ruptured a huge cyst on my ovaries last summer and they shut down :(

because the first time I responded to clomid (at 100mg), my prog was only 8 (way too low for a medicated cycle) and this last cycle nothing happened. I think this may be my last clomid cycle, but I wanted to give it another shot. I guess I'm just a little worried about moving onto something else. I really thought that Clomid would be my miracle drug. What is your fs having you do now?

That is one of the big side effects of clomid!! That is why my dr will only give me one month at a time. I have to go see him and let him feel my ovaries to make sure there is no cyst. And if he does feel something he sends me to get an u/s

because the first time I responded to clomid (at 100mg), my prog was only 8 (way too low for a medicated cycle) and this last cycle nothing happened. I think this may be my last clomid cycle, but I wanted to give it another shot. I guess I'm just a little worried about moving onto something else. I really thought that Clomid would be my miracle drug. What is your fs having you do now?

I have to wait two months to get all of this clomid out of my system. Then lots of blood work , hsg, ultrasound. Then will make a plan from the results. He did say he would start me on fermera or lower dose clomid with progesterone. He says anything over 5 on progesteone is o. He thinks I have pcos so maybe metformin.

yeah, anything over 5 is o, but with medication they like to see 15 or above. So I did o, just not very strong. That was the cycle in November

Hi everyone, I have been lurking for a month and I thought I'd drop by to ask for a little bit of support and hopefully share my experiences with others as well. We have been TTC for a year now(without clomid), and is just not having any luck. I'm 25 yrs old, with PCOS and had endometriosis excised when I was 19. Endo never seemed to come back which is good..

I went to FS who tested me for egg ovarian reserves and it's showing I have heaps which is good. I started in January on Clomid 50 mg, but after blood tests, I have been advised it's not quite getting there so they changed it to 100 mg, which counts as my second cycle of Clomid starting Feb 13, 2012. Blood tests on the 20th, 23rd and 26th showed my est levels rising, with a final est level of 630 on the 26th, so they then called me in for a scan today. FS saw a "fat juicy" egg (lol thats what he called it) 16 mm in size, and he said I should definitely ovulate in the next 4 days and said it's Lets Get Busy with Hubby time! I am really hoping this is it!

Have any of you got any similar stories, I would really love to hear success stories on Clomid, it's my first successful cycle on ovulating so I'm quite nervous and excited at the same time, and not really sure on what to expect!!:shrug:

Hi ladies. So i have been on 50mg Clomid for two cycles and had no luck with ovulating. SO my ob up'd me to 100mp 3-7 and on day 6 when I woke up I had some bleeding. I had been done completly with my period for two days. Has anyone else experienced this or heard about it before. I didnt bleed during the day it was just in the morning. Thanks for any insight you might have!!

Although the cause of irregular bleeding can vary according to individual health situations, some of the more common causes include:
Implantation Bleeding/Pregnancy
Miscarriage
Hormonal fluctuations
Starting, stopping, or missing oral contraceptives or estrogens
Low thyroid levels
Stress
IUDs occasionally cause slight spotting
Injury to the vagina from insertion of objects
Malignant cancers
Undiagnosed vaginal infections
Certain drugs, particularly anticoagulants Vaginal dryness
GYN procedures
Some women have spotting during ovulation, which is normal

They say to contact your doc if you have bleeding between periods other than during ovulation (small amount is normal). Hope that helps.
I never experienced that

Hi girls I just started cycle 1 clomid 100 mg - and I have a 16 mm folly in my left ovary when the dr scanned 2 days ago, and he said to :sex: from Tuesday to Friday.

Baby dust to us all I hope we get our :bfp: 's soon! Anyone knows when I should do a preg test of I am ovulating between 28th of Feb to March 4?

So I got my HCG levels back today. They went from 7884 on thursday to over 21000 yesterday. They say this is a good sign? I dont know much about this lol i do know I have a kidney stone, and i am not having a good time at all.

How exciting!! Just curious what fertility issue there were for you guys?? looking for some hope lol

Im so sorry that I didnt get back to you quickly, its been a busy couple of months. Well the issues that we had to deal with were few and far between. My doctor put me on clomid because he thought I had PCOS, but all the tests that he did came back negative. I just never got my period on time and didnt ovulate until the clomid. We never did any tests on my hubby, we wanted to try for three months on the clomid and then we would have but on that third month i got prego. Good luck on your journey to pregnancy.

Good luck Wantabubba!

I'm a month ahead, I had a 16mm follicle last month and blood tests showed I ovulated so hoping i'm the same this month. They scan over here on first month and if its working they leave you for 6 months. Feels a bit weird though as now i'm worrying if its still working!!

C
xx

Don't be nervous. Is it Ovidrel or a diff one? Are they giving it or are you self injecting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->