The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Good luck Ashknowsbest!

Question so I have had almost positive opks for about 4 days yesterday morning I guess could have been the same color and ewcm yesterday. Today very negative opk. I took my temp this morning but first time in weeks and was 97.2 degrees which is way to low to be o. Would you guys still count yesterday as o or keep testing?

hi all. ive just been given clomid but no checks nothing they just said take them and come back if it fails

I actually have not really been charting my temp this month. Trying to take a really relaxed approach. Just doing opks and watch cm but I did do temp this am. Really wish I would have temp everyday. First cycle I have not. I am not on clomid this month so thought it would be a good month to relax.

Well I don't think you should consider the temp at all since you haven't been charting you can't really tell anything by it. If you have been getting positive OPK's as long as you've been BDing at least every other day then I think your fertile window was covered and you just have to wait and see what happens now. What CD are you ?

My FS always tells me that if I'm BDing every other day from CD 10-22 then I'll be fine and that covers the fertile window so maybe that's what you should do.

So do you think FF is always correct? I'm having a very clear pinching sensation down in my very lower abdomen closer to the right. It's off and on and definitly not in my head. FF is saying I'm three days past O...I doubt implantation would happen so soon but what else can this be? Anyone ever experienced this and gotten a BFP and if not what could it be otherwise? What about slow temp rises? Could I have ovulated when I saw fertle CM and my temp just have a slow rise?

Hello everyone! I am on CD 22 and I ov on CD 16 (I think). On 1 DPO I experienced twinges in my left ovary that I think was leftover from ov, that continued onto 2 DPO. Then I got to 3 DPO and the headaches got worse, and got a back ache (which I had been walking a lot so just thought it was due to not being used to always out walking lol). That continued until 5 DPO when my stomach turned into having period cramps, and my back ache was terrible! That has lasted until 7 DPO; I've also had breast tenderness with sharp pains that shoot through my left breast, my nipples itch off and on (sorry tmi lol), EXTREMELY tired which has been since I ov and increasingly is getting worse, nausea whenever food goes by which started at 3 DPO, and left thigh has shooting pains from my back as well. Has anyone on clomid had these problems before? It's like I'm having my period just without the bleeding ever since 3 DPO. I don't want to think these are pregnancy symptoms, but I'm hoping they are. Has anyone else experienced these problems? (I'm on 2,000 mg metformin and 150 mg clomid).

I'm not a doctor so I really can't say but I know that ovulation is a process and when your egg is released the follicle actually collapses so that may be what's happening ...

I'm not a doctor so I really can't say but I know that ovulation is a process and when your egg is released the follicle actually collapses so that may be what's happening ...

I'm hoping it's something logical lol. I have not ovulated in years, at least that's what they tell me, so I have never experienced ovulation pains or anything of that sort. I go to the dr Monday, and had my bloodwork done yesterday so hoping that I did indeed ovulate and not having some sort of reaction to the clomid. I'm not being closely monitored either, just take it 3-7 and take bloodwork CD 21, then see dr CD 28. Thanks for responding though, that does make sense! :)

Cd 1 or 2 for me. Wooo can't wait to start clomid again

Ash is right about o. Also after o progesterone can make women have period like symptoms, maybe you haven't felt it because you havent been O'ing. They are similar to period or pregnancy symptoms. Good luck, hope it's good news!

I'll be doing 150mg this cycle. If this doesn't work then I'll probably be going to a fs

Hey ladies! Just wanted to let you all know that I am still here...lol. Just had to stop obsessing on this site so I stayed away for a little bit. Finished my second cycle of clomid and o'd yesterdayso I am now 1 dpo and hoping for the best this round. Fxd for all of you who didn't get your bfp's yet and more congrats to those of you who did!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->