The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

i also take the generic form. i pay nothing for it. i get generic drugs free. my insurance covered most of my hsg when i had it. i owe 60 dollars...i don't think that's too bad. it payed for my ultrasounds when i had them done, because they used the dx of amenorrhea and anovulation.

Hi found you scerena, yes I know Lesley from another thread aswell. Hi to everyone else! I am starting provera on Wednesday to start af then I will be on my first round of clomid 50mg days 2-6. Excited and nervous

good luck everyone x

Thank you ladies!! I hope we can all stay on this thread together through our journey with Clomid!:hugs: I will definitely ask for the generic form of Clomid. Also my doctor said that he would just bill all of my ultrasounds as "pelvic pain" because I have endometriosis, he said they wouldn't deny it this way.. But I was just wondering if the insurance would catch on will me having an ultrasound every month around the same time?? lol I guess we will try it and find out!:dohh: Good Luck everyone!:hugs:

Hi Ladies,

I am on my 2nd cycle of 50mgs of clomid on cd3-7...I o'ed last cycle, but late, cd 24, so this cycle we are hoping for a better o date and if not successful this cycle, we are upping the dosage to 100mgs on cd 3-7...I am hoping it takes the same thing like it did for my daughter when I got pg with her in 2007, I took 50mgs for the 1st cycle on cd5-9, late o...2nd cycle, 50mgs cd 3-7 no o and 3rd cycle, cd 3-7 got pg with my daughter... so we shall see...

:hugs: to all you ladies!!

morning ladies :flower:

hello all new comers! lovely to meet you all and nice to know were all in the same boat ! :hi:

have checked my cp this morning and it feels like it comes down slightly and its now most definatly hard :(.... not sure if thats a good sign or not ! have had so many definate o signs lately including some niggles inmy ovaries yesterday and a lot of discharge/fluid to the extent ( sorry tmi) that it was litterally covering my underwear in white ! as for cm this morning - nothing really there. a little bit but its just tacky feeling....

Hope your all having wonderful days!

xx

Sorry for the late reply girls!
virginiagrl6- In that case I hope it works first round for you hun.

Summerlily- yeh i would ask for scans/bloods next round hun, and I hate slight constipation actually too I never put it down to the clomid but now it makes sense!

noll10- hi im 24 so not far in age and I have pcos too! I take mine days 2-6 too :) are you seeing the re for a scan or something? And what mg are you taking?

daopdesign- I havent used that, is that what youre taking?

prettynpink29- hi! bet you are excited to be starting clomid :) I had a hsg! im not sure on what your insurance will cover hun, my fs said to me if I was to produce too many eggs she would advise me not to have sex. I had thin lining on this round and it just means implantation wouldnt happen. goodluck hun! let us know how you get on! And thats good you have a doctor like that :)

Lily7- hey you found me! Its good when people know eachother! I should be in the same situation as you prob have to take provera on weds/thurs then clomid so we should be close on cycles! I hope this higher dose works this time :)

scooterkat- Hi how are you? So you already have a clomid baby then :) what mg did you take then? I failed to o so im having my dose upped! Hopefully it works this round or next for you again :) where abouts in your cycle are you?

:dust: to all my clomid ladies xx

Morning summerlily!
From all your symptoms it sounds like you have ovulated :)
Do you use opk's or anything?x

I'm currently on CD 11 (2 days after taking last pill) - I reckon I'll ovulate late as usual with Clomid but I'm going to start testing with OPK from probably Wed! Good luck everyone! x

daopdesign- So you take clomid- cd1-5? I take it cd2-6 - they say the earlier you take it the more eggs you produce :) What cd do you usually ovulate on?
Good luck to you too :) x

daopdesign- So you take clomid- cd1-5? I take it cd2-6 - they say the earlier you take it the more eggs you produce :) What cd do you usually ovulate on?
Good luck to you too :) x

DOH! Sorry that was a typo error, I'm actually on CD 11 (took 5-9) this time first. I used to do CD 2-6 but figured I'd try the 'normal' recommendation first and see what happens!

Couple of years back when last using Clomid AF would show up every 35 days so I was definitely OV late.

oh ok, when you say that you use to take it cd2-6- was that with the child you have now?- gorgeous by the way!x

oh ok, when you say that you use to take it cd2-6- was that with the child you have now?- gorgeous by the way!x

When I started Clomid in 2008 I was started off at 50mg CD 5-9. Now I must have OV because AF would show up every 35 days (had in total 6 rounds). The thing was, I did not have a CLUE about ovulation, didn't know what to look for etc just BD kinda in the middle, if that makes sense! Thank god for B&B!

Third month I upped the dose to 100mg and the doc said take it CD 2-6 so I did and on the very last cycle (6) I was allowed to do, BAM! Didn't find out I was pregnant until I was gone 6 weeks as I'd totally convinced myself I would never have kids!!!

Now I'm a heck of a lot 'in tune' with OV and stuff so hoping it will work again :thumbup: if you're only issue is with OV then this is the drug for you, it really does work.

Yes that is my little boy, my Clomid miracle baby!! xx

Hi everyone!
Great idea for a thread scerena!
I am on round 2 of Clomid intended to bring forward O (usually cd25 without Clomid) and extend my luteal phase (around 8 days).
First round 50mg cd2-6 brought forward O by a day or so and gave me a 10 day luteal phase.
Have now doubled the dose and am on cd6 today so we shall see!
Good luck all
x

Hi ladies :flower:

A couple of you I know already but for those who don't know, I am on my first cycle of Clomid, 50mg day 2-6, currently on CD22 of my cycle and potentially 9dpo but I didn't use opk's this cycle so can't be sure. I had a tracking scan which showed about 5 or 6 follies ranging from 14mm to 20mm if I remember correctly. My right ovary was the more dominant side and lining was good.

I have my bloods tomorrow morning so fx'd they show something good - not sure how long I'll have to wait for the results.

xx

thats amazing daopdesign!!!

our only issue is that my ovulation is low .. or as the doctor said not enough! maybe thats why his given us 6 months with no checks ?? he booked an appointment for december for us to go back and see him but said at the appointment that i probably wouldnt need to because id be pregnant by then!!! lol. hope hes right !!

hello ladies !! :hi:

xx

Morning summerlily!
From all your symptoms it sounds like you have ovulated :)
Do you use opk's or anything?x

no opks this end !! determined not to use them and send myself mad this month! we said that we would just take it easy ! just with lots of :sex: :happydance:

but everything has gone back to normal cm just little bits and tacky so im guessing its over!! no pain in ovaries today either so am i 1dpo today????

xx

thats amazing daopdesign!!!

our only issue is that my ovulation is low .. or as the doctor said not enough! maybe thats why his given us 6 months with no checks ?? he booked an appointment for december for us to go back and see him but said at the appointment that i probably wouldnt need to because id be pregnant by then!!! lol. hope hes right !!

hello ladies !! :hi:

xx

I have PCOS which affects my OV, I only have 2-3 cycles a year so all Clomid does it help me to regulate and determin when OV could happen. It's not unheard of to go without checks. I had one blood test done during my first round then that was it!

its great that you got your little miracle from clomid though!

Gives us all tons of hope!!
despite reading hundreds of sucess stories I still feel that i might never have children !!

Where has my PMA gone! x

does anyone else not experiance EWCM during the points when they O? can you ladies take a look at this for me and let me know if you think i may have already O'd?? am driving myself mad !

Thankyou ! :flower:

12.6- CD1 - AF arrival. Pcare Tab.
13.6- CD2 - Took first clomid tablet 7.10pm. Pcare Tab.
14.6- CD3 - Took 2nd clomid tablet 7.10pm. Pcare Tab. Hot Flush?
15.6- CD4 - .AF Gone? 4 day cycle! Took 3rd clomid tablet 7.10pm Pain In ovareis and around to back.Headache.Hot flush. Nausea. lower left ovary niggle. Pcare Tab.
16.6- CD5-BD AM. CM csmall amount very watery.Took 4th clomid tablet 7.10pm.Pain In Ovaries ( Both) Pcare Tab.
17.5- CD6- CM Creamy small amount very Watery. CP High. Took Last Clomid tablet 7.10pm. Pcare Tab. Hot Flush.
18.5- CD7- CM Watery. CP high. BD PM. Pcare Tab.
19.5- CD8- CD Watery. CP high?. Bad mood.Spots.Emotional. Pcare Tab.
20.5- CD9- CP mid and hard. CM small amounts /sticky/tacky.Headache. BD PM. Pcare Tab.
21.05- CD10- CP mid-high(soft). CM Cloudy white (big blob) and slightly stretchy(roughly 1 cm). still very 'wet' . Niggle/pain in ovary(s). BD PM. Pcare Tab.
22.05- CD11- CP high again. feels open!?. CM small amount . very wet. pain in ovaries. Spots. constipation. BD AM.
23.05- CD12- CP High. LOTS OF CM cloudy W and lotion like. That Drips off fingers. BD AM.
24.5- CD13- CP High. CM creamy coloured lotion like (slightly stretchy. formed peaks) constipation Pcare Tab
25.5- CD14- BD AM. CP High. CM creamy lotion like again. Very wet - lot of wetness/white in underwear.pain/cramping left ovary. dizzy spells.BD PM. Pcare Tab
26.6- CD15- CP mid. easier to each.touch with ease. hard. CM complety white but still 'creamy' and sticky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->