The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

its great that you got your little miracle from clomid though!

Gives us all tons of hope!!
despite reading hundreds of sucess stories I still feel that i might never have children !!

Where has my PMA gone! x

Never EVER give up your hope of having a baby. I did half way through the last treatment, just kinda faced the thought of thinking I'd never have kids and in a way I stopped stressing out every month. But like I said I know I conceived on round 6 but I wasn't properly charting so you ladies should not need that many. I'm hoping I won't this time around!! :happydance::happydance:

im sure youll get your BFP really soon doapdesign!! :flower:

well all be plump and eating turkey for 2 ! ( maybe 3!) on christmas day !! just know it! x

Hi Ladies, wow good to see so many of us are going to be sharing this journey! hope we all get our long awaited bfp's together and go on to be clomid bump buddies!

Hi ladies, can I join?

I'm on my second clomid cycle cd13 and not ov'd yet. I have my follie tracking scan tomorrow so fx there's at least one follie. Last cycle I only had one dominant follie and ov'd on cd18.

It would be great to be able to discuss clomid with others in a similar situation x

Hi ladies, can I join?

I'm on my second clomid cycle cd13 and no ov yet. I have my follow tracking scan tomorrow so fx there's at least one follie. Last cycle I only had one dominant follie and ov'd on cd18.

It would be great to be able to discuss clomid with others in a similar situation x

Good luck Carhar, it won't be long until you get your :bfp:, We still got a few months left this year, I reckon all of us will be preggers over Christmas!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Welcome Carhar, as I said over on the other thread, good luck for your scan x

I have pcos and started clomid in febuary of this year, because I do not ovulate or get many periods, the clomid did work first round and i ovulated just didnt get lucky :(
2nd and 3rd rounds also unsuccessful.
Im currently on my 2ww with my af due monday (tomorrow) Im convinced its around the corner though but this time I feel slightly different I keep feeling very hot, I have for the past 2 days slept continously on and off through the day, have had very very bad cramping on and off down in my pelvis but not localised to just the one side, this morning right side, early afternoon left side and now back to ride side, also have a little more than usual discharge (sorry tmi) but its very creamy but watery if you know what I mean and i keep getting a very slight twinge every so often in my lower back.
Could this all be from the fact that I do not get regular periods and ovulate regular, so its all coming to me down I really cant recall the past few months being like this, unless of course im obsessing over symptom spotting. lol. I just dont know and beginning to get very dis-heartened from it now. and feel if it doesnt work this month will give up for a while as its soo stressful and tiring all the time.
Sorry for the long post ladies, but just didnt know who else to ask sorry :(

tryingforange I got v similar symptoms around the 3rd round and I didn't get blessed with my boy until round 6 so don't give up, hold on in there! What dose are you on? If it's 50mg just up it to 100mg!

Hi, you are in the right place anyway, thats for sure! I can't answer as I haven't started yet but I'm sure some of the other ladies who have better knowledge than me can help, I am taking provera on wed to induce AF then I will be taking my first cycle of clomid when AF shows up, 50 mg days 2-6. Are you going to test tomorrow? I hope this is it for you since you are feeling different this time, what dosage were you on and what days? x

thankyou, im on 50mg for the first 2 days and 100mg for last 3 days, but have been given 12 months ??? i dont know why

Hi girls :wave: I'm starting clomid this week....just waiting for my provera-induced AF to show. I've got pcos, and I've been prescribed 6 months, starting on 50mg cd2-6 and increasing by 50mg each month until I ovulate, then stick at that dose for the remainder of the 6 months. I'm not having scans....just d21 bloods. I'm not using OPK's as have raised LH anyway so get false positives. I am temping tho.

I have a few questions and would be great to have some company thru this whole process, so was glad when I found this thread scarena!

1. If my period comes in as spotting rather than full flow, what would u ladies class as cd1?
2. I have enough tabs to start on 100mg...do u think I'd be stupid to do that and should stick to 50mg? This is v unlike me....just feeling desperate!
3. Anyone who took provera...how long did u have to wait for AF once you finished the course?

Thanks....:dust: to all! xxx

thankyou, im on 50mg for the first 2 days and 100mg for last 3 days, but have been given 12 months ??? i dont know why

I was told if it's not got me ovulating after 6 months then it's unlikely to be the solution for me. Might be worth having a review at 5/6 months to consider other options? Tho of course hopefully this month will do it! xxx

Hey justwantababy,

I class cd1 as red blood that would show on your underwear I.e more than just a wipe (sorry if tmi).

I would suggest you start on 50mg as it works for a lot of ladies, unless your doctor suggested otherwise.

You sound a lot like me as I use to get a lot of false positives on opks. I still use them but temp to confirm ovulation.

I've not used provera so I can't help you with that qu. Gl x

Hi girls :wave: I'm starting clomid this week....just waiting for my provera-induced AF to show. I've got pcos, and I've been prescribed 6 months, starting on 50mg cd2-6 and increasing by 50mg each month until I ovulate, then stick at that dose for the remainder of the 6 months. I'm not having scans....just d21 bloods. I'm not using OPK's as have raised LH anyway so get false positives. I am temping tho.

I have a few questions and would be great to have some company thru this whole process, so was glad when I found this thread scarena!

1. If my period comes in as spotting rather than full flow, what would u ladies class as cd1?
2. I have enough tabs to start on 100mg...do u think I'd be stupid to do that and should stick to 50mg? This is v unlike me....just feeling desperate!
3. Anyone who took provera...how long did u have to wait for AF once you finished the course?

Thanks....:dust: to all! xxx

Hi :flower:

My consultant told me that any sign of anything should be counted as day1 (for me anyway) I am using provera to induce af too. He said normally spotting, some on tp when we wipe etc doesnt count and only full flow is cd1 but to go by the opposite of this for now, that could just apply to me though because he had a look when he scanned me and said I am not likely to get much of an af anyway so please do check with your own doctor.

He also told me not to just go home and take double the dose by myself (think he could see right through me and knew what I was thinking! lol) he said it could be determental (sp?) to my health and up's the chance of over-stimulating my eggs (of course he could just be saying this...but I am going to do what he says and stick to 50mg days 2-6 after all he is supposed to be the expert! lol)

And I can't answer your third question because I am only starting provera for the first time on Wednesday, I hope its not a long wait for AF though after that! I am CD108 today so think I have waited long enough for her to show AF to show her ugly face!

Like I said, every single person is different and he has applied the cd1 counting thing to me and my body so do check with your doctor about that, I'm glad we are all here together aswell, hopefully we won't be waiting too long! :dust:

Hi girlies!
Sorry just come in and saw all your posts- been at the beach with oh today...
wantababy- day one is full flow period- not spotting, I would also stick to the dose your doc tells you and aaf showed for me 5 days after the last tablet I think it was...

EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO JOIN- THE MORE THE BETTER! :thumbup:

Im also hoping that we can all be bump buddies hopefully not too long away- would be really nice... :happydance:

I wish af would hurry I wanna get started on the next round x

Thanks so much! I will see how it goes....for all I know I will get full AF anyway...just worrying about things before they happen!! If I do just spot I'll give him a call.

And I'm sure my doc would've said the same about the dose. it is a strong hormone so if 50mg is going to get me ov'ing then there's no need to take any more. It's just so tempting after a long wait to get here, but I know the sensible answer!

How long a course of provera do u have? It made my boobs grow which I loved (!), but also gave me awful skin which wasn't so good. But it started clearing as soon as I stopped it.

Best of luck to you honey :dust:
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back