• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

five days I took provera for- 10mg last cycle- prob be taking it again this week I EXPECT lol as I didnt ovulate and I am now cd37 so dont thinkaf is coming..
Yeh I was spotting first cycle before I took it so try not to worry too much I was a worrier last month (my first month) now Im ready for this round only difference is ill be taking 2 instead of one tablets. I would def stick to the dose doc gave you as some people dont need a higher dosage at all hun.

How long have you been ttc? Ive been ttc 2 years and NTNP for a while before that...

OMG tell me about it i looked like a glamour model (because of my boobs lol) as Im real slim and had massive boobs! :thumbup:

My skin has got bad the past week for some reason :shrug:
x

five days I took provera for- 10mg last cycle- prob be taking it again this week I EXPECT lol as I didnt ovulate and I am now cd37 so dont thinkaf is coming..
Yeh I was spotting first cycle before I took it so try not to worry too much I was a worrier last month (my first month) now Im ready for this round only difference is ill be taking 2 instead of one tablets. I would def stick to the dose doc gave you as some people dont need a higher dosage at all hun.

How long have you been ttc? Ive been ttc 2 years and NTNP for a while before that...

OMG tell me about it i looked like a glamour model (because of my boobs lol) as Im real slim and had massive boobs! :thumbup:

My skin has got bad the past week for some reason :shrug:
x

my skin has been attrocious over the last week and a bit hun! think its more than likely an effect of the clomid but havent had a break out like this before! x

Same ive been getting JUICY spots lol! :haha: Its just wrong- I usaully get one spot before af! I thought the same must be clomid the effects just come out later I think x

Thanks so much! I will see how it goes....for all I know I will get full AF anyway...just worrying about things before they happen!! If I do just spot I'll give him a call.

And I'm sure my doc would've said the same about the dose. it is a strong hormone so if 50mg is going to get me ov'ing then there's no need to take any more. It's just so tempting after a long wait to get here, but I know the sensible answer!

How long a course of provera do u have? It made my boobs grow which I loved (!), but also gave me awful skin which wasn't so good. But it started clearing as soon as I stopped it.

Best of luck to you honey :dust:
xxx

I have provera for 7 days, 10mg twice a day, 1 in the morning and 1 at night. What have you got? Oh I will look forward to my boobs growing! lol and my skin is in terrible condition at the moment, i think because of my pcos, hope it doesnt get any worse! I have an appt with my own gp in the morning about my thyroid, levels are still too high after a retest so they are going to start treating me for hypothyroidism! I know it is very tempting to up the clomid but I suppose the consultants know best!

Best of luck to you too xx

ugh why oh why can't my body just be normal and do what it is supposed to do????

and now... im confused.... i thought that today i would be 1DPO. because of the change in cm etc. but now .. this evening , i have very little cm still , cp is a little lower but i have a pain in my left ovary that ive had on and off for the last couple of hours.... maybe im not out of the ovulation zone yet? :shrug:

I often wonder why my body dosnt do what its supposed to Lily... :( ... tears you apart sometimes that the most natural thing humanly possible.. we havent been able to manage on our own .. :cry:

but we will get there honey dont you worry! Xx

They will prob give it to me tomorrow- then take the letter to the docs and wait 48 hours for it- so not sure yet. I have a scan in the morning to check my lining- I may not even need provera if my lining is still thin after my first round of clomid- but Im sure they will give me provera lol!

Dont worry I have pcos too! Its horrible that our bodies dont work normally- but hopefully the clomid changes that for us :hugs:
x

Summerlily - just make sure you have plenty of loving and make sure all bases well covered!

Scerena - hopefully it will help us, at least we are all here together

x

I will update you all tomorrow after my scan- let you know if im just starting the clomid or wether I have to take provera- then hopefully someone will be starting on the same cd as me or near...
And yes we all do have eachother now and Im already finding it much better rather than always making new threads x

weve had lots of :sex: this month fortunatly Lily!! we went for the whole every other day and then everyday aroud the time i got a lot more discharge! hopefuly we have managed to cover it all!!

Im going to play it safe and take 1DPO as the day the niggles/pain in my ovaries stop and the cm stays as is!!

Fingers crossed this is our month!!!

GL with your scan tommorow scerena ! :happydance: i couldnt agree more !i have alot of questions and its nice to know theres lots of us to share these experiances with!! xx

Good luck for your scan tomorrow scerena, hopefully we will be close in our cycles

Good job summerlily! you are officially in your tww then! just a funfilled 2 weeks of symptom spotting ahead, hopefully you will bring us good news when its testing time!

x

with the provera- i know everyone's body is different. i took it 4 times so far, and every time af started 4 days after the last pill. it would always be spotting in the am, and that very same day it turns to bright red......so there really isn't any guessing what day is cd 1. i know i have read that it can take up to 10 days after the last pill to work, tho.

Thanks girlies :)
I hope I can just take my clomid tomorrow- but doubt it.
Lily7- I hope we are close in cycles :)
summerlily- Oh I hope for some good news from you in 2 weeks time! x

with the provera- i know everyone's body is different. i took it 4 times so far, and every time af started 4 days after the last pill. it would always be spotting in the am, and that very same day it turns to bright red......so there really isn't any guessing what day is cd 1. i know i have read that it can take up to 10 days after the last pill to work, tho.

Took about 5 days for me so about the same x

Thanks girls ! :happydance: im hoping for some good news in2 weeks time! but i bet its going to be a very long two weeks!! luckily i have a family realtive coming down for the week so it should take my mind off it for a while! ive had a couple of nausea spells over thelast couple of days but im guessing its just the clomid still having effects! although im hoping they stopsoon so i can tell the difference between them and my symptoms !

im a dreadful symptom spotter and a POAS addict ! and may just start testing from 8DPO - Ive read that some people who are pregnant with twins can get a positive from that early!!

keeping everything crossed that you can take your clomid from tommorow scerena!! :hugs: x

Thanks summerlily so do I :hugs:
Cause this cycle feels like its been going on for months lol Im already so late and provera will make it drag even longer

Im a POAS addict too :winkwink:
Be great to have twins right!
x

i would love twins! means that i wouldnt have to go through this all again as i would love 2!!! :haha:id save myself a whole pregnancy!!

xx

Oh i would love twins! okay girls I am going to go and watch Scott and Bailey (totally addicted) lol speak to you all tomorrow x

Same I want two children too so it would save alot of hassle if we only had to go through this once!
I cant wait to start my next round I feel useless sat around not doing anything- I love just counting down the days and doing loads of opk's (which I am going to try and not do this round) and then testing!
I'm going to try temping this cycle if i can keep up with it... Does anyone else temp?
And are you using anything else?- I use conceive plus and me and oh take vitamins and have used opk's.

speak tomorrow lily7 x

is anyone taking clomid that already did O ?

i did, and had no scans, got preg cycle2 after 13mth ttc2, at 4wk4day i went to EPU with right side pain, they cud only see my womb had thickened and my ovary was enlarge, they thought eptopic :cry:
i had the op that night but it wasnt eptopic it was an 8cm cyst on my right and 4cm on my left !! it was so bad they had to go thro my c-sec scar :cry: but i had bloods re-done and have grt preg levels, im having a scan 7wk FX we will see out little baby

just be careful to those who already O xx i dnt know wether clomid caused this but my guess is it did

goodluck x

Hey Honey08 I havent spoken to you since you got your positive result... I didnt know you was going through all of this- good sign though with the blood results though hun so fingers crossed for you.
Im taking clomid because I do not ovulate as you probably know already- please keep us updated on how you get on hun
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->