The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

I'm just about to start cycle 2 of clomid (it's cd2 tomorrow so starting then :)!!) I'm really hoping this is my month :) good luck everybody else xxx

Wellmybbt dropped this morning (14dpo), it's still above my cover.ine but barely. I think AFmight be around the corner :cry:

This has beena weird cycle though with bbt, it jumped before I o'd and then I was sick so it was really high. I think I may just be fooling myself by still hoping though.

Ladies I love tracking this thread!!
im now 1 week away from seeing my fs to hopefully get provera and clomid (im anovulatory and havent had an AF in 3.5 months since ending bcp - confirmed pcos 2 weeks ago to be the culprit) HOWEVER last night/today i had ov symptoms! so much CM!!which urged me to use my maybe baby ov tester (which id been avoiding as so hard to read) and it showed ferns which means pre ov oestrogen peaK (WHICH ITS DONE B4 AND GONE NOWHERE ONCE) If ive actually managed to ov today though (very unlikely) my fs app is in 7 days and i wont be able to take provera cos too soon to confirm anytrhing with a preg test. but dont want to cancel my app cos so hard to get... eek!

I think my body is gearing up to ovulate again rather than get af! my CBFM has gone to high again from low and I've already had a peak about 14 days ago!!

Wellmybbt dropped this morning (14dpo), it's still above my cover.ine but barely. I think AFmight be around the corner :cry:

This has beena weird cycle though with bbt, it jumped before I o'd and then I was sick so it was really high. I think I may just be fooling myself by still hoping though.

Have you PG tested? Stay strong!

~Angie

Hiya, i posted a few days ago, about starting clomid, well i took my last tablet today, and ive literally just started having the weridest pains in my ovary area. Its not painful, its just like a tugging sensation. I was worried about the hyperstimulstion thing, but ive read that its painful, this doesnt hurt.
However, is this normal?? Or should i be phoning nhs direct for some advice???
It probo is fine, im just a little nervous. If its normal, does this mean im going to ovulate at a totally insane time, im only on cd6

Hiya, i posted a few days ago, about starting clomid, well i took my last tablet today, and ive literally just started having the weridest pains in my ovary area. Its not painful, its just like a tugging sensation. I was worried about the hyperstimulstion thing, but ive read that its painful, this doesnt hurt.
It probo is fine, im just a little nervous. If its normal, does this mean im going to ovulate at a totally insane time, im only on cd6

If you took your last pill today then you RE/FS should have you scheduled for the scan within 5 more days..when are you scheduled for your scan?

If you took your last pill today then you RE/FS should have you scheduled for the scan within 5 more days..when are you scheduled for your scan?

Im not being scanned at all, ive got 21 day bloods but thats it. Im pretty sure that, its just normal pains im feeling but i just wanted to see whst you guys think

Im not being scanned at all, ive got 21 day bloods but thats it. Im pretty sure that, its just normal pains im feeling but i just wanted to see whst you guys think

I had those tugs too. is this your first time using Clomid? if so you should be scanned at least thats what my RE told me. He said he needed to see what the Clomid was doing to me. On CD12 I ovulated beautifully and had IUI!

Prayers for you!

I had those tugs too. is this your first time using Clomid? if so you should be scanned at least thats what my RE told me. He said he needed to see what the Clomid was doing to me. On CD12 I ovulated beautifully and had IUI!

Prayers for you!
:flower: thanks, its my first time with clomid so i didnt know quite what to expect really. I wish i was being scanned even for piece of mind that its working. Though i heard that overstimulation is more likely when on the higher doses. Hmmmm heres hoping its a good sign. Thanks for answering so quickly :thumbup:

Prayers for you!
:flower: thanks, its my first time with clomid so i didnt know quite what to expect really. I wish i was being scanned even for piece of mind that its working. Though i heard that overstimulation is more likely when on the higher doses. Hmmmm heres hoping its a good sign. Thanks for answering so quickly :thumbup:

It's a GREAT sign!! You're very welcome!
probably scanned me because I was on 100mg and because I am old..BAHAHA!

Hi! Yes the o tugs are normal! As long as they don't get too too painful you should be fine! It will probably be a little stronger when you actually o though, just a warning. Think of it as your little eggies growing!:thumbup:

Thank you so much for putting my mind at rest, i feel much better, if a little worried about ovulation time lol. Fxd it works.

Hi! Yes the o tugs are normal! As long as they don't get too too painful you should be fine! It will probably be a little stronger when you actually o though, just a warning. Think of it as your little eggies growing!:thumbup:

Your chart looks awesome by the way!!!!! Fxd for you

Your chart looks awesome by the way!!!!! Fxd for you

I better learn how to do this temp and charting business, but prayer I wont have to! Haha Come on 16Th :happydance:

I find temping really helps, if i start doubting myself as to when i o i can just look back and see my temps. I alsoreally helps with figuring when to test. Are you testing on the 16th then???? Fxd for you chick, i hope you get the bfp xx

I find temping really helps, if i start doubting myself as to when i o i can just look back and see my temps. I alsoreally helps with figuring when to test. Are you testing on the 16th then???? Fxd for you chick, i hope you get the bfp xx

Yes! The 16th I will be 14DPO and thats when my RE/FS said I should start testing :)

Yes! The 16th I will be 14DPO and thats when my RE/FS said I should start testing :)

best of luck

Hello, I am newly trying Clomid per Dr orders. Just started meds on Sunday and having another u/s Friday. Feeling a little nauseated today but other than that...I'm good. I'm excited and hoping all goes well. We are trying IUI due to DH SA results. Just need a little "push"..lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->