The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Glad to hear its not just me! Fx for both of us!

Well I took a frer this morning, :bfn: I'm 9-10dpo, which I knew was probably too early to test, but I'm going to the doctor this morning about my ankle and I was hoping I'd know something in case he wanted to do X-rays. I did check my cm, which I haven't done in a few days, and it was watery and brown-tinged. Good sign???? Brownish is better than pinkish, right, it may mean implantation instead of AF???:?

I tested at 9dpo & called my doc because I have been feeling all sorts of new symptoms.. he of course told me it was to early & im scheduled to test on sunday. Brown or pink can indicate impantation.

Well I took a frer this morning, :bfn: I'm 9-10dpo, which I knew was probably too early to test, but I'm going to the doctor this morning about my ankle and I was hoping I'd know something in case he wanted to do X-rays. I did check my cm, which I haven't done in a few days, and it was watery and brown-tinged. Good sign???? Brownish is better than pinkish, right, it may mean implantation instead of AF???:?

I tested at 9dpo & called my doc because I have been feeling all sorts of new symptoms.. he of course told me it was to early & im scheduled to test on sunday. Brown or pink can indicate impantation.

Thanks! I think I'll test again on Mon. Fx for both of us, let us know how it goes!

Thanks! I think I'll test again on Mon. Fx for both of us, let us know how it goes!

For sure!!! Good luck!! Have you had any other symptoms?? Ive been achey since I o which Is why I started testing at 6dpo lol.. I work in a dr's office so doesnt help I am surrounded my pg tests.. hahah..but I am trying to hold out for sunday..good luck again hun!

New developement along with the sore nips and nausea..I work in a hospital and I just went to weigh myself and I have gained 7 pounds! WTH?? HAHA

Clomid???

~Angie

I seriously had the same thing on Clomid. Gained 6 pounds!!! I am only 5 feet tall :huh:

Thankfully I lost 2 pounds of it in 2 days...can finally fit back into my clothes!

New developement along with the sore nips and nausea..I work in a hospital and I just went to weigh myself and I have gained 7 pounds! WTH?? HAHA

Clomid???

~Angie

I seriously had the same thing on Clomid. Gained 6 pounds!!! I am only 5 feet tall :huh:

Thankfully I lost 2 pounds of it in 2 days...can finally fit back into my clothes!

I am 5'11 I normally way 164 this morning 170 ugh!

random question.. My breasts feel very heavy & full of pressure.. its not painful just uncomfy..well now they are itchy but just around the areola>??? Im so confused lol

For sure!!! Good luck!! Have you had any other symptoms?? Ive been achey since I o which Is why I started testing at 6dpo lol.. I work in a dr's office so doesnt help I am surrounded my pg tests.. hahah..but I am trying to hold out for sunday..good luck again hun!

I work in a hospital too..was thinking about going over and getting a couple of tests..haha I have FRER at home..cant wait to use it.

I work in a hospital too..was thinking about going over and getting a couple of tests..haha I have FRER at home..cant wait to use it.

Lol I hate that it is just easy.. lol!! especially when im working with my obgyn !!! DH bought me another pack of FRER so Im trying to hold out until sunday.. would be a great gift from the easter bunny :D & christmas gift!!

Last night was horrible for me. I was throwing up and had diareah then chills. Have you guys ever had this....is it a clomid thing, a cyst, or jus simple upset stomach? My right side has a dull ache on and off and I am on day three of af and she's non existent today. Can clomid make your cycle that short? I start my first pill of clomid again tonight and wanted to talk with my doc, but of course they are closed for the Easter holiday.

Lol I hate that it is just easy.. lol!! especially when im working with my obgyn !!! DH bought me another pack of FRER so Im trying to hold out until sunday.. would be a great gift from the easter bunny :D & christmas gift!!

Amen sister!
ps..my boobs are heavy too!

Clomid made me gain, so yes plus the weight from bloating a bit. As for nipple sensitivity, I never really had it even in the tww that I was pregnant. Started much later in pregnancy for me. Major sign was only starting at 7dpo and till 9dpo, I had some sharp poking type pains in my uterus, way low like almost below the pubic bone, and on 8 dpo I had tugging for 30 minutes near my belly button. At 10 dpo and 11dpo I got AF cramps and the worst lower back pain ever! Thought it was over, cried and just took the test to get it over with, was a very faint bfp! Good luck ladies. I think the early 'symptoms' you can dismiss as just hormones, but starting 6 to 7dpo is when signs may begin. Hope you get your BFP's!

Clomid made me gain, so yes plus the weight from bloating a bit. As for nipple sensitivity, I never really had it even in the tww that I was pregnant. Started much later in pregnancy for me. Major sign was only starting at 7dpo and till 9dpo, I had some sharp poking type pains in my uterus, way low like almost below the pubic bone, and on 8 dpo I had tugging for 30 minutes near my belly button. At 10 dpo and 11dpo I got AF cramps and the worst lower back pain ever! Thought it was over, cried and just took the test to get it over with, was a very faint bfp! Good luck ladies. I think the early 'symptoms' you can dismiss as just hormones, but starting 6 to 7dpo is when signs may begin. Hope you get your BFP's!

Everything that you decribed is exaactly what im going through.. I started feeling them 4-5 days after O & sat evening I got that jerky feeling too. I was like what just happened.. Then yesterday (CD-9 ) I got the worse cramps/pulling& poking ever to where I had to call my fertility doc.. It eventually went away & today I am suffering from back pain.. hearing you symptoms makes me feel good about it but only time will tell.

Think I'm out. I am 10dpo today and all my tests are negative - every strength and brand! Does anyone know if you should have a trigger shot with clomid or does it usually work on its own?

Think I'm out. I am 10dpo today and all my tests are negative - every strength and brand! Does anyone know if you should have a trigger shot with clomid or does it usually work on its own?

This is my first go around with Clomid. I am 41 with no known fertility issues other than maybe my age. So my RE put me on 100mg of Clomid CD3-7 and on CD12 we did a scan and noted 2 beautiful follicles so we did my trigger shot and an IUI..so I don't really know yet if the trigger is needed..

Testing on the 16th :)

Time will tell..I would think your out just yet though..

This is my first go around with Clomid. I am 41 with no known fertility issues other than maybe my age. So my RE put me on 100mg of Clomid CD3-7 and on CD12 we did a scan and noted 2 beautiful follicles so we did my trigger shot and an IUI..so I don't really know yet if the trigger is needed..

Testing on the 16th :)

Time will tell..I would think your out just yet though..

I "wouldn't" think your out just yet..

Thanks so much never too late. I actually went on holiday after the 5 days of taking clomid so I couldn't get hold of a trigger shot or anything like that but the obgyn who put me on clomid did say i could go back for a 'mid-cycle' scan if I wanted or just carry on on my own. I noticed that my opk LH surge (digi test) was ridiculously short like a matter of hours and usually it lasts for over a day! I wish you the best of luck!! I hope those follies become embryos!!

I ladies, I was prescribed 100mg Clomid CD 4-8 and just started last night. I will not be having a midcycle scan or anything. My FS said to expect ovulation CD 13-17.
My question: When should I expect to OV? Also, when would you recommend BD?

I live in Mexico and my Spanish is pretty good but, I just want to make sure, I understood correctly. :)

I ladies, I was prescribed 100mg Clomid CD 4-8 and just started last night. I will not be having a midcycle scan or anything. My FS said to expect ovulation CD 13-17.

I live in Mexico and my Spanish is pretty good but, I just want to make sure, I understood correctly. :)

All that sounds about right.. Try and BD CD10-20 to cover if you o late or early... Even if its every other day :D Good luck hun!

Hi Galvanbaby!

So here is what I did and whos to say if it is right..testing on the 16th though :happydance:

My cycle started on 3/22/12 I started Clomid on CD3 so 3/24/12 and finished it on CD7 3/28/12 that same day I had an HSG test and had all clear tubes so my RE said to BD every other day since shooting the dye through my tubes increases your chances cause he's cleared the way..haha So we had sex 3/30/12 3/31/12 04/01/12 and went for my US on 4/02/12 at which point the RE saw two beautiful follicles and gave me a trigger injection at 9:00am and my IUI at 2:00pm. Then the hubby and I bd on 04/03/12 04/04/12 and now I have given the poor man a rest..haha

I hope that helps.. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->