The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

It depends on if you naturally ovulate or not. Also the trigger helps pinpoint better timing.

Yeah I thought that about the trigger. I do naturally ovulate but after my 4th miscarriage I never got my period back, so the doc but me on clomid to trigger ov. My clear blue fertility monitor registered 'peaks' but the digi opk lh surge only last a few hours, the smiley face came up and 2 hours later on a retest it was gone! So I'm not even sure if that was a mistake as I actually dropped that test (I was in a supermarket in America at the time in a toilet and the damn thing when into the next cubicle and a woman in there had to pass it back to me :blush: ) so maybe I didn't ovulate after all. Do you still get your period if your eggs were reabsorbed!!? X x

yep most people ovulate 5-9 days after taking their last clomid pill xx

Today is 10 days since my last clomid pill -- no positive OPK yet :nope: A little worried that it won't happen. I am normally SUPER irregular (50-100 day cycles) and was hoping my first round of clomid would do the trick. I will just keep testing and BD'ing every other day.

I have Provera to initiate a period down the road if necessary --- but I am so paranoid I will O really late and I don't want to start it too soon. If no positive OPK by CD 30 (still a couple weeks away) would you think it is safe to go ahead and use the provera? After 2 unsuccessful cycles on clomid my OBGYN will put in my RE referral... and I really can't wait for that. I hate not being monitored. I was just kind of given the pills and set freeee! haha.

Today is 10 days since my last clomid pill -- no positive OPK yet :nope: A little worried that it won't happen. I am normally SUPER irregular (50-100 day cycles) and was hoping my first round of clomid would do the trick. I will just keep testing and BD'ing every other day.

I have Provera to initiate a period down the road if necessary --- but I am so paranoid I will O really late and I don't want to start it too soon. If no positive OPK by CD 30 (still a couple weeks away) would you think it is safe to go ahead and use the provera? After 2 unsuccessful cycles on clomid my OBGYN will put in my RE referral... and I really can't wait for that. I hate not being monitored. I was just kind of given the pills and set freeee! haha.

That's what my FS did with me. She just gave me the pills some instructions and set me free!!

Do you have to have the trigger to ovulate? Or can you do it naturally without the trigger?

Glad to hear its not just me! Fx for both of us!

Well I took a frer this morning, :bfn: I'm 9-10dpo, which I knew was probably too early to test, but I'm going to the doctor this morning about my ankle and I was hoping I'd know something in case he wanted to do X-rays. I did check my cm, which I haven't done in a few days, and it was watery and brown-tinged. Good sign???? Brownish is better than pinkish, right, it may mean implantation instead of AF???:?

I tested at 9dpo & called my doc because I have been feeling all sorts of new symptoms.. he of course told me it was to early & im scheduled to test on sunday. Brown or pink can indicate impantation.

Thanks! I think I'll test again on Mon. Fx for both of us, let us know how it goes!

For sure!!! Good luck!! Have you had any other symptoms?? Ive been achey since I o which Is why I started testing at 6dpo lol.. I work in a dr's office so doesnt help I am surrounded my pg tests.. hahah..but I am trying to hold out for sunday..good luck again hun!

I can't imagine being surrounded by pregnancy tests! I used my last one this morning so I'll try not to buy another one until sometime on Sun and take it Mon. I've had sensitive nipples since o and I've been really bloated, a few mild cramps off and on. I've also been peeing all the time. Good luck to you too!

This was my first Clomid cycle and I didn't o until CD19, got a positive OPK on CD 16 and 17.

:hi: ladies :)

Well, this was my second NATURAL cycle since I had my laparoscopy, ovarian drilling and hysteroscopy... first cycle was 45 days and this cycle I got to cd53, took my last provera pill 7 days ago and the :witch: arrived FINALLY! (cd53 being the day af came) So CD1 for me today :happydance: will be taking my clomid tomorrow lets hope it helps me to ovulate this please keep your fx'd for my ladies [-o<

Hoping that the clomid works this time around as I have had the operation just hoping so much that my ovaries are now more sensitive now... After so much disappointment from clomid last year, I am hoping it does its job this time...

MandyBoo- My fs always says to test at cd35 if you think you havent ovulated and then if negative start the provera...
I would suggest that you bbt if you are not already as that helped to give me a clearer picture last year when I was taking clomid, as sometimes you can miss your surge etc on opks, but opks and temps can give you a more accurate idea of when and if you ovulated

:dust: :dust: :dust:

That's what my FS did with me. She just gave me the pills some instructions and set me free!!

Do you have to have the trigger to ovulate? Or can you do it naturally without the trigger?

I'm not having the trigger. I don't always O on my own... so, we'll see how this goes. My next round of clomid is exactly the same. No increase, same days, no monitoring and no Trigger.

Glad to hear its not just me! Fx for both of us!

Well I took a frer this morning, :bfn: I'm 9-10dpo, which I knew was probably too early to test, but I'm going to the doctor this morning about my ankle and I was hoping I'd know something in case he wanted to do X-rays. I did check my cm, which I haven't done in a few days, and it was watery and brown-tinged. Good sign???? Brownish is better than pinkish, right, it may mean implantation instead of AF???:?

I tested at 9dpo & called my doc because I have been feeling all sorts of new symptoms.. he of course told me it was to early & im scheduled to test on sunday. Brown or pink can indicate impantation.

Thanks! I think I'll test again on Mon. Fx for both of us, let us know how it goes!

For sure!!! Good luck!! Have you had any other symptoms?? Ive been achey since I o which Is why I started testing at 6dpo lol.. I work in a dr's office so doesnt help I am surrounded my pg tests.. hahah..but I am trying to hold out for sunday..good luck again hun!

I can't imagine being surrounded by pregnancy tests! I used my last one this morning so I'll try not to buy another one until sometime on Sun and take it Mon. I've had sensitive nipples since o and I've been really bloated, a few mild cramps off and on. I've also been peeing all the time. Good luck to you too!

We sure have a lot of the same symptoms! I never had any of these symptoms before this adventure..When do you get to pg test? I pray we both get our April BFP's

Prayers and blessings to all!

~Angie

Angie, I think I'll test again on Mon with fmu. How about you? Fx for both of us that these symptoms mean a :bfp:!

Angie, I think I'll test again on Mon with fmu. How about you? Fx for both of us that these symptoms mean a :bfp:!

From your lips to God's ears!:friends:

I will be 14 DPO on the 16th..so I guess I test then??? Thats what my RE told me to do.

If you didn't ov on this dose your doctor should be increasing the dose until you do. I'd be questionning them on that, the info sheet that you can look up online specifically says this and it's alot better if you are sure you didn't O to take a higher dose next month.

From your lips to God's ears!:friends:

I will be 14 DPO on the 16th..so I guess I test then??? Thats what my RE told me to do.

I think 14dpo is what they recommend, I may do it on Mon (13dpo for me) if I can't stand it.

I ladies, I hhave a question: I am on my first cycle o Clomid. I have taken 3 dosis of 100mg each. AF usually lasts 4-5 days but, I am on CD 7 and it is still on. It is light but, with large clots and dark red. Is this normal for Clomid?

For me I only had AF for 4 days which is really different for me. I usually have it for 7 days. So I would guess clomid just messes with everything. And everyone is different. Hope it goes away soon .

I am on clomid too, cycle 2. My period usually 7 days but with clomid, it was heavy but stops at day 5. I am now on my day 4 of clomid and then day 9 i will be doing HSG to rule out blocked tubes.

I am just wondering why doctor gave me clomid when I need to do HSG test? Can I TTC after HSG? I have heard the dye is left in the uterus and its not condusive to be pregnant and shld avoid being pregnant the same cycle...

Can anyone help to clarify? Thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->