The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Hello, I am newly trying Clomid per Dr orders. Just started meds on Sunday and having another u/s Friday. Feeling a little nauseated today but other than that...I'm good. I'm excited and hoping all goes well. We are trying IUI due to DH SA results. Just need a little "push"..lol!

Welcome Stephie you're going to love this thread. These women are amazing!

Prayers and Blessings!

~Angie

Now i have taken my last pill when should i start using opks??????

Hello, I am newly trying Clomid per Dr orders. Just started meds on Sunday and having another u/s Friday. Feeling a little nauseated today but other than that...I'm good. I'm excited and hoping all goes well. We are trying IUI due to DH SA results. Just need a little "push"..lol!

Hiya chick - good luck :flower:

In 3 or 4 days if you have lots. I suggest testing 2x a day too - most people (esp if you don't have pcos) will ovulate 5-9 days after the last pill x

I do have pcos in one ovary apparently but i will start testing in a couple of days orbso - im so excited lol i just hope it works

Thats the tricky part because you can, and I did get nothing but positives! Haha..I actually "O'd" on CD12 which was exactly 5 days after my last pill.

I agree test twice a day, and :sex: every other day for the next 10 or so days..

I made my poor hubby DTD everyday! Poor guy until finally on the 9th day from taking the last pill I got a negative off of a ClearBlue Easy digital test. Plus my poor hubby had to produce for the IUI..haha

what do yall think????
ok so i had a mc bout 2yrs ago. me and my fiance been trying to conceive no luck..
im starting to think im infertile. he has a baby already from high school days. and i got pregnant before but idk whats going on, anyways. i took clomid for the first time feb and ovulated on day 16. i didnt take clomid last month. and ovulated on day 14 5days after that i had creamy discharge. its gone now. today is 15 days past ovulation. been dizzy few times with slight headaches nothing bad. boobs sore. ive been charting my temp. in the am its 98.4 or 98.7 but by 10am or 2pm it goes up to 99.7 or 99.4.. could i be pregnant?this is my first time charting my temp so idk if its normal or not.. we had sex on day 10, 12, and 14when i ovulated and 16th. my first pg i was hungry, sore boobs, discharge, didnt feel pregnant really till i was late. however my boobs are sore little bit discharge, cramping for about a wk or more. tired. feeling hot? could i be pregnant? any suggestions.

Thats the tricky part because you can, and I did get nothing but positives! Haha..I actually "O'd" on CD12 which was exactly 5 days after my last pill.

I agree test twice a day, and :sex: every other day for the next 10 or so days..

I made my poor hubby DTD everyday! Poor guy until finally on the 9th day from taking the last pill I got a negative off of a ClearBlue Easy digital test. Plus my poor hubby had to produce for the IUI..haha

Lol yeah thats what im afraid of, the false pos opks. So i havent done any yet. Ive only od on one of my cycles due to the one being super long, i gave up temping in the end so i dint know when or if i od. The other i took norethiserone and prematurely ended the cycle. So i have no idea when i might o. Im just going to have to keep temping and bding i guess lol

what do yall think????
ok so i had a mc bout 2yrs ago. me and my fiance been trying to conceive no luck..
im starting to think im infertile. he has a baby already from high school days. and i got pregnant before but idk whats going on, anyways. i took clomid for the first time feb and ovulated on day 16. i didnt take clomid last month. and ovulated on day 14 5days after that i had creamy discharge. its gone now. today is 15 days past ovulation. been dizzy few times with slight headaches nothing bad. boobs sore. ive been charting my temp. in the am its 98.4 or 98.7 but by 10am or 2pm it goes up to 99.7 or 99.4.. could i be pregnant?this is my first time charting my temp so idk if its normal or not.. we had sex on day 10, 12, and 14when i ovulated and 16th. my first pg i was hungry, sore boobs, discharge, didnt feel pregnant really till i was late. however my boobs are sore little bit discharge, cramping for about a wk or more. tired. feeling hot? could i be pregnant? any suggestions.

Hiya, sorry your having problems ttcing, if youve gotten a bfp before im sure you stand a good chance of concieving.
Ok so the temps that your taking mid day dont count, its the first when youve just woken up that counts so dont worry aboutnthe others. Also if you have taken a test and its bfn, but have had no af its probo bestbto go to the drs to get a blood test done. How are you sure youve od, were you using opks

what do yall think????

Hiya, sorry your having problems ttcing, if youve gotten a bfp before im sure you stand a good chance of concieving.
Ok so the temps that your taking mid day dont count, its the first when youve just woken up that counts so dont worry aboutnthe others. Also if you have taken a test and its bfn, but have had no af its probo bestbto go to the drs to get a blood test done. How are you sure youve od, were you using opks

yes i was using opk. when i took clomid i ovulated on the 16th without clomid i ovulate on day 14. but i only took clomid one month didnt use it last month. before i mc 2yrs ago i had sex once on day 13th and fell pregnant. i have not took a pregnancy test. because i dont wanna be disappointed so im going to wait until the 16th if my period still isnt here yet..

Ok well what you have described sounds really promising, especially if you experienced the same.symptoms as with your last bfp cycle, but obviously the only way your going to know for sure is by doing the test - but good luck chick I hope you get your bfp!!!

Lol yeah thats what im afraid of, the false pos opks. So i havent done any yet. Ive only od on one of my cycles due to the one being super long, i gave up temping in the end so i dint know when or if i od. The other i took norethiserone and prematurely ended the cycle. So i have no idea when i might o. Im just going to have to keep temping and bding i guess lol

Gemmybean, mine says get opk on day 11 and test every day

Agreed :)

This is a very good idea... The test tell you that you are going to ovulate... So if you don't test until later you may miss your positive!

Well I hope this gives you a little hope ladies. I am pregnant off my first clomid cycle, it was a bit of a shock as I kept getting negatives. I don't have a good history of keeping them but there's some hope in getting past stage 1 I suppose. Good luck to you all. xx

That does give me hope.. Thanks for sharing... And I hope for a happy and healthy pregnancy for you.

I'm officially out, AF came today. I'm having a pretty rough time, I really was hopeful this cycle. And my friend's baby shower is at work tomorrow :cry:

Sorry StayHopeful. :hugs: life has a way of throwing these curveballs at us when we are not ready for them. You are strong and will get through it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->