The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Thanks, ladies. Tomorrow I'll try to start looking toward the next cycle, today I just need a day to be sad.

I'm officially out, AF came today. I'm having a pretty rough time, I really was hopeful this cycle. And my friend's baby shower is at work tomorrow :cry:

So sorry.... I know exactly how you are feeling! Just know that you are not alone and you always have support here. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm officially out, AF came today. I'm having a pretty rough time, I really was hopeful this cycle. And my friend's baby shower is at work tomorrow :cry:

Sorry to hear that, stay strong chick I hope you get what your looking for soon.

Now i have taken my last pill when should i start using opks??????

Thats the tricky part because you can, and I did get nothing but positives! Haha..I actually "O'd" on CD12 which was exactly 5 days after my last pill.

I agree test twice a day, and :sex: every other day for the next 10 or so days..

I made my poor hubby DTD everyday! Poor guy until finally on the 9th day from taking the last pill I got a negative off of a ClearBlue Easy digital test. Plus my poor hubby had to produce for the IUI..haha

Lol yeah thats what im afraid of, the false pos opks. So i havent done any yet. Ive only od on one of my cycles due to the one being super long, i gave up temping in the end so i dint know when or if i od. The other i took norethiserone and prematurely ended the cycle. So i have no idea when i might o. Im just going to have to keep temping and bding i guess lol

Gemmybean, mine says get opk on day 11 and test every day

This is a very good idea... The test tell you that you are going to ovulate... So if you don't test until later you may miss your positive!

Ok well I have totally run out of opks, so I will have to grab some. All I have is the clearblue ones which I want to use to back up a possible positive opk. On the good side those werid tugging pains have stopped :wacko:

Hi ladies, how is everyone doing today. I took my last clomid pill last night (hopefully the last round too) and I will begin doing my opk's starting tomorrow. i have been making an effort to drink lots of water to help with cm so we will see how that goes when dh and i do the dance lol.

Hi ladies, how is everyone doing today. I took my last clomid pill last night (hopefully the last round too) and I will begin doing my opk's starting tomorrow. i have been making an effort to drink lots of water to help with cm so we will see how that goes when dh and i do the dance lol.

I just took my last clomid last night too! Hope we get it this round.. Crossing fingers. Its the waiting to ovulate period again hahah

Hey Ladies,

So sorry for the BFN's this month, it sucks.

I'm on my 3rd pill tonight for this month so lets hope its a good one for us all...

Gemmybean - I'm uk too and on my 4th round. On my first round I was scanned and had a blood test. I've pretty much been scanned every month after aswell as my cycles have changed. The doc said to me that they have to scan you to make sure its working right, if not they change your dose. i would ask to have a scan if I were you - its also really helpful as the nurse will predict your ov days based on the size of your follicles.

Good luck mate x

I use opk's but only once a day and I was wondering how important it is to do these? My nurse has advised us to bd every other day when i'm not on my period (exhausting, i know!!) so we can be sure to catch it. If we are doing this then surely we don't really need to be doing opk's? I don't fo temps or charts or anything else eiether - should I be doing all this? I think it all would be a bit stressful...

What does everyone think?

Thanks

C
x

hey ladies... I have a question! This was my first round of clomid... Im currently 5 DPO and I have been having TONS of creamy white CM since the day after O. Is this from the clomid? Ive never had my cm thiz abundant. No itch or smell, definitely not an infection. Sorry... TMI but I'm curious!

hey ladies... I have a question! This was my first round of clomid... Im currently 5 DPO and I have been having TONS of creamy white CM since the day after O. Is this from the clomid? Ive never had my cm thiz abundant. No itch or smell, definitely not an infection. Sorry... TMI but I'm curious!

Gosh, never happened withme. Clomid dried me up.

Maybe its a good thing!

Prayers and Blessings!

I am 10DPO and Tested with a BFN :( Haha I know its early, but my buddy tested the other day 9DPO and got her BFP :)

Well hopefully in a couple of days you will get yours.. good luck.. I am very tempted to test... My husband even said I should get a test... I am going to wait until after I see my dr. on Saturday to insure I ovulated then I will buy a test.

Well hopefully in a couple of days you will get yours.. good luck.. I am very tempted to test... My husband even said I should get a test... I am going to wait until after I see my dr. on Saturday to insure I ovulated then I will buy a test.

How many DPO are you? Fingers crossed!

I don't know.. My cycle started 29 days ago. I don't know when or if I ovulated but believe if I did it was on day 20. Had some cramps yesterday though af was going to show but still nothing. I don't even know when to expect it as I had gone 4 months without it before starting provera to get it last month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->