The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Ttcreed- I am so sorry hun :hugs: :hugs: I will be thinking of you and our oh, I really don't have the words to say, your little angel is safe and in peace :hugs: I hope you heal in everyday possible over time :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Lovelyb- I hope the wait isn't too long and hope you o strongly :)

AFM- I tested and it was one where 'is there a line? Hmmm no' prob nothing there so I have taught myself to class them as negative stupid cheapy test! I was happy that it's negative in a way so I can enjoy my holiday and have a proper Caribbean holiday enjoying cocktails by the sea etc even though I would love a bfp even more it wasn't meant to be this month... Story of my life
My temp went back up today I am still only 11dpo so you never know... I don't know why I tested I knew I would be disappointed and why I brought cheapies I do not know!
If no bfp then after my holiday it's onto injectables after my next natural cycle and bye bye clomid at last :)

Sorry I cannot reply to everyone this thread moves far too quickly :hugs:

TTCreed - I am so, so sorry to hear your news. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

C
x

TTCreed, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your OH, I'm so sorry to hear of this and can't imagine how you must be feeling. Please look after yourselves and try to take whatever you can from this experience to move on.

God Bless

Hello Ladies!
I took 50mg of Clomid CD3-7, today is CD19 and still no + opk. I'm beginning to wonder if this means I won't get my + this month. :cry:I have PCOS and my period is brought on by Provera each month, last cycle was 48 days. I had a bbt drop yesterday, ov pain and an increase in cm(sorry tmi). I was just wondering, do I still have a chance? How late have you ladies ovulated?!

TTCreed - I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your fam.

Thanks and tons of :dust:

Wondering if this is normal
2day is my CD16, clomid 100mg 2nd cyle day 3-7
cd10-14 O pain some days little worse then others not horriable though sometimes on right sometimes on left, sometimes both
cd10-14 nausea more in the evening but
cd11-12 nausea through out the day on and off
cd13-15 taste for anything was blah... mouth was blah
cd12 & 13 moody
cd15 smell of certian things were strong to me (started in the evening)
I really had no energy not sure if it was cuz I was nausea or what but I didnt have any energy until CD15 then I started to get my normal energy back
and now today cd16 not much O pain atleast I havent notice it only very little tugging on the left side, and my energy is better.
All OPK have been neg and I have tested 2 times a day...... starting to think i will not O this month

I got my positive OPK on CD16 last cycle and CD17 last cycle, so I know for some people it can make you o later.

I had a scan today and my endometrial lining is still very thin (4.4mm) but I released 2 eggs. I'm 6dpo, so now it's a waiting game. Has anyone gotten a bfp with a thin lining?

I got my positive OPK on CD16 last cycle and CD17 last cycle, so I know for some people it can make you o later.

I had a scan today and my endometrial lining is still very thin (4.4mm) but I released 2 eggs. I'm 6dpo, so now it's a waiting game. Has anyone gotten a bfp with a thin lining?

That's so great that you released 2 eggs. It's even greater that you are actually getting ultrasounds done! I think if the next two cycles are a bust for me, I'm going to request it. Don't stress too much about the lining, I have read other women say they got pregnant with thin lining.

Af is either due today or tomorrow and no sign of her yet. I woke up to really nasty cramps I was sure I was going to see red when I went to the bathroom but so far nothing. I pray she doesn't show and I get my :BFP: I'm just having a lot of wet discharge which I don't know what to make of it?

I think I need to stop psyching myself out, I've been online for the past hour reading about how less than 6mm is an issue... But it's definitely good that I released 2 eggs! I'm so up and down right now, excited about the 2 eggs and really worried about my lining.

Still no AF is a goof thing, hope! Fx for you, sending you lots of :dust: keep us posted!

I think I need to stop psyching myself out, I've been online for the past hour reading about how less than 6mm is an issue... But it's definitely good that I released 2 eggs! I'm so up and down right now, excited about the 2 eggs and really worried about my lining.

Still no AF is a goof thing, hope! Fx for you, sending you lots of :dust: keep us posted!

Thanks, im keeping everything crossed as well, haha. Please stay away from Google. That is the worst thing you could do...I should take my own advice, lol.
Yesterday was a day of emotional breakdown for me. I had a good cry reading through my journal that I had started for my LO when I first found out I was pregnant. :cry: I had only been able to write a few pages since I stopped writing after the mc. I cried for about a good hour. I had the house to myself so it was nice to just cry it all out. I guess you are never really done mourning no matter how much time goes by. :shrug:

Hello Ladies!
I took 50mg of Clomid CD3-7, today is CD19 and still no + opk. I'm beginning to wonder if this means I won't get my + this month. :cry:I have PCOS and my period is brought on by Provera each month, last cycle was 48 days. I had a bbt drop yesterday, ov pain and an increase in cm(sorry tmi). I was just wondering, do I still have a chance? How late have you ladies ovulated?!

TTCreed - I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your fam.

Thanks and tons of :dust:

I am wondering if you are o ing or about too. Not all women get +opks but can still o. I also o as late as cd21 on clomid. Good luck girl hope it works. I too had to have provera in the beginning to get my cycles going.

Wondering if this is normal
2day is my CD16, clomid 100mg 2nd cyle day 3-7
cd10-14 O pain some days little worse then others not horriable though sometimes on right sometimes on left, sometimes both
cd10-14 nausea more in the evening but
cd11-12 nausea through out the day on and off
cd13-15 taste for anything was blah... mouth was blah
cd12 & 13 moody
cd15 smell of certian things were strong to me (started in the evening)
I really had no energy not sure if it was cuz I was nausea or what but I didnt have any energy until CD15 then I started to get my normal energy back
and now today cd16 not much O pain atleast I havent notice it only very little tugging on the left side, and my energy is better.
All OPK have been neg and I have tested 2 times a day...... starting to think i will not O this month

Hey there I was reading this and thought I should just tell you about my experience on Clomid…before clomid I got positive OPK's....then I started clomid and on 50mg I did not get positive OPK..they have checked my progesterone levels and my levels were only 4.06 which means I did not ovulate… ...this cycle I was on 100 mg and did not get positive opk so I thought I have not ovulated however when I went for progesterone check it was 62 so I did ovulate but never got positive opk…clomid also dried up my cm some but I have used pre seed and took mucinex…currently I am in TWW and going insane…good luck…o yea dr said to bd every other day from Cd9 to Cd 21…do you temp?

Hope1409- not testing? Hope she stays away for you too. Fx

I tested yesterday and the day before with IC and nothing :( Although the day before when I tested with the 10miu (or whatever the measurement is, lol) i thought I saw a very faint second line, but it was way past the 10 min mark.

If af doesn't show tonight, I will test in the am....but deep down I really feel she is going to show her unwanted face :(

Thanks, im keeping everything crossed as well, haha. Please stay away from Google. That is the worst thing you could do...I should take my own advice, lol.
Yesterday was a day of emotional breakdown for me. I had a good cry reading through my journal that I had started for my LO when I first found out I was pregnant. :cry: I had only been able to write a few pages since I stopped writing after the mc. I cried for about a good hour. I had the house to myself so it was nice to just cry it all out. I guess you are never really done mourning no matter how much time goes by. :shrug:

I think you're right, it still creeps up and hits me out of the blue. :hugs:

Hey there I was reading this and thought I should just tell you about my experience on Clomid…before clomid I got positive OPK's....then I started clomid and on 50mg I did not get positive OPK..they have checked my progesterone levels and my levels were only 4.06 which means I did not ovulate… ...this cycle I was on 100 mg and did not get positive opk so I thought I have not ovulated however when I went for progesterone check it was 62 so I did ovulate but never got positive opk…clomid also dried up my cm some but I have used pre seed and took mucinex…currently I am in TWW and going insane…good luck…o yea dr said to bd every other day from Cd9 to Cd 21…do you temp?
Sasha0430, Thank u for ur info that was helpful. No I actually dont temp, why IDK, in all honesty I really never thought I could get PG again and then it happen 16 yrs later. Im guessing I prolly should temp. I am debating if I dont O this month maybe next month try without the Clomid and see. I will admit I feel more working going on this month then last and I prolly more then I ever had, so it will be questionable if i use Clomid next month, will have to wait and see what my blood work tells me if I dont O or O high etc.
I am like everone else and wishing it happens this month and with all the more side effects it gives me hopes, I have never had smell,taste, nauseaside effects b4 this month and b4 Clomid.

So GUESS WHAT... I thought I had a surge/:bfp:.....
What had happen was I was cleaning out my cabinet and I totally forgot that I had bought another set of OPK (Answer dips), so when I found the box i figured why not there is 20. So I opened it and dip the stick (and no I had not went to the bathroom for 3 hrs) Well I waited the 5 mins and what it seemed like to me was a :bfp: so I was so happy and then figured I wanna double check, so I used my clearblue dig, and it was a :bfn: This all was done in 8 mins. So I took pics, and then figured I have 19 sticks left I wanna try one more time and see what it says, so I dipped, and yep it was a :bfp:
So I took pics, and also I took the stick out of the dig and compared, and I also Ihad my stick from earlier (which was a Clearblue dig) and I compared......
So what is it????? Im going with the Clearblue.
I will admit that I am getting more moist, I would say stage 2 the creamy milky.
So the pics are attached
1. 1st Answer dip OPK- looks + to me
2. 1st Answer dip OPK & Clearblue dig (which was taken out of the dig, but it was -, I didnt save the pic of the no smiley sorry)
3. 1st Answer dip OPK,Clearblue dig and the earlier Clearblue dig OPK (top one is earlier OPK)
4. 1st Answer dip OPK & 2nd ANswer dip Opk (but 3rd test taken) the top one is the 2nd Answer dip OPK- both look + to me
5. All the test the furtheriest one to the left is earlier test.

So is it me? am I stupid? am I seeing things, am I so reading the dip wrong?

So I think its :bfn: and I should go with the clearblue. yes I know I need to be :sex: and I have been except I havent been for the past 2 days cause my husband is out town till 2morrow. But I figured it was ok since all my OPK have been -. The only OPK I have used since CD11 is clearblue easy dig.
At least my husband will be back 2morrow.

Attachments

• DSC03600.jpg
    DSC03600.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC03601.jpg
    DSC03601.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC03602.jpg
    DSC03602.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC03605.jpg
    DSC03605.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC03615.jpg
    DSC03615.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 2
I am on my phone so the pics aren't very clear like a laptop would be.
Your answer ones look positive... I done the same mistake and used two diff brands and wish I didn't as one was pos and one was neg and I did o. So my opinion would be to bd when oh is home incase :) gl :dust:

I am on my phone so the pics aren't very clear like a laptop would be.
Your answer ones look positive... I done the same mistake and used two diff brands and wish I didn't as one was pos and one was neg and I did o. So my opinion would be to bd when oh is home incase :) gl :dust:
I didnt think my clearblue easy digital one would be wrong.... I have never got a smily face, so maybe. and looking at the ANswer ones i am BFP, thank god my husband will be home 2morrow. I am still going to test with Answer dip and Clearblue digital 2morrow, and I might run to $ tree can grab one for a buck. Who knows maybe Im doing the clearble digital wrong, but I would think we all are pros on peeing on a stick or dipping by now. The Answer one if right matches up with O calander on fertility friend and another one I did. So my husband is going to be so happy when he gets home lol....
and yay to the hay I get to use my preseed!

Sometimes two opks give diff readings down to sensitivity and you never getting a smiley on the digital maybe they don't work too well for you?
Anyhow any positive you get I would class as a positive incase :) yes I agree keep testing still :)
Your oh will be a very happy man :)
So this is your first time using pressed? I use conceive plus when I remember!

Hey Everyone, you'd think that by the third round of Clomid, I wouldn't have any other questions to ask but.... Here I am again! I'm currently taking 100mg CD5-9, I started yesterday. For some unknown reason I found I had ALOT of ewcm during the day which is unusual for me. DH and I BD'd last night and even he asked me why I was so slippery. I burst out laughing and must've blushed from head to toe (thank goodness it was dark) Does anyone know why I'm experiencing such a large amount of EWCM? I've never experienced this before and surely I can't have ovulated so early in my cycle? I usually O on CD16 or 17.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->