The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

I started my 2nd cycle of Clomid 100mg last night. I will take it CDs 3-7. Ladies, here in Mexico it is nearly impossible to find OPKS. I did find one box of 5 and it was ridiculously expensive. I don't want to waste them so, when should I start using them?

I was thinking to start when my watery CM starts, I usually have it for a day or 2 and the EWCM for 2-3 days and O in between the EWCM as per FF.

You could try buying some online. I buy them on amazon you could look there.

I started my 2nd cycle of Clomid 100mg last night. I will take it CDs 3-7. Ladies, here in Mexico it is nearly impossible to find OPKS. I did find one box of 5 and it was ridiculously expensive. I don't want to waste them so, when should I start using them?

I was thinking to start when my watery CM starts, I usually have it for a day or 2 and the EWCM for 2-3 days and O in between the EWCM as per FF.

Go online! Not sure about shipping to Mexico but they must have the option even if you have to pay for it. Buy in bulk to keep down frequent costs.

I have tried. They can't be shipped to my address. I found some digis that could be but, it was $250 for shipping for 1 box!!

I am having horrible mood swings today ladies. I just started taking the Clomid last night, could it be from it? Or am I just turning Bipolar? :D

I am sitting here not knowing exactly how to say this. On saturday my water broke, went to the hospital and found out that there was no fluid with the baby. Went through ups and downs thinking that we might still be ok, but this morning (wednesday) I gave birth to a little girl, who is with God now. I was 19 weeks 6 days. She looked like a little sleeping angel. Thanks to everyone who has been there during this pregnancy, we will not give up!

I am sitting here not knowing exactly how to say this. On saturday my water broke, went to the hospital and found out that there was no fluid with the baby. Went through ups and downs thinking that we might still be ok, but this morning (wednesday) I gave birth to a little girl, who is with God now. I was 19 weeks 6 days. She looked like a little sleeping angel. Thanks to everyone who has been there during this pregnancy, we will not give up!

Oh my gosh..I don't even have words...:cry:
I pray God wraps his arms of comfort and healing around you and your husband..

Oh my God, I am so sorry TTCreed. I don't even have the words to express it.

I pray for you and your husband and that you find peace.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Oh my gosh I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you!

My Heart goes out to you and your husband. Im so sorry for your loss.

Hi girls - I have a question. Can Clomid make your period stop? I am freaking out. I had heavy bleeding since Monday, took my first Clomid today (Wendesday). My period was normal for me (heavy) until about 3pm... since then I haven't bled at all (it's 9pm now). Is this normal??

Ttcreed- so so sorry you have been faced with this. Your little angel is well looked after and is at peace. May you and your husband find the same peace over time. All the best with your healing physically and emotionally. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I have never heard of it stopping af but I wouldn't worry too much. Sorry I never experienced any thing like that. Good luck!

I have been told it can stop AF, it made mine longer the first time I took it by 4 days. This time it made it shorter by 2 days.

Hey ladies I am new to this thread.

First I want to say I am so sorry for your loss TTCREED!! You are in my thoughts and prayers :hugs:

I also have a question. I have been ttc for 6 cycles. After AF a few days ago I had CD 3 blood work done. Everything came back normal with the exception of my FSH which was 9.93. I was told by my gyno that they like to see 10 or less so I am right on the border. I will have my progesterone drawn on 7 DPO.

My gyno seemed pretty concerned by my FSH and mentioned possibly starting me on clomid and maybe IUI down the road! I use OPK and always get strong positives so I assume I Ov on my own.

Do any of you ladies take clomid that already o on your own. My cycles are usually 25-27 days. Will this just give me stronger O and more eggies??

I'm kinda confused by this whole process so any info would be greatly appreciated...

Sorry this is so long :)

Hey ladies I am new to this thread.

First I want to say I am so sorry for your loss TTCREED!! You are in my thoughts and prayers :hugs:

I also have a question. I have been ttc for 6 cycles. After AF a few days ago I had CD 3 blood work done. Everything came back normal with the exception of my FSH which was 9.93. I was told by my gyno that they like to see 10 or less so I am right on the border. I will have my progesterone drawn on 7 DPO.

My gyno seemed pretty concerned by my FSH and mentioned possibly starting me on clomid and maybe IUI down the road! I use OPK and always get strong positives so I assume I Ov on my own.

Do any of you ladies take clomid that already o on your own. My cycles are usually 25-27 days. Will this just give me stronger O and more eggies??

I'm kinda confused by this whole process so any info would be greatly appreciated...

Sorry this is so long :)

I was given clomid to help strengthen my ovulation. Each month I get my smiley face on the digital opk so I had no reason to think I wasn't Oing. When I went for my annual, I pushed for some tests and my gyno did day21 tests. Sure enough it came back at 5.1 which indicated a "barely there" ovulation. I got put on clomid in March which thankfully helped me ovulate. Now I am just waiting to catch that egg! Af is due any day so if she shows, I will start round 3 of clomid. Good luck to you :)

All of my tests came back normal but, my Dr prescribed Clomid to strenthen my O. I had a tubal reversal and it is very important to get pregnant within a year of surgery.

Ya, I was sure I was o-ing on my own also. I even get mittelschmurtz every cycle so I thought that was a sure sign :shrug: DH will have a SA in a few days so we'll see if things are working well on his end.

The wait is so nerve racking... :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->