The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Hi Ladies, wonder if you can help me shed some light ....

I am on my 4th round of clomid, the first didnt work (well I was on holiday and had a crazy long cycle so presume it didnt work)

2nd cycle I got pregnant (ov day 19) ;0( Worst news is that I MC at week 8

3rd cycle ov day 23

4th cycle ov day 21

5th cycle still NO OV ....

Is this common, for the dates to be all over the place and so late, I thought my body was trying to ov on the 16th, but no temp shift and signs of ov at all yet! I wake up this morning feeling V AF crampy ... def not ov crampy, which seems really strange

Anyone experienced a similar crazy cycle, you might help me from going out of my mind ;0( xx

Hey Everyone, you'd think that by the third round of Clomid, I wouldn't have any other questions to ask but.... Here I am again! I'm currently taking 100mg CD5-9, I started yesterday. For some unknown reason I found I had ALOT of ewcm during the day which is unusual for me. DH and I BD'd last night and even he asked me why I was so slippery. I burst out laughing and must've blushed from head to toe (thank goodness it was dark) Does anyone know why I'm experiencing such a large amount of EWCM? I've never experienced this before and surely I can't have ovulated so early in my cycle? I usually O on CD16 or 17.

Hi MamfaJane! I get the same thing around my 4th-5th pill and only when I take 100mg. I think it is normal and I don't think it is O, but I bd anyway just in case! lol
Also, on 100mg I O really late. Right now I am on my 3rd clomid cycle cd18 and still waiting for my BBT to rise. My cycle is usually only 26-27 days but last month (also on 100mg clomid) my cycle was 31 days!! I've never had a cycle that long! I've been as short at 23 days but never past 28 days.

This is my 1st month temping so I am hoping for a nice temp rise in the next couple of days!!

Fx this is our month! Good luck!!

Hi Ladies,

well, knew it was coming, the :witch: got me yesterday. :nope: So on to next month for me.

One of the nurses rang me from the clininc this morning though and has left me feeling quite positive.

We had a nice chat about what was going on and all of my test results and records etc and what I need to do with the oestrogen and why I need to take it.

She said that I shouldn’t worry as I’m not under the GP, I’m under the clinic and they are monitoring everything closely. (Stay hopeful - I have thin lining so I am now takin oestrogen to thincken). She said once my lining is back to normal everything should be in place for me to fall as my periods are now nice and regular and I’m defo ovulating (my blood test on Monday was positive again :happydance: ). So she said it just takes a bit of time for everything to fall into place.

She also said that it will just take time anyway so not to panic. She said that obviously they can’t guarantee anything as some people just have ‘unexplained infertility’ but she said that there are no major problems with either of us and she sounded quite hopeful.

I feel a bit better now.

Probably won't make it on here over the weeeknd so enjoy everyone!

fayewest, I ov'd on the days below;

round 1 - 13
round 2 - 14
round 3- 16
round 4 - 15

C
x

Its the cramps that are throwing me ... so like AF. I always get OV cramps but nothing like this, they are usually tweaks and sharp prodding pains

I know unfortunately the symptoms are the same as preggo & period symptoms so it can be so disappointing...if you have really bad cramps you should tell your doc just to get checked out.

I suffered from hot flushes and nausea really bad but it seems to have calmed down now.

C
x

Does Clomid totally mess with you guys charts? Or is it just mine. I am quite worried as my temp went up way high today into my LP type temps but I'm only CD11 and my OPK barely had a line yesterday... So I am wondering do you think it is just is the Clomid messing with my temps or did I really just OV super early for some reason...

i don't chart to be honest. Just do opk's and bd...too much stress for me all that!!

I can't even begin to explain all the cramping I would have with clomid. I would have strange o cramps and what felt like periods cramps all through the cycle for cd 9 until Af. I even went in and had the doc check one cycle because was so crampy. I would o between cd17-22. Try not to worry. Good luck!:dust:

I dont think I am pregnant at all as I havnt seen a temp shift to suggest that I have even ovulated, just strange that I am experiencing AF like cramps pre ov, never had that before, v strange! Hopefully its all good though ;0)

I am wondering if you are o ing or about too. Not all women get +opks but can still o. I also o as late as cd21 on clomid. Good luck girl hope it works. I too had to have provera in the beginning to get my cycles going.

Thanks for your reply! CD 20 and temp dropped again...it seems like my body isn't too sure if it wants to ovulate. Hoping something happens!:flower:

I am on CD4, starting Clomid tomorrow for the first time, taking it days 5-9. Started cycle 11 of TTC on May 1.

Good morning ladies :flower:

I'd like to chime in :)

Last month on Clomid I had 6 17mm follies at CD11 so we triggered at CD12 and this months I had 5 follies at CD8 so we triggered CD 10. So in a nutshell anythings possible with Clomid! :dohh: I don't know what I'd do if I wasn't monitored by my RE/FS, but then again I am 41 and time is not on my side..lol

~Angie

Grrrr my OPKs got darker and darker and looked almost positive on the 2nd but the test line was just barely lighter than the control line :dohh:

Should I assume that it was my positive? Or that if I'd tested a couple hours earlier it would have been positive? It's consistent with my cycle length and my temperature spiked a bit today. Am I being naive?? :shrug:

Ahh really hoping this month is it, I had a 21 mm follicle at my scan. I swear charting has made me TWICE as stressed!:wacko:

AF showed her face today. So much for magical may for me....who knows maybe it will be magical "conception" may lool. Good luck ladies!!! Go get those BFP's :)

UPDATE.....
So I took OPK test 2day
1st one- Answer dip and it was a :bfp:
2nd one- Clearblue dig :bfn:
3rd one- $ tree New choice :bfn:

So i waited about 4.5-5 hrs and took
1 answer dip :bfp:
1 $ tree new choice :bfn:
1 clear blue dig :bfn:

So Im guessing the answer dip are way off...... yes the line was darker and yesterday they were the same.....but with 2 saying :bfn: and only one saying :bfp: i would have to say its a nope..... I am at the creamy CM stage and more moist so thats a plus in my book. and yes we have been bding

UPDATE CD18 SATURDAY
I took all 3 test 2day and the Anser dip was +, CLBE was -, and the dollor tree was -
CM seems to be getting more, unless thats just left over from last night.
used the preseed and ummmm even the 1gram was way to much

At the moment I'm so convinced I'm pregnant, but I know the clomid is cruel like that :( at this stage I don't even know if I ov'ed so trying not to get my hopes up! Cd21 bloods Tomoz.
Symptom spotting so badly!! I think I'm wishing these symptoms I'm feeling so much they appear !

Hopinandprayin, have you tried the clear blue digital opks? I started out using the cheapie strips and drove myself crazy with them, it seemed like they were almost always positive. But I've used the clear blue ones both clomid cycles and they were accurate, and it just gives you a smiley face if it's positive so it takes out the guesswork.

GL, hopeful! I was so convinced last cycle because I had so many signs and then it turns out it was the Clomid and AF showed right on time. So this time I'm trying not to symptom spot, but I'm still going crazy. Fx that this is our month! :dust:

Hi ladies I am starting my first cycle of clomid 50 mg days 5-9 this cycle. I took provera, I was prescribed the 10 day dose and today which is the day after my 7th pill I already started AF. Do any of you know if I should finish the last three pills? I just want to make sure it is out of my system before starting the clomid on CD5. I would call my dr. and ask but it is sunday so I have to wait until sometime tomorrow to get an answer. I am wondering if I should stop now or if I should take another dose tonight and see what my dr. says tomorrow. Any advice?

I got a :bfp: on my clearblue dig!!!!!!! :happydance: I had to take a double look when I saw that smiley face!!!!!! It happened just in time cause my husband goes out of town tomorrow evening! I wish he wasnt leaving until tuesday but we have been :sex: since he got in town friday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->