The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Question: I have a lot of watery yellow discharge (sorry TMI) and am 10 dpo..it has started yesterday...I am not sure should I just wait it out or call the doc and make sure I do not have some kind of infection...:shrug:...I just do not want to call them for every little thing but if I need to then I will...just wanted to see if anyone experience that on clomid...

Ladies, I have a question. I went in to another doctor today for something unrelated and my blood pressure was 94/66 (it's usually 115/75ish). Has anyone else had this on Clomid? Is this cause for concern? It's making me really nervous. I'm on CD 25 and 8dpo. I took 25mg Clomid CD5-9.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Positive OPK and a positive HPT in one day! We're rockin' today, ladies. lol :)
Congrats to both you ladies! :)

I don't ovulate on my own at all either, and I just started provera yesterday. After AF shows, i'll be starting my first round of clomid. :) Hoping I am just as lucky and only NEED one round! lol

I know it's been asked other places before....but what made you choose the days that you took your clomid? My doctor normally suggests CD3-7....but i'm wondering what would be best for me. He suggests 3-7 to EVERYONE.

happydance:Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! I too just finished round 1 50mg and confirmed ovulation..Glad to see such positive results with Clomid!!!

CdnEquestrian-my Dr. Picked my days I'm not sure what they cycle days have to with it.

Thanks MsPeachyP. Some people suggest that certain days affect certain things....like taking them earlier can cause more eggs to be released, while taking them later causes a more mature/stronger egg, etc.

Hello ladies! So I took my first round of Clomid 100mg and ovulated at day 15 which is only one day later than I usually would ovulate. I had IUI on day 16. Now, according to my "usual" 28 day cycle, I should have gotten AF yesterday. So far, I am two days late but getting BFN on hpt. I don't know whether to hope for the best or just figure that the Clomid prolonged my cycle. My husband and I have "unexplained fertility issues", so not sure if that helps any of you in the advice department but I could sure use some encouragement!! What experiences have any of you had with your cycles remaining the same as they were before with Clomid??

I've taken clomid several months now and every month is very different for me. Have you tested yet?

Sorry just re read and you said bfn:( I usually have a 29 day cycle. But with clomid sometimes it's 30 or 31. But you are def. not out until the witch gets ya! Good luck!!! Hope you get your BFP this mOnth!!

I just found out that a friend is pregnant. She's in a completely messed up relationship with a guy who is also sleeping with 2 other women, and he's had a vasectomy, yet she accidentally gets preggo. And here I am trying and trying and nothing. This one really hit me hard. :cry:

:hugs: stayhopeful. I know the feeling, my cousin got pregnant the month she got out of prison and that really hit me. It just isn't fair. :hugs:

Hi there :flower: could i maybe join in on this tread? currently on cd 22, due to start first round of clomid 100mg as soon as :witch: shows up.. (actually looking forward to her.. hehe..)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->