The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Oh my gosh I'm freaking out! On my last dose of day 5 thru 9 100mg Chlomid and I have a terrible YI! Nooooooo! I'm so disappointed right now I feel awful.:sad2:

I'm due to START my clomid as soon as AF arrives and for some reason, i'm having itchiness and am very dry on the provera. It doesn't hurt when I pee, there is no smell, and it's so dry down there that there IS NO discharge....so I don't know what's going on. Normal on provera....anyone know? :(

Maybe start treating it now and hope you'll be ready to go by O-time, Katie??? :( :hug:

BabyBumpWish - You aren't out until the witch shows! Hang in there, it could just be too early! Fx'd for you!!!

im on CD26 and we will see if i ovulated later than the ultrasound said...i hope i get my BFP! if not here i come provera and 100 mg clomid!

after almost 3 years i LOVE CLOMID

Congrats :happydance:...how many rounds of clomid and what mg did you take..

Forgot to ask you yesterday: Did you have any signs and symptoms and what were they...and if you remember when did you start noticing them

i had a burning feeling in my uiterus for a few mins on day 5 days b4 the pos ans then 3 days before and evennow havelike a achey/draggypain mixed with mild af pains, sore boobs and nausea started yesterday too:haha:

My doctor called today and my progesterone level is 40.8, which he said is good. I don't know much about progesterone numbers, is that a good sign?

Ive no idea about progesterone?? I hope you get your BFP as soon as tomorrow!!

Can you guys give me your opinion about my chart?? I had this HUGE dip this morning and Ive been so so down about it.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3c5831//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

My doctor called today and my progesterone level is 40.8, which he said is good. I don't know much about progesterone numbers, is that a good sign?

That is a good number...u just cannot tell by that if you are prego or not...it just tells you that you ovulated...high numbers help with sustaining the pregnancy as well so you want them to be high...last month my was 62 and this month was 28.something...good luck and lots of baby dust so you get your BFP...

That is a great number!!!! Hopefully more good news follows soon in the next few weeks :hugs:

That's, guys! I'm going to try to hold out on testi again until Sunday. Right now I'm really crampy and my bbs hurt like crazy, so I'm hoping those are good signs.

Fx for all of us! :dust:

not sure about progesterone numbers i never had mine checked:shrug: but she had to put me on progesterone tablets until im 12 weeks said its quite common with pcos :shrug:

I need you ladies advice....ok so I tried 50 mg clomid and I didn't produce follicles. I contacted my old gyn that treats me whenever I go back home and she reminded me that I tried clomid at 100mg years ago (yes I totally forgot that:blush:) and I got AF 3 months after which means I didn't ovulate when I was suppose to... She said maybe I could try 150mg of clomid next cycle...so I'm wondering anyone ever used 150 mg? I'm scared for some reason..what you guys think?

My BBT shot up even more today! According to the OPK I took I'd be 2 DPO today but the way my temps look it looks like I'm more like 8DPO? any thoughts...

WhisperofHope- somehow I missed you testing pos, congrats congrats congrats !!!
Good to hear. I've forgotten, how many months of clomid? Have you been for a beta yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->