The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

WhisperofHope- somehow I missed you testing pos, congrats congrats congrats !!!
Good to hear. I've forgotten, how many months of clomid? Have you been for a beta yet?

Thank you , just 1 mth of clomid 50mg yeh got it back yesterday 190 at 4weeks 1 day xxx

:witch: she got me!

Not sure what are next step will be. Hubby wants IVF. I want a margarita!

So I am on CD25. My LH surge began on CD23 (evening). When I went in to the RE on CD19, I had three follies. One was 13, the other 12, the final 11. I had 3 others but they were inconsequential. Is it possible that the three largest will develop more between 6 days ago and now, and I will ovulate all three? Would not mind twins, but triplets would be a lot (thought obviously better than nothing).

My BBT shot up even more today! According to the OPK I took I'd be 2 DPO today but the way my temps look it looks like I'm more like 8DPO? any thoughts...

I agree it looks like you ar 8DPO

Is it possible to get a positive OPK that long after the temperatures rise?

So I am on CD25. My LH surge began on CD23 (evening). When I went in to the RE on CD19, I had three follies. One was 13, the other 12, the final 11. I had 3 others but they were inconsequential. Is it possible that the three largest will develop more between 6 days ago and now, and I will ovulate all three? Would not mind twins, but triplets would be a lot (thought obviously better than nothing).

I had 3 follicles between the sizes of 22mm and 23 mm on Monday and my Dr said I would release all 3, but triplets is very rare. I am a little worried about triplets, but like you said it is way better then a BFN!!! If that is what we are meant to have, we will get through it!! :hugs:

:witch: so she has landed... Thought I would be free until after my anniversary on saturday, but I'm feeling amazing shockingly lol I'll take my second round of Clomid starting saturday.

So on round 1 of clomid. Today is cd15 and I've been getting pains in stomach all day and tmi my cm is sticky and stretchy. sorry for the details. any advice?do you's think i've actually ov?? first time in nearly a year if I did.:thumbup:

If all of the follicles continue to grow to a mature size, will all of them erupt at ovulation? Or only one? Or two?

Thanks

I am on CD15 (I think)...I still have not received a positive opk...but my temp shot down real low this morning...for anyone who is on Clomid....when did you get your positive opk...before or after the temp dip?

Sorry for posting 2...my phone sent me an error and didnt think it posted...lol

As so sorry you two ladies. It's never a good moment when she arrives. Never2late, hope the drinkie drowns the sorrow, then on to IVF!

Hi guys, not been on for a while been feeling really down about everything a few comments people at work made me think about things a lot and blame myself, the old "it's easy to get pregnant just do it when you're ovulating" I feel like snapping their heads of if only they knew... I feel sometimes I should tell people at work what we are going through but it's kinda personal to me.

Got my scan for my 150mg round tomorrow and if that's another bust... which I think it is, stark white OPKs etc then it's probably onto ovarian drilling for us. I hope everyone is doing great and getting lots of BFPs :) Will update tomorrow sorry for the vent... :(

:babydust:

When did you get a positive opk...before or after a temp drop?

While on clomid I did not get positive opk...only reason I knew I ovulated was because of the progesterone check...but it sounds you have the symptoms of O…GL

So on round 1 of clomid. Today is cd15 and I've been getting pains in stomach all day and tmi my cm is sticky and stretchy. sorry for the details. any advice?do you's think i've actually ov?? first time in nearly a year if I did.:thumbup:

Sounds like u did... Are u not using opks to test ?

So today is day11 and according to my cbfm I'm in second level ( high fertility) I think its soon, but that's exciting!
My last clomid was Tue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->