The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Thanks for answering...I have been on Clomid last year and twice out of 4 attempts did I get a positive opk...accept the first time my level was 8.6 and the secind time was 0.2 or something...lol...I am starting to think I have missed this one...or havent OV at all....or maybe it'll happen tomorrow...I dunno...other than cramping all my other OV signs are gone...day before yesterday I had EWCM and that is the first time I have ever gotten that...lol...I just hate having more questions than answers.

Congrats!!! I'm hoping for my BFP for my birthday in July!!! Send some baby dust this way ;)!

I just found out that a friend is pregnant. She's in a completely messed up relationship with a guy who is also sleeping with 2 other women, and he's had a vasectomy, yet she accidentally gets preggo. And here I am trying and trying and nothing. This one really hit me hard. :cry:
I know exactly how you feel. It is so frustrating to find out that those who aren't looking to get pregnant get pregnant and those of us who want this so badly, can't seem to achieve what we want most. I cried like a baby when a friend told me she was pregnant and didn't want to be, of course she's not the type of friend I would tell about my TTC journey.

OMG ladies I need your help asap!!! As some of u might know I got my follicular scan done and no follies with 50mg clomid...but today I jusr went to the bathroom and saw TONSSSS of ewcm!!! For the past 2 days I had back aches and breast tenderness but I said to myself that its not the big O?!! What's going on I confused!! Help please!!

Well I have been on Clomid for 2 months (100mg), but have been ordered by my doctor to stop taking them. I guess they hyper stimulated my ovaries and caused me to have cysts that ruptured. So now the hubby and I decided to just to let nature take its course for the next 2 years. If nothing happens then we will go onto the next step. Baby dust to all and good luck everyone.

So on round 1 of clomid. Today is cd15 and I've been getting pains in stomach all day and tmi my cm is sticky and stretchy. sorry for the details. any advice?do you's think i've actually ov?? first time in nearly a year if I did.:thumbup:

Sounds like u did... Are u not using opks to test ?

Hi I don't use opks, I know if I do I will only get obsessed with it so am just watching my cm and hopefully it'll happen

Hi friends!! This was my 1st round of Clomid 50. Today Im 9 dpo and this morning got a beautiful :bfp:. Im scared as Ive had 2 m/cs but after 10 months TTC Im very happy!

Congrats Remucar!!! :happyance:

I am 2DPO so, I have a long 10 more days before testing. I will be testing on Father's Day! I can't wait.

Driving myself nuts with my chart here! :wacko:

I've FINALLY developed some consistency with Clomid and ovulated on the 21st last month AND this month! Now I'm going on a chart finding mission on Fertility Friend to see my odds! I feel like we gave it our best chance this month, plenty of BDing :haha:

I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high since I did last month and it was really hard to take :cry:

I just did the chart finding on FF, too! Everytime I do it, I find 43%regnancy, 50%+ percent ovulatory, and 2-5% miscarriage or anovulatory!

We gave it our all and have been BDing all week. We are even going to BD tonight, just to throw in some extra sperm in case the eggs are still in there and haven't been caught.

The trigger shot hurt and I don't want another one!!! :cry: That along with hot flashes, mood swings (I feel Bipolar!!), PAINFUL Os, nausea, cravings, and many other things that are not good, I am going to go CRAZY!!! :rofl:

Maybe start treating it now and hope you'll be ready to go by O-time, Katie??? :( :hug:

Started treating right away and feeling quite a bit better. Should have BD'd tonight according to the doc but we're giving it an extra day for healing. Negative OPK today so I don't feel like I missed anything major at least.

Fingers crossed.

Hi friends!! This was my 1st round of Clomid 50. Today Im 9 dpo and this morning got a beautiful :bfp:. Im scared as Ive had 2 m/cs but after 10 months TTC Im very happy!

Congratulations Remucar well done:thumbup:

So the scan showed I have one big juicy follicle! Yay! I'm slightly confused as I took an OPK when I got home and it was near positive yet when I took one this morning and it was barely there, I know taking them with PCOS is unreliable and you should take them same time everyday.

Let me know what you think of the pic top one is from last night

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k572/kookycake11/opksconfused.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"