The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

I'm 12dpo and my temp dropped a little this morning, it's been about 98.1 and it dropped down to 97.7. I had a dip at 7dpo and it went back up, now back down today. AF isn't due until Tues (15dpo) so it seems early for it to drop before AF, plus I would have expected it to drop to at least 97.5 the day before AF (that seems to be my pattern, it's high until the day before and then drops). I had some AF-like cramping yesterday though... So not sure whet to think. I may just be fooling myself with this, but the doctor thinks I did release an egg from each ovary. Could they have implanted at different times? Or am I just getting my hopes up for nothing?

I had that feeling right before O, TTCBean, but it was because I was releasing 3 eggs. After O, it always went away. I would definitely call your RE, it could be a cyst or something. If the pain gets unbearable I would go to the ER and get checked out.

:hugs:

I am having loads of lower cramping... feels like my baby making parts are getting pulled in every direction... anyone experience this with clomid?

I've just finished my first round off clomid and currently 2 dpo,I've been experiencing tugging pains this past couple off days too! I wonder what it means

So the scan showed I have one big juicy follicle! Yay! I'm slightly confused as I took an OPK when I got home and it was near positive yet when I took one this morning and it was barely there, I know taking them with PCOS is unreliable and you should take them same time everyday.

Let me know what you think of the pic top one is from last night

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k572/kookycake11/opksconfused.jpg

Hi! Did you take 50mgs then 100 mgs on your first two cycles? Just curious because I'm taking 150mgs this cycle because I didn't O on 50 or 100. Just trying to figure out my chances. Thanks!

Hi friends!! This was my 1st round of Clomid 50. Today Im 9 dpo and this morning got a beautiful :bfp:. Im scared as Ive had 2 m/cs but after 10 months TTC Im very happy!

Congratulations Remucar!!! Woohooo! Sending lots of baby dust to keep it in there! :)

Well spotting started this morning so AF usually follows shortly after...I am going to call my doc tomorrow and see what else besides clomid I can do...I am getting inpatient...I guess I am going to go on fourth round of clomid and schedule an appointment…I am so tired of this…GL all

So the scan showed I have one big juicy follicle! Yay! I'm slightly confused as I took an OPK when I got home and it was near positive yet when I took one this morning and it was barely there, I know taking them with PCOS is unreliable and you should take them same time everyday.

Let me know what you think of the pic top one is from last night

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k572/kookycake11/opksconfused.jpg

Hi! Did you take 50mgs then 100 mgs on your first two cycles? Just curious because I'm taking 150mgs this cycle because I didn't O on 50 or 100. Just trying to figure out my chances. Thanks!

Hiya :) Yeah we did 50mg then 100mg and nothing at all from either ovary my lining was always good on my sonograms but my ovaries did nothing... They told me if the 150mg didn't work then I'd have to have ovarian drilling ( they dont use it much anymore) I'd given up all hope of the clomid working for us so when he turned the screen to me and showed me the follicle i felt like id won the lottery so I now have 4 months of clomid including this one. Do you have mid cycle scans to check progress? Fingers crossed it works for you! x

Hiya :) Yeah we did 50mg then 100mg and nothing at all from either ovary my lining was always good on my sonograms but my ovaries did nothing... They told me if the 150mg didn't work then I'd have to have ovarian drilling ( they dont use it much anymore) I'd given up all hope of the clomid working for us so when he turned the screen to me and showed me the follicle i felt like id won the lottery so I now have 4 months of clomid including this one. Do you have mid cycle scans to check progress? Fingers crossed it works for you! x

Well that is encouraging! I'm so happy for you! Yes I have a scan next week so I'll keep my fingers crossed that I have your luck! Otherwise I'm on to injectables.

Well that is encouraging! I'm so happy for you! Yes I have a scan next week so I'll keep my fingers crossed that I have your luck! Otherwise I'm on to injectables.

Be sure to keep me updated! Fingers crossed for you x

Hi everyone... just looking for some support/feedback... I completed my first cycle of clomid 50 mg, 5 days, starting cd 3. My 21 day progesterone was 6.8 and my dr. said this was promising as my previous 21 day was 0.5. I got AF on CD28 without needing provera for once. My doctor is keeping the same dose due to the response my ovaries had... but why wouldn't she increase it? Is it likely that on the second cycle I will respond more?

Any feedback or experience on the same dose actually causing a stronger ovulation?

Can I get everyones OV symptoms/experience? Everything is so out of whack for me....on CD 18 and no positive OPK...but on CD14 and CD16 I had EWCM...today I have none of that but the ultimate in cramps.. omg they are bad... not sure why theu are here....maybe late OV I dunno...gotta run out and buy more opks since I am out of the cheapy ones.....

So any feedback would ve great.

100mg Clomid on CD5-9.

TTCBEan: With the +OPK, I wuld say now, 5DPO. Sorry that just put you back a whole 5 days. :( :hugs:

Pamb: I had EWCM 2 days before O and none on O day. I had horrendous cramps and it was on CD 16 which is 4 days later than my normal day.

Can I get everyones OV symptoms/experience? Everything is so out of whack for me....on CD 18 and no positive OPK...but on CD14 and CD16 I had EWCM...today I have none of that but the ultimate in cramps.. omg they are bad... not sure why theu are here....maybe late OV I dunno...gotta run out and buy more opks since I am out of the cheapy ones.....

So any feedback would ve great.

100mg Clomid on CD5-9.

As far as my symptoms on my first cycle... i had a lot of dull cramping prior to CD 14 which I think I might have ovulate. i also had EWCM on CD 14. Unsure if I o'd due to low level of progesterone (6.8), but something happened. After that day, I had increased cramping but I had a cyst. The cramping decreased slowly and then came back with AF... hope this helps

Hi everyone... just looking for some support/feedback... I completed my first cycle of clomid 50 mg, 5 days, starting cd 3. My 21 day progesterone was 6.8 and my dr. said this was promising as my previous 21 day was 0.5. I got AF on CD28 without needing provera for once. My doctor is keeping the same dose due to the response my ovaries had... but why wouldn't she increase it? Is it likely that on the second cycle I will respond more?

Any feedback or experience on the same dose actually causing a stronger ovulation?

That is great that your body is responding to the 50mg. Your doc sounds a lot like mine. Since my body is responding well to the clomid, he didn't up my dosage either, so I wouldn't overstimulate. I just finished my fourth round, hopefully I get my bfp this month. If not, I need to go in and see the doc to see what the next steps are. Good luck to you!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->