The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Hi ladies, AF showed again today. I knew I was out yesterday after my temp dropped, I had a good cry about it and and then decided that I just need a break. We're still going to ttc this cycle, but my doctor isn't going to monitor me since I responded really well to the 25mg of Clomid so he doesn't feel like I need to do scans this time around. I gave my thermometer, opks, and hpts to my best friend tonight and she's going to hide them from me this cycle. She also put a password that I don't know on my phone app so I can't track my cm or symptoms or anything. I think I'm also going to take a BnB break. We're still going to bd every other day once AF is gone, but I feel like ttc has completely taken over my life and I can't handle another disappointing day like yesterday. I need a month where everything doesn't revolve around ttc. So I wish all of you the best of luck, hopefully when I check back in I'll see a whole bunch of :bfp:, maybe even mine!

I wish u best , n hope u write the bfp announcement next month here
I will b gone underground from bnb once my period comes , only thng I ll do would b bbt n opk around ov n YOGA

well blood test was negative (less than 1)....so bring on the provera Friday :( and a new dose of clomid! hopefully itll work this time...

Well, the trigger is out of my system. I tested this morning and it was negative. I am only 7DPO so, not worried abot that. I can now test on Sunday and if I get a BFP, I will know it is baby and not trigger!!!

well blood test was negative (less than 1)....so bring on the provera Friday :( and a new dose of clomid! hopefully itll work this time...

sugarpi24 - my test was low too and I'm on CD30 so my first round of Clomid at 50mg cd5-9 did not work. The doctor wanted me to start Provera today but I'm thinking of putting it off until Monday or Tuesday of next week. It has only taken me a few days to start after I take my first pill. Then I get to move up to 100mg of Clomid which I'm dreading.

How long have you been TTC? Are you taking Clomid? What level are you at?

All the ladies who've tested bfn and have decided to take a break from it all. Good luck and :dust: I'm sorry the ttc craziness is affecting you so negatively. :hugs: hope to see you back here and in better spirits with some good news?

To those who are testing soon, :dust: can't wait to see those beautiful BFP's !!!

:hugs: to all of you ttc. This I a difficult journey and it's hard to not become completely involved in every detail and possible method of increasing your chances. Things help but it really is a roll of the dice each month. Just keep at it and odds sat in time it will happen!

Hi all! :wave: This is my first clomid cycle and I wanted to know on average how long it takes you to OV after your last pill.

Tomorrow is my CD 21 Progesterone test, I'm hoping it says I O ed this month felt like I did, but last month I would have sworn I was going to get my BFP, if I don't get a BFP this go round it next month more clomid, but hoping for a birthday gift and a BFP. I'm not counting on being able to tell by symptoms thanks to dear sweet irritating clomid! July 1 st or 2 nd would be 1 week late so hoping AF stay far far away this time, I want something to celebrate for my birthday. July 2 nd is my bday btw. So I'll likely test on July 1 st.

sugarpi24 - my test was low too and I'm on CD30 so my first round of Clomid at 50mg cd5-9 did not work. The doctor wanted me to start Provera today but I'm thinking of putting it off until Monday or Tuesday of next week. It has only taken me a few days to start after I take my first pill. Then I get to move up to 100mg of Clomid which I'm dreading.

How long have you been TTC? Are you taking Clomid? What level are you at?

Me and dh have been trying for a little over a year now...I took my first dose of clomid last cycle 50mg but that didn't work...so they are putting me on 100mg...so we will see...

Im 10 dpo, assuming I ovulated. I am not testing until after I "missed af"

Great thread!

I was just prescribed clomid today, I will be starting it next cycle (around 2 weeks).

I am going to be taking 100mg, CD2-6. With an ultrasound 2 days before my 1st AF while taking it to check for ovarian cysts and thinned uterine lining.

I do ovulate on my own, but am on cycle 23 with absolutely nothing happening.

It is worth a try, I am a little worried about the side-effects, but well worth the outcome if it works!

Sending loads of sticky super baby dust to everyone!

Great thread!

I was just prescribed clomid today, I will be starting it next cycle (around 2 weeks).

I am going to be taking 100mg, CD2-6. With an ultrasound 2 days before my 1st AF while taking it to check for ovarian cysts and thinned uterine lining.

It is worth a try, I am a little worried about the side-effects, but well worth the outcome if it works!

do u knw y were u prescribed 100 mg for the 1st time not 50mg clomid

So I took clomid 9 days ago... Last night I had the worst hot flashes! :( how long will that last? And how soon can I possibly test

Great thread!

do u knw y were u prescribed 100 mg for the 1st time not 50mg clomid

I was prescribed 100mg from the beginning. My FS said that will help stregthen O better than just 50mg. It has created more follicles each time, but no BFP as of yet. I will be testing on Sunday.

So I took clomid 9 days ago... Last night I had the worst hot flashes! :( how long will that last? And how soon can I possibly test

I have hot flashes from the second day all the way until AF shows her face!! :cry:

I have hot flashes often throughout the cycle, but especially around O and right before AF.

Whoo hooo! Finally a positive opk today! *happy dance* Super late in my cycle for O ~ strange. On round 3 of 100mg chlomid. I'm thinking strange is good. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->