The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Great thread!

I was just prescribed clomid today, I will be starting it next cycle (around 2 weeks).

I am going to be taking 100mg, CD2-6. With an ultrasound 2 days before my 1st AF while taking it to check for ovarian cysts and thinned uterine lining.

I do ovulate on my own, but am on cycle 23 with absolutely nothing happening.

It is worth a try, I am a little worried about the side-effects, but well worth the outcome if it works!

Sending loads of sticky super baby dust to everyone!

do u knw y were u prescribed 100 mg for the 1st time not 50mg clomid

I was prescribed 100mg from the beginning. My FS said that will help stregthen O better than just 50mg. It has created more follicles each time, but no BFP as of yet. I will be testing on Sunday.

Yes, this is why I was prescribed 100mg. Because we have been trying so long and we have "unexplained infertility" my FS said this would give us the best chances.

Hi everyone, just checking in :). I'm on my 2nd round of Clomid, I haven't had hot flashes, I'm a cold body lol

Well, I have EWCM as always right before AF so, I guess she is on her way. This cycle, we are going to try a natural cycle. If no BFP by August, I am going to request an HSG. I have heard that sometimes it is necessary after a tubal reversal. I will then be on my 5th month TTC.

Third day of clomid for me. So far, so good. No side effects AT ALL, to be honest. I got a headache one day, but not sure if that's related or not.

I don't know if having no side effects is a good thing or not...maybe it means it's not working. :(

CdnEquedtrian, don't worry about not having any side effects on Clomid! I have done it nine rounds and never had any side effects! And it's worked every time! The last two rounds I had 3 follicles triggered! Good luck to you!!!!

okay i think i already asked this but...ill be starting Clomid Monday Cd5-9 and i was wondering when is it that your suppose to BD...after Cd14 ultrasound...or before...

okay i think i already asked this but...ill be starting Clomid Monday Cd5-9 and i was wondering when is it that your suppose to BD...after Cd14 ultrasound...or before...

My doctor told me to BD every day from CD10-18 and really even 20! Her nurse said every other day but we stuck with everyday. No O for me so it really didn't matter. Here's hoping for next time!

I finished Clomid yesterday. I started AF full force yester day as well. I had started to spot a week ago so my doctor told me to stop my provera and start Clomid on my 3rd day. AF was rather strange...it was dark dark dark red almost black and stayed that way through today (so 2 days of true AF) and now it is pretty much gone. I guess I will start OPKs tomorrow to see if I will ovulate early after being on Clomid. The only side effects I had on Clomid was bad hot flashes and bad moodswings. Crossing my fingers that the Clomid will work!!!

I had a BFN this morning, too TTC. I told OH that I didn't have a father's day BFP for him. I guess AF will be here tomorrow.

We will be leaving tomorrow for the beach and will be gone for a week and then, we are moving out of state on Sunday. So, we will try a natural cycle so, I can get in with the new dr.

I think, I am going to insist on an HSG before I start anymore meds. I am starting to worry about my tubal reversal not being completely done. After the HSG, I will request to go on to the next step. I can't deal with Clomid anymore. I am tired of feeing pregnant and then, nothing.

Have any of you had a temp dip the day after ovulation? Ive read that it's called a fallback rise. It went back up today but I'm just curious if it's considered a good or bad thing? Or just nothing at all maybe. Since this cycle is so different I'm hoping that's a good thing:)

Anyone gain weight on clomid....it seems like each month I gain couple of pounds...I do Zumba 3 times a week and try to run one...just wondering if anyone else experienced this...

I go tomorrowto get bloodwork to check to see if I ovulated using clomid!
Hoping that the answer is yes! and wondering how long it will take to get results?!I am only 4dpo and wanna test already so bad, but I will wait till at least 10.

I have gained about 10 pounds on Clomid. I plan to start a more intense workout schedule this month, once AF shows her face. I also, plan to cut out suger and fried foods completely except for the occassional treat.

I am not a small person and cannot afford to gain weight. I think the 10 pounds have went to my thighs and hips. I have started seeing cellulite on the fronts of my thighs! Yuck!! :cry:

I've done one cycle of Clomid and feel like I've gained about two pounds...I was thinking it was my PCOS thought - it caused me to gain about 60 lbs almost three years ago - I've lost about 53 of that as of April of 2011 and have maintained since (until this past month). My cycles were even regular until about four months ago - I called the doctor about Metformin but she can't see me until the end of July!

Ladies who have PCOS, my cousin has it and REALLY wants a baby, but she has very weird cycles, any thing I can suggest she talk to her Dr about? She's either bleeding for months at a time or skipping months at a time, nothing normal, she's on Metformin, which hasn't helped her, I thought some of you are on a combo of Metformin and Clomid, has it helped anyone get a BFP? Anyone have any cycle like hers, I think it would help if she knew others out there had a similar experience. Any suggestions would be great.

As far as me, still waiting to see about my cd21 levels, maybe tomorrow the Dr will call, and we'll see where I go from there. Maybe I'll get my BFP this month, birthday gift for me and several family members! ( I'm hoping my twin can get her payback this month too) when she was pregnant I got her morning sickness, weird, but hey saved her the trouble!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->